Charlie Kirk Says Michelle Obama Among Black Women Who 'Steal A White Person's Slot'

Oye. She’s not even elegible, you idiot.

But the racist Obamas ARE interested in continuing their war against whitey. Michelle might be the one to take up the mantle.
Again idiot, I ask what is Melania's education? I didn't say a damn thing about what she was eligible for.

Actually, it was racist whites like you that declared war on them, besides if whites wouldn't have voted for Pres. Obama he would have never been elected TWICE. Now run and tell that dumbass.

Again idiot, I ask what is Melania's education? I didn't say a damn thing about what she was eligible for.

Actually, it was racist whites like you that declared war on them, besides if whites wouldn't have voted for Pres. Obama he would have never been elected TWICE. Now run and tell that dumbass.
1) What does Melania’s education have to do with the topic?

2) When you stop calling me a racist for being opposed to racist AA policies - the libs’ new definition of racist is one who won’t support favoritism based on race - we’ll talk. Until then, try your nasty “raaaaacist!” shit on someone else.

1) What does Melania’s education have to do with the topic?

2) When you stop calling me a racist for being opposed to racist AA policies - the libs’ new definition of racist is one who won’t support favoritism based on race - we’ll talk. Until then, try your nasty “raaaaacist!” shit on someone else.
You are the one who claims if you have white skin, you are more qualified than any black person. LBJ summed folks like you up damn good,
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

No, you racist haven't changed. A racist today is just like a racist was 400yrs ago, you just hope no one will notice.

You are the one who claims if you have white skin, you are more qualified than any black person. LBJ summed folks like you up damn good,
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

No, you racist haven't changed. A racist today is just like a racist was 400yrs ago, you just hope no one will notice.
I never claimed that, liar. That’s another tactic that’s no longer working for libs: make up something their opponent said, and then use that to call that person racist.

A new low, even for you.

Now find an actual racist to criticize, based on what they actually said.

I never claimed that, liar. That’s another tactic that’s no longer working for libs: make up something their opponent said, and then use that to call that person racist.

A new low, even for you.

Now find an actual racist to criticize, based on what they actually said.
Oh, yes that is EXACTLY what you say all the freakin time. You do nothing but discount the work and worth of black folks, you claim whites are superior to every other group of folks in this country. Now you will have tolerate folks like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, Uncle Tim, you know the GOOD ones wink, wink.

Oh, yes that is EXACTLY what you say all the freakin time. You do nothing but discount the work and worth of black folks, you claim whites are superior to every other group of folks in this country. Now you will have tolerate folks like Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, Uncle Tim, you know the GOOD ones wink, wink.
Wow. What a liar.

Decisions based on race in the past affect decisions not based on race in the future.

Legacy systems should be struck down as unconstitutional
Suspicious pedigrees should be analyzed more thoroughly. Obama's should be taken up with the Kenyan government.

Forum List

Back