Central Park 5 and Racism

You were unable to isolate anything in the ad that was racist. Still no evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated.
There is nothing anyone can do for you to ever call Trump a racist. As long as he doesn’t shout N*gger, his actions mean nothing.

In this case, he jumped in the middle of a public frenzy building against young black boys. He called them animals, said we should bring back the death penalty because of them.

While he was not the only one doing it, he was the most prominent.

Turned out the boys were innocent......Ooops.....Too bad for them
Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

It requires one to draw a conclusion based on the racially charged hysteria against the CP5 and Trumps role in it.

I am sure you will conclude Trumps role was harmless
Wouldn't that be an assumption as opposed to evidence?
What would you consider to be evidence of racism?
A confession from Trump?
Something besides allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda or emotionally based assertions. Something he really did say that proves he thinks his race is superior to another. I need to see which race he believes is inferior, and something to substantiate the notion. Guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not political doubt.

There is nothing anyone can do for you to ever call Trump a racist. As long as he doesn’t shout N*gger, his actions mean nothing.

In this case, he jumped in the middle of a public frenzy building against young black boys. He called them animals, said we should bring back the death penalty because of them.

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

It requires one to draw a conclusion based on the racially charged hysteria against the CP5 and Trumps role in it.

A confession from Trump?
Something besides allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda or emotionally based assertions. Something he really did say that proves he thinks his race is superior to another. I need to see which race he believes is inferior, and something to substantiate the notion. Guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not political doubt.

All we can do is judge Trump on his actions. We have no insight into his thoughts.
An overwhelming number of people believe his words and actions are that of a racist.

A confession from Trump?

All we can do is judge Trump on his actions. We have no insight into his thoughts.
An overwhelming number of people believe his words and actions are that of a racist.
Actually, there is nobody who believes he is a racist based on his words. Since he has never said anything racist before, people can ONLY believe he is a racist based on OTHER people's allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. If you are aware of any of HIS words that prove he is a racist, please quote them.

A confession from Trump?

Actually, there is nobody who believes he is a racist based on his words. Since he has never said anything racist before, people can ONLY believe he is a racist based on OTHER people's allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. If you are aware of any of HIS words that prove he is a racist, please quote them.
Yes.....he does not scream N*gger

Racists have learned to use code words that mean the same things.

A confession from Trump?

Yes.....he does not scream N*gger

Racists have learned to use code words that mean the same things.
What code words did he use?

A confession from Trump?
So again you want a notarized statement from Drumpf saying he is a racist. :laugh:

A confession from Trump?
So again you want a notarized statement from Drumpf saying he is a racist. :laugh:
I'm easy, I'll just settle for evidence that he is racist, but no allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or that it has already been posted in a secret place.

A confession from Trump?
I'm easy, I'll just settle for evidence that he is racist, but no allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or that it has already been posted in a secret place.
You would not accept any evidence outside a Trump confession

A confession from Trump?

How would you know if you have never presented evidence that proves he is a racist? How can you make this claim if you are only able to submit NON EVIDENCE items such as allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or claims that evidence has already been posted in a secret place?

A confession from Trump?

How would you know if you have never presented evidence that proves he is a racist? How can you make this claim if you are only able to submit NON EVIDENCE items such as allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or claims that evidence has already been posted in a secret place?
Again, in today’s society, racists know better than to spout racist screeds
You can only judge them by their actions

That is why Trump is viewed as a racist.

Well, then how about posting what actions Trump has done that proves he is a racist? Not alleged actions though, since opinions, assumptions, and personal convictions are the opposite of proof. Just post the actions that prove he is a racist.

Well, then how about posting what actions Trump has done that proves he is a racist? Not alleged actions though, since opinions, assumptions, and personal convictions are the opposite of proof. Just post the actions that prove he is a racist.
One of Trumps problems is an overall reluctance to condemn white supremacist groups.

He refused to disavow David Dukes and when challenged, he lied and said he didn’t know who he was.

In Chancellorsville, he ignored growing violence and only commented when pressured. Then he tried to spread the blame equally between racist groups and those who protest racist groups.

Even if Trump really didn't disavow duke a dozen times, how would that prove Trump is a racist?

Even if Trump really didn't disavow duke a dozen times, how would that prove Trump is a racist?
It is a pattern of bigoted behavior against Muslims, Mexicans and minorities from his shithole countries.
It s also evident in his rhetoric against Puerto Rico.

It is a pattern of bigoted behavior against Muslims, Mexicans and minorities from his shithole countries.
So no answer on the duke thing, no evidence that I'd he hadn't disavowed him a dozen times that it would somehow be racist.

So on to what you diverted off to. Mexicans, Muslims and unspecified minorities. Obviously, since none of these are even a race, you just claimed bigoted behavior toward them, and not racism. I'm glad to see that you were not trying to remove race from racism. We were looking for racism specifically, so why have you posted about bigoted behavior, if it can even be substantiated?

So no answer on the duke thing, no evidence that I'd he hadn't disavowed him a dozen times that it would somehow be racist.

So on to what you diverted off to. Mexicans, Muslims and unspecified minorities. Obviously, since none of these are even a race, you just claimed bigoted behavior toward them, and not racism. I'm glad to see that you were not trying to remove race from racism. We were looking for racism specifically, so why have you posted about bigoted behavior, if it can even be substantiated?
Again it represents a pattern of behavior in Trump. Don’t condemn white supremacy but claim everyone is equally at fault.

Now let’s look at his bigoted and racist claims about Mexicans

He claimed that Mexico sends murderers and rapists to our country. Then said “some” are good people. Not most but only “some”

He claimed a judge of Mexican descent could not impartially judge him

He has threatened Mexican families and broken them apart for lengthy periods.

Again it represents a pattern of behavior in Trump. Don’t condemn white supremacy but claim everyone is equally at fault.

Now let’s look at his bigoted and racist claims about Mexicans

He claimed that Mexico sends murderers and rapists to our country. Then said “some” are good people. Not most but only “some”

He claimed a judge of Mexican descent could not impartially judge him

He has threatened Mexican families and broken them apart for lengthy periods.
Please specify the race of these Mexicans so I can understand where the racism comes in.

A confession from Trump?
I gave you that and you buried your head in the sand like an ostrich. :laugh:

A confession from Trump?
Look at the last 5 words of my post you just quoted.

A confession from Trump?
Look at the last 5 words of my post you just quoted.
Not until you acknowledge the evidence I already gave you.

Forum List

Back