Central Park 5 and Racism

Monkey man, you lie all the time and are the most racist poster here, beating asslips by a mile...it can only be because he has an even lower IQ than you do!....The truth really bothers you!
Another recessive cave chimp trying to call a Black man a monkey. Go treat your hair lice and shave your back chimp.
What trying...look like an ape act like one....want that banana now.....Not all blacks are like you, most actually act just like whites....then we have you thugs ....stats prove you scum do most of the damage to America!

Most blacks are like us. Take your white ass out of the safety of whiteyville here and enter a mostly black forum with your bullshit and see what you get. The UCR makes your ass out to be a liar every year.
Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

Almost half of all blacks and Hispanics who attend Harvard were admitted because of illegal racial preferences in admissions according to a brief just filed by the Department of Justice.

The Department of Justice has filed a brief in a federal lawsuit filed by Students For Fair Admissions that says Harvard's race-based admissions process violates federal law. This filing marks a extreme departure from the Obama Civil Rights Division that spent significant time and resources seeking to expand the use of race in decision making.

The brief filed by the Justice Department says Harvard "considers applicants’ race at virtually every step, from rating applicants to winnowing the field of applicants when attempting to avoid an oversubscribed class." The brief notes that forty-five percent of African-Americans and Hispanics at Harvard are because of racial preferences given to them during the admissions process.

The Justice Department notes that providing blacks racial preferences has created a large class of victim applicants: Asians.

The brief portrays the Harvard admission process as wholly race-obsessed, seeking to produce outcomes based on race as a primary concern:

The school considers race at virtually every step of its admission process. And its officials constantly monitor and continually reshape the racial makeup of each admitted class as it emerges. Those mechanisms confirm that Harvard’s racial balancing is no accident; it is engineered.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ..

What? Much of your people can't compete with whites on an even playing field.... shall we look for more UNEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES....
PJmedia is fake news. This is a road you don't want to travel white boy. I guarantee it.
INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.

:th_spinspin:

Some people will do anything to prove they are nuts while facing jail time....are we going to fill this thread up with people like you eating shit....start to get boring!
I'm not white so they are nothing like me...and yes I can fill this thread up with white boys like you doing weird shit.
I dare you.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Thats how it starts with you white boys. You start daring each other and the next thing you know some puppy, cow, or pig is raped. :laughing0301:
And you boys butt fuck each other...need videos of that also?...lolololol!
White boys are known for butt fucking each other off a dare. Just supply them with some Bud and let them go to work. :laugh:
And this racist, creepy black boy complains about racism. Is there a doctor in the house ?

Google Image Result for http://79eeea381619f313d82e-993cdc17da461fcae971e861a6f98752.r94.cf1.rackcdn.com/baltimore/new-listings/image/1547676834/IsThereADoctor-HighRes.jpg

Last edited:
I dare you.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Thats how it starts with you white boys. You start daring each other and the next thing you know some puppy, cow, or pig is raped. :laughing0301:
And you boys butt fuck each other...need videos of that also?...lolololol!
White boys are known for butt fucking each other off a dare. Just supply them with some Bud and let them go to work. :laugh:
Racism is OK when you do it.
I've never set up a system based on race but thanks for giving me permission to do it. Racism is a white thing. The smartest white person in the world even said so.
Racism is Black Privilege, Affirmative Action, Open Admissions, etc

Bottom line, acquitted, charges dismissed and paid for pain and suffering.

Get over it, and move on, TRUMPTARDS.

If it had been a black or brown victim, you would not utter a peep.
You enter a 26 page thread late, after your notion has been decimated repeatedly, and expect respect. :badgrin:

I gave you a link. Read it, dumbass.

July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

Who the hell in their right mind would give two shits about your opinion or your "link" or your "respect"?

This is a public forum, and no matter how many pages have been posted here, it is open to be commented on until the thread is closed, with no time limit, dumbass.

Nearly 100% of what you post is non informative and validates that you have some rusty loose screws rattling around where you should have a brain.

If your not busy whining about being a victim, your whining about something that has happened already and is long done and over with.

Just STFU, little girl.

Last edited:
Last edited:

You enter a 26 page thread late, after your notion has been decimated repeatedly, and expect respect. :badgrin:

Who the hell in their right mind would give two shits about your opinion or your "link" or your "respect"?

This is a public forum, and no matter how many pages have been posted here, it is open to be commented on until the thread is closed, with no time limit, dumbass.

Nearly 100% of what you post is non informative and validates that you have some rusty loose screws rattling around where you should have a brain.

If your not busy whining about being a victim, your whining about something that has happened already and is long done and over with.

Just STFU, little girl.
Are you over medicated ? When did I say this wasn't a "public forum" ?

And when did I say the thread is not "open to be commented on" ?

And did I say there was a "time limit" ?

And my posts with the Ann Coulter column are all the information you need to be informed, rather than put your empty head on display here.

As for your worthless insults, I'd report you to the police for violation of FL statute 825.102, except that I guess you'd be acquitting by reason of insanity.

The thread is about the guilt of the CP5, the media who lied to free them, and the nut job politicians who gave them money.

It's not about whatever disputes between Trump and anyone in the media. Stay on topic.

And from your description of Ann Coulter, I'm guessing you didn't read the link, indicating you are still uninformed, and under the influence of the bullshit media. I guess you're afraid to read it, knowing it will blow away all your left media crafted illusions.

Last edited:
We should thank rightwinger for posting what Trump's comments were about in post 80. Rightwinger proved that Trump's comments about the CP5 were not racially motivated, and that we should all thank Trump for watching out for the community and people of all races. Rightwinger made fools of lefties like Asclepias , IM2 , and Pogo in his post 80.

View attachment 308344

160610161134-12-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-169.jpg
The fact he posted a full page ad was due to his racial bias. You being white do not understand the subtlety. To you trump would have had to write "bring back our police and lets put those black bastards to death for what they have done to that innocent white woman," in order for you to see the racism. Racism hasn't operated that way since 1965. And you know it.
Please quote the racist part of the full page ad. Isolate it from the rest and wrap quotes around the racist part so we can see what it is.
All of it. I told you why it is racist and whether you like or agree with what I said or not doesn't concern me.
You were unable to isolate anything in the ad that was racist. Still no evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated.

Just STFU, little girl.

It is apparent that no protection has a mental illness. His link shows he has psychosis. A man testified to committing the crime. That's the end of any discussion.

We should thank rightwinger for posting what Trump's comments were about in post 80. Rightwinger proved that Trump's comments about the CP5 were not racially motivated, and that we should all thank Trump for watching out for the community and people of all races. Rightwinger made fools of lefties like Asclepias , IM2 , and Pogo in his post 80.

View attachment 308344

The fact he posted a full page ad was due to his racial bias. You being white do not understand the subtlety. To you trump would have had to write "bring back our police and lets put those black bastards to death for what they have done to that innocent white woman," in order for you to see the racism. Racism hasn't operated that way since 1965. And you know it.
Please quote the racist part of the full page ad. Isolate it from the rest and wrap quotes around the racist part so we can see what it is.
All of it. I told you why it is racist and whether you like or agree with what I said or not doesn't concern me.
You were unable to isolate anything in the ad that was racist. Still no evidence that Trump's comments were racially motivated.

Like I said, your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.

View attachment 308344

There is nothing anyone can do for you to ever call Trump a racist. As long as he doesn’t shout N*gger, his actions mean nothing.

In this case, he jumped in the middle of a public frenzy building against young black boys. He called them animals, said we should bring back the death penalty because of them.

While he was not the only one doing it, he was the most prominent.

Turned out the boys were innocent......Ooops.....Too bad for them

Just STFU, little girl.
Are you over medicated ? When did I say this wasn't a "public forum" ?

And when did I say the thread is not "open to be commented on" ?

And did I say there was a "time limit" ?

And my posts with the Ann Coulter column are all the information you need to be informed, rather than put your empty head on display here.

As for your worthless insults, I'd report you to the police for violation of FL statute 825.102, except that I guess you'd be acquitting by reason of insanity.

Anne Coulter is an extreme radical rightwinger and makes money by being controversial and getting radicals like you to follow her like sheep.

And go ahead and report me, you old windbag...read what you posted.

You said I came in "late" to the thread.

I simply reminded your old senile self that it is a public forum with no response time limits
If you are offended. Too bad.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The thread is about the guilt of the CP5, the media who lied to free them, and the nut job politicians who gave them money.

It's not about whatever disputes between Trump and anyone in the media. Stay on topic.

And from your description of Ann Coulter, I'm guessing you didn't read the link, indicating you are still uninformed, and under the influence of the bullshit media. I guess you're afraid to read it, knowing it will blow away all your left media crafted illusions.

I read it like I have read other things by her. Always good for a laugh.

You will have to do better than claiming that everything that you disagree with is "leftist.

That's a lame argument and validates nothing except your own bias and non objective views.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 308344

Nobody's opinion is relevant, actual evidence is all that is relevant. Evidence is not based upon opinions or emotional assertions. Got any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

View attachment 308344

There is nothing anyone can do for you to ever call Trump a racist. As long as he doesn’t shout N*gger, his actions mean nothing.

In this case, he jumped in the middle of a public frenzy building against young black boys. He called them animals, said we should bring back the death penalty because of them.

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

It requires one to draw a conclusion based on the racially charged hysteria against the CP5 and Trumps role in it.

I am sure you will conclude Trumps role was harmless

It requires one to draw a conclusion based on the racially charged hysteria against the CP5 and Trumps role in it.

Wouldn't that be an assumption as opposed to evidence?

Nobody's opinion is relevant, actual evidence is all that is relevant. Evidence is not based upon opinions or emotional assertions. Got any evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated?

The article is the evidence. You've been told that. Emotions have nothing to do with this. Living black and knowing how racists do things does.

Proof that Trump's comments were racially motivated is what I am looking for, I didn't ask for your opinion about it. Your opinion is not proof. All you have done is claim the ad was racist, but you can't quote what is racist in the ad. Just "telling" me that it is racist is lame, produce the evidence.

Wouldn't that be an assumption as opposed to evidence?
What would you consider to be evidence of racism?
A confession from Trump?

Forum List

Back