Central Park 5 and Racism

Racism is just one part of Trumps disdain for those he believes are beneath him. It includes

Women: Trump looks at women as decorative playthings. Her entire worth is defined by her youth and good looks

The Handicapped: Nobody is exempt from Trumps disdain and ridicule.

Mexicans: Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers where only “some” are good people.

Puerto Rican’s: Not “Real” Americans

Muslims: Terrorists, to be feared

Blacks: Trumps defense of White Power Groups is well documented

Please specify the race of these Mexicans so I can understand where the racism comes in.
I’m not playing that game

We are talking racism and bigotry and overall intolerance of our President.

That includes blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, people from impoverished nations.......In Trumps case, it even includes the handicapped
No, we were not talking about all that, we were just looking for evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Bigotry is not the same thing as racism. It appears that you cannot come up with any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so you want to substitute with alleged bigotry instead. Lame.

Bigotry is more inclusive than just racism

In Trumps case, it includes Blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s, Muslims and even the handicapped

Bigotry is not the same thing as racism. It appears that you cannot come up with any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so you want to substitute with alleged bigotry instead. Lame.
Rinse/Repeat

It would is obvious that supporters who would excuse Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue will excuse his racism.

I didn't believe it until I saw it. But even making such a statement is an insult to his voters.

It pretty much says "they don't know right from wrong, and no matter what I do or say, I'm always right"

That's the blind loyalty in the face of stupidity that we are witnessing now.

Please specify the race of these Mexicans so I can understand where the racism comes in.

That includes blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, people from impoverished nations.......In Trumps case, it even includes the handicapped
No, we were not talking about all that, we were just looking for evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

In Trumps case, it includes Blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s, Muslims and even the handicapped

Rinse/Repeat

It would is obvious that supporters who would excuse Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue will excuse his racism.
What racism? Can you post evidence that proves Trump is a racist that is not just allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or claims that it was already posted in the secret place?

Racism is just one part of Trumps disdain for those he believes are beneath him. It includes

Women: Trump looks at women as decorative playthings. Her entire worth is defined by her youth and good looks

Women are not a race. There are very few experiences that are more special than playing with a young and good looking woman. You have failed to produce evidence of racism here.

Handicapped is not a race, and you are a bigot to characterize them as a race of their own. You have failed to post evidence that Trump is a racist.

Mexicans: Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers where only “some” are good people.

You have just suggested that some murderers, rapists, and drug dealers are good, apparently because of their national heritage. That's your opinion, but I don't think ANY rapists, murderers, or drug dealers are good people. They are criminals. Also, the group of criminals you just described is not a race, so you have failed to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Puero Rican is not a race. Even if your can be substantiated, it is still a failure to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

I certainly fear both of these, they both want me dead. Religions and criminals are not a race either, so you have failed miserably to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Let me guess, Trumps defense of white power groups is a conclusion that must be drawn upon a political ideology coupled to allegations, emotional assertions, and propaganda, right?

Last edited:

Rinse/Repeat

I didn't believe it until I saw it. But even making such a statement is an insult to his voters.

It pretty much says "they don't know right from wrong, and no matter what I do or say, I'm always right"

That's the blind loyalty in the face of stupidity that we are witnessing now.

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, or that his comments on the CP5 were racist? The point of this thread is how lefties cannot identify any evidence that proves Trumps comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, and that lefties immediately change the subject when asked about this. If you look back through the hundreds of posts, you will see that no lefty has posted a smoking gun that proves Trump is a racist, or that his comments on the CP5 were racially motivated.

Rinse/Repeat

What racism? Can you post evidence that proves Trump is a racist that is not just allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or claims that it was already posted in the secret place?

Typical game from Trump apologists
You can’t provide any evidence of Trump racism. Then, when it is provided you just say....See? You can’t provide and evidence.

Not playing....asked and answered

Women are not a race. There are very few experiences that are more special than playing with a young and good looking woman. You have failed to produce evidence of racism here.

Handicapped is not a race, and you are a bigot to characterize them as a race of their own. You have failed to post evidence that Trump is a racist.

You have just suggested that some murderers, rapists, and drug dealers are good, apparently because of their national heritage. That's your opinion, but I don't think ANY rapists, murderers, or drug dealers are good people. They are criminals. Also, the group of criminals you just described is not a race, so you have failed to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Puero Rican is not a race. Even if your can be substantiated, it is still a failure to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

I certainly fear both of these, they both want me dead. Religions and criminals are not a race either, so you have failed miserably to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Let me guess, Trumps defense of white power groups is a conclusion that must be drawn upon a political ideology coupled to allegations, emotional assertions, and propaganda, right?
Once again you avoid the larger issue which is much wider than just race.

Disdain towards women, the handicapped, Mexicans, Muslims in addition to just blacks

Rinse/Repeat

You can’t provide any evidence of Trump racism. Then, when it is provided you just say....See? You can’t provide and evidence.

Please direct me to where you posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist, or to where you posted evidence that proves his comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. Do not direct me to allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or claims to have already posted such evidence, since none of these are evidence that proves Trump is a racist or that his comments on the CP5 were. Please give me the post number, so that I can copy n paste it to a current post. I want to see the evidence that you claim to have already posted. Just so we are clear, I am predicting that there will be some reason why you can't or won't copy n paste or link this previously posted evidence.

Rinse/Repeat

Please direct me to where you posted evidence that proves Trump is a racist, or to where you posted evidence that proves his comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. Do not direct me to allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or claims to have already posted such evidence, since none of these are evidence that proves Trump is a racist or that his comments on the CP5 were. Please give me the post number, so that I can copy n paste it to a current post. I want to see the evidence that you claim to have already posted. Just so we are clear, I am predicting that there will be some reason why you can't or won't copy n paste or link this previously posted evidence.
WTF?

It’s your freaking thread....try reading it instead of repeatedly posting...See? No evidence

Disdain towards women, the handicapped, Mexicans, Muslims in addition to just blacks
This thread is about evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, and it is not about alleged bigotry. You should post threads about alternative and more important topics in their appropriate sub forums instead of in existing threads.

Rinse/Repeat

WTF?

It’s your freaking thread....try reading it instead of repeatedly posting...See? No evidence
As I predicted in the last sentence of my post that you just quoted:
Just so we are clear, I am predicting that there will be some reason why you can't or won't copy n paste or link this previously posted evidence

This thread is about evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, and it is not about alleged bigotry. You should post threads about alternative and more important topics in their appropriate sub forums instead of in existing threads.
Rinse/Repeat

Rinse/Repeat

WTF?

As I predicted in the last sentence of my post that you just quoted:
Just so we are clear, I am predicting that there will be some reason why you can't or won't copy n paste or link this previously posted evidence
Rinse/Repeat

There are very few experiences that are more special than playing with a young and good looking woman.

Having played many rounds of golf with young women of all backgrounds, I agree.

One rather attractive young Filipino woman was even kind enough to compliment me on how well I stroke my putter.

Her flirting was incessant, we became golf buddies for several months until she found another stroker.

Peace.

As we can see by how rightwinger evaded post 368, he has confirmed that he does not have the evidence. Obviously, if he had the evidence, it would be posted all over the place in huge font, but he is stuck having to evade, tail between the legs. rightwinger Asclepias katsteve2012 and IM2 are all the lefties of the forum have to offer, but none of them can EVER post the evidence. Evasion is all we will ever see.

Last edited:
There are very few experiences that are more special than playing with a young and good looking woman.

Having played many rounds of golf with young women of all backgrounds, I agree.

One rather attractive young Filipino woman was even kind enough to compliment me on how well I stroke my putter.

Her flirting was incessant, we became golf buddies for several months until she found another stroker.

Peace.
God made the world a better place when he created beautiful young women. Some of the best memories of my lifetime involve these incredible beings. It is sad that people like rightwinger marginalize their value to the family, to the church, and to the world.

As we can see by how rightwinger evaded post 368, he has confirmed that he does not have the evidence. Obviously, if he had the evidence, it would be posted all over the place in huge font, but he is stuck having to evade, tail between the legs.
rightwinger Asclepias katsteve2012 and IM2 are all the lefties of the forum have to offer, but none of them can EVER post the evidence. Evasion is all we will ever see.

Why do those like you engage in labeling multiple individuals in a broad manner as so called "lefties", instead of individually addressing what they state?

I did not outright state that he was a racist, and you know it. He has obviously, like any other public figure been prepped on what and what not to say in order to avoid saying anything that will expose him.

The fact that you are incapable of understanding that is astonishing.

What I stated is that he has shown obvious signs of bigotry as well as ignorance, which you did not deny.

In fact, you even vaguely implied that bigotry and ignorance are somehow more acceptable than being "racist".

It is noted that you will go to great lengths to reword and intentionally misquote what people say in order to defend him as one of his non thinking, blindly obedient followers.

If #45 told you that the sun is blue and pigs can fly you would repeat it like a trained parrot.

Last edited:
What I stated is that he has shown obvious signs of bigotry as well as ignorance, which you did not deny.

In fact, you even vaguely implied that bigotry and ignorance are somehow more acceptable than being "racist".
Bigotry is not what this thread is about, it is what was brought up when lefties evaded the question of where the evidence is proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. I do realize that you were not the lefty who steered the thread this way, but you certainly followed his lead and you absolutely did not post the evidence that the thread is about.

rightwinger is a very sharp guy who consciously decided to derail this thread with the bigotry thing, and you are one his puppets for falling for it. He posted evidence in post 80 that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were NOT racially motivated, and he knows the difference between bigotry and racism. He is just sparring for recreation on this thread, but not everybody understands what is going on. He knows he can't post the evidence that the thread is about, but he can easily spin people's wheels for days with evasion like this bigotry thing.

Now that we are here, bigotry is simply intolerance. Ever met a lefty who can't tolerate Trump? This means almost every lefty is a bigot. Ever met a right who can't tolerate lefties? This means almost every right is a bigot too. Bigotry is nothing unusual, and everybody on this board is a bigot Big deal. Racism though, is a particularly ugly type of bigotry, much uglier than garden variety bigotry, so it should be taken more seriously.

Bigotry is not what this thread is about, it is what was brought up when lefties evaded the question of where the evidence is proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. I do realize that you were not the lefty who steered the thread this way, but you certainly followed his lead and you absolutely did not post the evidence that the thread is about.

rightwinger is a very sharp guy who consciously decided to derail this thread with the bigotry thing, and you are one his puppets for falling for it. He posted evidence in post 80 that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were NOT racially motivated, and he knows the difference between bigotry and racism. He is just sparring for recreation on this thread, but not everybody understands what is going on. He knows he can't post the evidence that the thread is about, but he can easily spin people's wheels for days with evasion like this bigotry thing.

Now that we are here, bigotry is simply intolerance. Ever met a lefty who can't tolerate Trump? This means almost every lefty is a bigot. Ever met a right who can't tolerate lefties? This means almost every right is a bigot too. Bigotry is nothing unusual, and everybody on this board is a bigot Big deal. Racism though, is a particularly ugly type of bigotry, much uglier than garden variety bigotry, so it should be taken more seriously.

"Garden Variety Bigotry"? Now that is hilarious.

So what kind of "bigot" do you view yourself as?

Bigotry is what it is. There are no "varying degrees" of it, unless one is attempting to justify it.

It is a form of ignorance. Period.

And racism typically dwells in the same ballpark as both.

Just to set you straight, I don't speak for anyone here except myself, and this entire "left versus right" posturing that is played out on this board daily is nonsense in my opinion.

I am completely aware of the subtle differences between racism, bigotry and prejudice, so I am not interested in nor soliciting what your level of personal acceptance is of any of those undesirable behaviors.

My point is that NONE of them are acceptable for a so called "leader" of a diverse country like this one.

Racism is a subset of bigotry

Forum List

Back