Central Park 5 and Racism

Even if Trump really didn't disavow duke a dozen times, how would that prove Trump is a racist?
It is a pattern of bigoted behavior against Muslims, Mexicans and minorities from his shithole countries.
It s also evident in his rhetoric against Puerto Rico.
So no answer on the duke thing, no evidence that I'd he hadn't disavowed him a dozen times that it would somehow be racist.

So on to what you diverted off to. Mexicans, Muslims and unspecified minorities. Obviously, since none of these are even a race, you just claimed bigoted behavior toward them, and not racism. I'm glad to see that you were not trying to remove race from racism. We were looking for racism specifically, so why have you posted about bigoted behavior, if it can even be substantiated?
Again it represents a pattern of behavior in Trump. Don’t condemn white supremacy but claim everyone is equally at fault.

Now let’s look at his bigoted and racist claims about Mexicans

He claimed that Mexico sends murderers and rapists to our country. Then said “some” are good people. Not most but only “some”

He claimed a judge of Mexican descent could not impartially judge him

He has threatened Mexican families and broken them apart for lengthy periods.
Please specify the race of these Mexicans so I can understand where the racism comes in.
I’m not playing that game

We are talking racism and bigotry and overall intolerance of our President.

That includes blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, people from impoverished nations.......In Trumps case, it even includes the handicapped

Even if Trump really didn't disavow duke a dozen times, how would that prove Trump is a racist?
It is a pattern of bigoted behavior against Muslims, Mexicans and minorities from his shithole countries.
So no answer on the duke thing, no evidence that I'd he hadn't disavowed him a dozen times that it would somehow be racist.

So on to what you diverted off to. Mexicans, Muslims and unspecified minorities. Obviously, since none of these are even a race, you just claimed bigoted behavior toward them, and not racism. I'm glad to see that you were not trying to remove race from racism. We were looking for racism specifically, so why have you posted about bigoted behavior, if it can even be substantiated?
Again it represents a pattern of behavior in Trump. Don’t condemn white supremacy but claim everyone is equally at fault.

He claimed that Mexico sends murderers and rapists to our country. Then said “some” are good people. Not most but only “some”

Please specify the race of these Mexicans so I can understand where the racism comes in.

That includes blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, people from impoverished nations.......In Trumps case, it even includes the handicapped

Exactly. trump is a 100 percent racist. We have seen the proof. Those who choose not to, well that's on them.

• Wouldn't that be an assumption as opposed to evidence?
    What would you consider to be evidence of racism?
    A confession from Trump?
    Something besides allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda or emotionally based assertions. Something he really did say that proves he thinks his race is superior to another. I need to see which race he believes is inferior, and something to substantiate the notion. Guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not political doubt.
    So again you want a notarized statement from Drumpf saying he is a racist. :laugh:
    I'm easy, I'll just settle for evidence that he is racist, but no allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or that it has already been posted in a secret place.
    I gave you that and you buried your head in the sand like an ostrich. :laugh:
    Claiming to have already posted the evidence like you have done here is a VERY common thing for lefties to do when they can't come up with the evidence they want so badly to have. Naturally, there is no link to the secret hiding place where the evidence was posted, and there is ALWAYS a reason why it cannot be posted again. Thank you though, for validating my prediction. You have just quoted my prediction and then did exactly what I said you would do.

No, we were not talking about all that, we were just looking for evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Bigotry is not the same thing as racism. It appears that you cannot come up with any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so you want to substitute with alleged bigotry instead. Lame.

• What would you consider to be evidence of racism?
    A confession from Trump?
    Something besides allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda or emotionally based assertions. Something he really did say that proves he thinks his race is superior to another. I need to see which race he believes is inferior, and something to substantiate the notion. Guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not political doubt.
    So again you want a notarized statement from Drumpf saying he is a racist. :laugh:
    I'm easy, I'll just settle for evidence that he is racist, but no allegations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or that it has already been posted in a secret place.
    I gave you that and you buried your head in the sand like an ostrich. :laugh:
    Claiming to have already posted the evidence like you have done here is a VERY common thing for lefties to do when they can't come up with the evidence they want so badly to have. Naturally, there is no link to the secret hiding place where the evidence was posted, and there is ALWAYS a reason why it cannot be posted again. Thank you though, for validating my prediction. You have just quoted my prediction and then did exactly what I said you would do.
Youre done little one. Like I said. Head in the sand. :laugh:

As we can see in this thread, lefties cannot come up with a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. They will immediately redirect the discussion to the innocence or guilt of the CP5, but they will NEVER discuss evidence that proves Trump's comments about the we're racially motivated. They want so badly to come up with evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they will EVER come up with is the exact opposite of evidence that proves he a racist: allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and false claims that the evidence has already been posted in a place that is never disclosed.

No, we were not talking about all that, we were just looking for evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Bigotry is not the same thing as racism. It appears that you cannot come up with any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so you want to substitute with alleged bigotry instead. Lame.

Bigotry is more inclusive than just racism

In Trumps case, it includes Blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s, Muslims and even the handicapped

As we can see in this thread, lefties cannot come up with a shred of evidence that proves Trump's comments on the CP5 were racially motivated. They will immediately redirect the discussion to the innocence or guilt of the CP5, but they will NEVER discuss evidence that proves Trump's comments about the we're racially motivated. They want so badly to come up with evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but the most they will EVER come up with is the exact opposite of evidence that proves he a racist: allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and false claims that the evidence has already been posted in a place that is never disclosed.
As previously stated

You will not accept any proof of Trump racism short of a confessions

The majority of the country and in the long term, history, will define Trump as a racist president.

In Trumps case, it includes Blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s, Muslims and even the handicapped

Is bigotry any "better" than racism? In the minds of most rational people, bigotry, prejudice or racism are undesirable traits in a person who is "supposed" to be the leader of a nation. Especially one that is home to many different cultures and ethnicities.

If anything, he has certainly demonstrated ignorance and insensitivity. And what is most unfortunate is that his ignorance appears to appeal to many of his supporters.

Last edited:
I've seen proof of trumps racism in the CP5 comments and that's all that matters to me.

As previously stated

You will not accept any proof of Trump racism short of a confessions

The majority of the country and in the long term, history, will define Trump as a racist president.
You can not know if I will accept proof of Trump's racism if you have not presented any. Obviously, I will not accept non evidence items like allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, propaganda, or claims that actual evidence has already been posted. I will not accept substitutions either, like non racism bigotry. Just post actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Is bigotry any "better" than racism? In the minds of most rational people, bigotry, prejudice or racism are undesirable traits in a person who is "supposed" to be the leader of a nation. Especially one that is home to many different cultures and ethnicities.

If anything, he has certainly demonstrated ignorance and insensitivity. And what is most unfortunate is that his ignorance appears to appeal to many of his supporters.
Bigotry is another topic that needs its own thread. It is not racism, although racism is one type of bigotry. Lefties want to substitute bigotry in place of racism because they cannot post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

I've seen proof of trumps racism in the CP5 comments and that's all that matters to me.
You are not telling the truth, you have not seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. rightwinger posted the CP5 ad, and it did not contain anything racist. Nobody has been able to post anything but allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, propaganda, or false claims to have already posted evidence.

The reason why lefties like IM2 Asclepias and rightwinger make these claims to have already posted evidence is because lefties cannot handle losing a debate. They claim to have already posted evidence that proves trump is a racist, or that his comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, but they can NEVER link to it or repeat it. It is posted in a secret place on the forum where nobody can ever find it, and there is ALWAYS some reason why it cannot be responsible posted.

We all know that if lefties ever come up with actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist, it will be in every lefty signature on the forum, and waived in the faces of righties for years to come. For now however, lefties are stuck posting the OPPOSITE of evidence that proves he is a racist. They are stuck posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and of course claims that evidence has already been posted in the secret spot on the forum. These are the opposite of evidence, but it is all lefties have. They can also attempt to substitute bigotry in place of racism, but obviously bigotry is not the same thing. Either way, we have not and will not EVER see evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Is bigotry any "better" than racism? In the minds of most rational people, bigotry, prejudice or racism are undesirable traits in a person who is "supposed" to be the leader

Bigotry is another topic that needs its own thread. It is not racism, although racism is one type of bigotry. Lefties want to substitute bigotry in place of racism because they cannot post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Bigotry and ignorance are equally less flattering than "racism".

Racists are generally bigots and are also ignorant.

No one really knows what they will "not ever see" from #45.

Is bigotry any "better" than racism? In the minds of most rational people, bigotry, prejudice or racism are undesirable traits in a person who is "supposed" to be the leader

Bigotry is just intolerance, so it does not mean much. Any lefty who does not tolerate Trump is a bigot. Racism is a type of bigotry that is specifically about race, and this word should be reserved for people who are real victims of racism.

Bigotry is just intolerance, so it does not mean much. Any lefty who does not tolerate Trump is a bigot. Racism is a type of bigotry that is specifically about race, and this word should be reserved for people who are real victims of racism.

It's not a "left of right" issue. There are people who are politically on the right and people in the middle who have expressed disdain for #45's ignorance.

Then of course, there are millions of those who are so blindly loyal to #45 that they will defend what he says to the point of reflecting the same ignorance as him.

People who are in the public eye, usually are surrounded by others who coach them on what is, and what is not acceptable to say publically.

But, they are also coached on HOW their language can be worded a certain way to get the desired meaning across to their rabid base.

Ignorance and bigotry that is defended will eventually evolve to the next level of something far worse.

Last edited:

Rinse/Repeat

It would is obvious that supporters who would excuse Trump shooting someone on Fifth Avenue will excuse his racism.

The reason why lefties like IM2 Asclepias and rightwinger make these claims to have already posted evidence is because lefties cannot handle losing a debate. They claim to have already posted evidence that proves trump is a racist, or that his comments on the CP5 were racially motivated, but they can NEVER link to it or repeat it. It is posted in a secret place on the forum where nobody can ever find it, and there is ALWAYS some reason why it cannot be responsible posted.

We all know that if lefties ever come up with actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist, it will be in every lefty signature on the forum, and waived in the faces of righties for years to come. For now however, lefties are stuck posting the OPPOSITE of evidence that proves he is a racist. They are stuck posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and of course claims that evidence has already been posted in the secret spot on the forum. These are the opposite of evidence, but it is all lefties have. They can also attempt to substitute bigotry in place of racism, but obviously bigotry is not the same thing. Either way, we have not and will not EVER see evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

upload_2020-2-29_7-32-24.jpeg

Forum List

Back