Central America’s poverty stricken invasion of southern border draws National Guard

Illegal Aliens should be deported immediately.

What happens to them afterwards is not our concern.

This is OUR country, not yours... get the phukk out.

To avoid another influx we need to begin crucifying large-scale employers of Illegal Aliens as a warning to the small fry.

Throw a few 'plantation'-owners and meat-packing executives into jail for 10 years and fine 'em a few million dollars.

The rest will $hit their pants and fall in line very quickly.
I disagree. I’d be concerned about what happens to them. People like you certainly don’t speak for people like me. So I guess it comes up to votes and what our elected officials work out.

See Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey sending National Guard to southern border

April 20, 2021

“Arizona is the first state to declare an emergency related to the widening border crisis. Border Patrol agents made about 168,000 arrests at the border in March, compared with about 71,000 in December.”

The article goes on to point out Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also “deployed about 500 members of his state’s National Guard to the border in Texas, which is seeing the largest share of current arrivals.”

While taxpayer funded public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population LINK;

and our nation’s health care system is being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our country LINK;

and children of American citizens attending public schools are having activities cut to pay for the needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK;

not to mention that $ billions in U.S. Taxpayer revenue is being handed over in the form of direct payments to those who have flooded across our border LINK;

the Biden Administration is allowing this invasion to continue and American Citizens and their children are not only paying the price, American citizens are being made into tax slaves to finance the Biden Administration’s open border policy.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

Literally every single one of our resident LibTards will tell you that Mexico’s most desperate make America better....The odd things is, not one of them can show you data to prove such lunacy.
Slade3200 and ALL other Tards
You want me to show data that Mexicos most desperate make America better? You're a real piece of work BL.... not too bright but definitely a piece of work
what does that have to do with his post? legal immigrantion is great and makes our nation great...but that’s not the topic
What I wrote is a direct response to what he asked me. Verbatim. What is confusing you here?
but he was talking about the OP...illegals
He wrote this... I responded directly to his question.

Literally every single one of our resident LibTards will tell you that Mexico’s most desperate make America better....The odd things is, not one of them can show you data to prove such lunacy.
and he was quoting the OP, the topic being illegals
Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was
The topic is illegal aliens...not legal
Slade3200 Mac1958 Kondor3 Toro Tumblin Tumbleweed ...they are all barely smart enough to know they should be ashamed of themselves for harboring a value system that aligns with the left...the rightwinger JoeB131 types, so they skirt around issues with caution never really casting much clarity...they simply won’t allow their intelligence to control their emotions...They play crazy ambiguous word games to make themselves feel better about their leftist positions.
They think if they play around in blurry semantics they can keep themselves from identifying as just another crazed Leftist.
I understand how they may seem
Blurry to you being that you are a wing nut absolutist who thinks reality is either as you see it or the exact opposite which would be your enemies position. Things like grey area and compromise intimidate you. It’s an ego thing that many grow out of, but of course, many also do not.

See Slade...the nice thing about ALWAYS taking an America / Americans first position on ALL matters is that I don’t have to think about grey area and compromise...This shit is so simple if you allow it to be.

April 20, 2021

“Arizona is the first state to declare an emergency related to the widening border crisis. Border Patrol agents made about 168,000 arrests at the border in March, compared with about 71,000 in December.”

The article goes on to point out Texas Gov. Greg Abbott also “deployed about 500 members of his state’s National Guard to the border in Texas, which is seeing the largest share of current arrivals.”

While taxpayer funded public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population LINK;

and our nation’s health care system is being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our country LINK;

and children of American citizens attending public schools are having activities cut to pay for the needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK;

not to mention that $ billions in U.S. Taxpayer revenue is being handed over in the form of direct payments to those who have flooded across our border LINK;

the Biden Administration is allowing this invasion to continue and American Citizens and their children are not only paying the price, American citizens are being made into tax slaves to finance the Biden Administration’s open border policy.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

You want me to show data that Mexicos most desperate make America better? You're a real piece of work BL.... not too bright but definitely a piece of work
what does that have to do with his post? legal immigrantion is great and makes our nation great...but that’s not the topic
What I wrote is a direct response to what he asked me. Verbatim. What is confusing you here?

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was
Slade3200 Mac1958 Kondor3 Toro Tumblin Tumbleweed ...they are all barely smart enough to know they should be ashamed of themselves for harboring a value system that aligns with the left...the rightwinger JoeB131 types, so they skirt around issues with caution never really casting much clarity...they simply won’t allow their intelligence to control their emotions...They play crazy ambiguous word games to make themselves feel better about their leftist positions.
They think if they play around in blurry semantics they can keep themselves from identifying as just another crazed Leftist.
Blurry to you being that you are a wing nut absolutist who thinks reality is either as you see it or the exact opposite which would be your enemies position. Things like grey area and compromise intimidate you. It’s an ego thing that many grow out of, but of course, many also do not.

See Slade...the nice thing about ALWAYS taking an America / Americans first position on ALL matters is that I don’t have to think about grey area and compromise...This shit is so simple if you allow it to be.
I understand why you may need to keep things simple and easy. Not all of our minds are equipped to handle the complexities of life and nature and societies. That’s ok. I’m sure you are better at other things like bowling or trolling or mowing.

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

I understand why you may need to keep things simple and easy. Not all of our minds are equipped to handle the complexities of life and nature and societies. That’s ok. I’m sure you are better at other things like bowling or trolling or sewing.

Intelligent people are wired to be problem solvers...they see simplicity in all things and simple solutions for all issues. All CEO’s are wired in such a way.
Emotional, lazy, pussies see things as complex...they do so to convince themselves that there is no viable solution ...this allows them to stay lazy, emotional and soft.

To avoid another influx we need to begin crucifying large-scale employers of Illegal Aliens as a warning to the small fry.

Throw a few 'plantation'-owners and meat-packing executives into jail for 10 years and fine 'em a few million dollars.

I disagree. I’d be concerned about what happens to them. People like you certainly don’t speak for people like me. So I guess it comes up to votes and what our elected officials work out.

Are you so worried that you have taken them into your home?
How many starving children from Yemen have you imported and given a home to...why do you only want to help those from Mexico, Central and South America? That’s racist.
You should really try that Americans First thing we’ve been talking about...it’s so simple...give it a go.

...I disagree. I’d be concerned about what happens to them. People like you certainly don’t speak for people like me. So I guess it comes up to votes and what our elected officials work out.
The US is your home.

The US is my home.

It requires the consent of both in order to bring in a third.

I do NOT give it.

End of convo.

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

I understand why you may need to keep things simple and easy. Not all of our minds are equipped to handle the complexities of life and nature and societies. That’s ok. I’m sure you are better at other things like bowling or trolling or sewing.

Intelligent people are wired to be problem solvers...they see simplicity in all things and simple solutions for all issues. All CEO’s are wired in such a way.
Emotional, lazy, pussies see things as complex...they do so to convince themselves that there is no viable solution ...this allows them to stay lazy, emotional and soft.
You’re confusing decisiveness with simplicity. You're not as dumb as most the board trolls but you’re also not as clever as you think you are

Q: Why are so many people trying to cross the border?
A: Because they're desperate.

Q: Why are they so desperate?
A: Because their countries are shit holes.

Q: Why are their countries shit holes?
A: Because of the crime and corruption.

Q: Who is responsible for the crime and corruption?
A: The drug cartels.

Q: How do the drug cartels keep the crime and corruption so bad?
A: Because they're mega-wealthy.

Q: How did they get so mega-wealthy?
A: From selling drugs.

A: To whom do these mega-wealthy drug cartels sell their drugs?
A: AMERICA.

USA! USA! USA! USA!
Racist.

Are you so worried that you have taken them into your home?
How many starving children from Yemen have you imported and given a home to...why do you only want to help those from Mexico, Central and South America? That’s racist.
You should really try that Americans First thing we’ve been talking about...it’s so simple...give it a go.
You’re making false presumptions again. Can’t respect those kind of questions with answers. Sorry.

...I disagree. I’d be concerned about what happens to them. People like you certainly don’t speak for people like me. So I guess it comes up to votes and what our elected officials work out.
The US is your home.

The US is my home.

It requires the consent of both in order to bring in a third.

I do NOT give it.

End of convo.
That’s one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever heard.

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

You’re confusing decisiveness with simplicity. You're not as dumb as most the board trolls but you’re also not as clever as you think you are
Biden is not in control of the migrant flood at the border

It controls him

...That’s one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever heard.
No, actually, it's not.

It's a simplistic metaphor designed to articulate the basic premise for the objection of those who stand against Illegal Immigration.

For "home", substitute "country", and we're pretty much done.

It's not a difficult concept.

When two people (points of view) share a home, it requires the consent of both to admit others into that home.

That consent is not given.

The elevation of Democrats to the White House and (hyper-slim) majorities in both Senate and House do NOT constitute a mandate for Immigration.

Those favoring more open borders and more generous immigration policies and more generous treatment of existing Illegal Aliens forget one thing.

The train-wreck known as Donald Trump occurred in very large part because Pro-Immigrant Democrats pushed mainstream America too far in that regard.

Want to ensure that you lose the Senate and House in 2022 and the White House in 2024?

Keep pushing your luck with your existing Pro-Illegals Pro-Immigration Pro-More-Open-Borders approach and you'll get a metaphorical bloody nose in the next elections.

But... it is the fate of Man that the more foolish amongst us fail to learn from the past and it seems very likely that you will delude yourselves that you're immune from this.

Proceed at your own very great political peril.

April 20, 2021

JWK

Ok and your point is???
stay in topic
I was

Biden is not in control of the migrant flood at the border

It controls him
True, Just as it has controlled Trump and all the past presidents this century

...That’s one of the dumbest arguments I’ve ever heard.
No, actually, it's not.

It's a simplistic metaphor designed to articulate the basic premise for the objection of those who stand against Illegal Immigration.

For "home", substitute "country", and we're pretty much done.

It's not a difficult concept.

When two people (points of view) share a home, it requires the consent of both to admit others into that home.

That consent is not given.

The elevation of Democrats to the White House and (hyper-slim) majorities in both Senate and House do NOT constitute a mandate for Immigration.

Those favoring more open borders and more generous immigration policies and more generous treatment of existing Illegal Aliens forget one thing.

The train-wreck known as Donald Trump occurred in very large part because Pro-Immigrant Democrats pushed mainstream America too far in that regard.

Want to ensure that you lose the Senate and House in 2022 and the White House in 2024?

Keep pushing your luck with your existing Pro-Illegals Pro-Immigration Pro-More-Open-Borders approach and you'll get a metaphorical bloody nose in the next elections.

But... it is the fate of Man that the more foolish amongst us fail to learn from the past and it seems very likely that you will delude yourselves that you're immune from this.

Proceed at your own very great political peril.
There is a difference between public and private. I could play the same game.... Substitute your child for your countrymen and substitute your countrymen for mankind. You’re traveling down a path of stupidity

Forum List

Back