Horde of Illegal Immigrants Riot at Southern Border Crossing Point, Clash with National Guard Troops

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The video is shocking. The troops should have opened fire on those people. But we should not be surprised by such lawlessness, as the Biden administration’s non-enforcement policy only emboldens these people, many of which are hardcore criminals, to bully their want into our nation illegally. Why should we assume that are going to behave lawfully once they are here?

The video is shocking. The troops should have opened fire on those people. But we should not be surprised by such lawlessness, as the Biden administration’s non-enforcement policy only emboldens these people, many of which are hardcore criminals, to bully their want into our nation illegally. Why should we assume that are going to behave lawfully once they are here?
4959b5447a386ac0bdcd5df200f4e48c39a9e20e52d7655a8a43bc3fe206fcfb_1.jpg

The wetbacks should all be shot upon detection, however the federal government under Obama/Biden is the real enemy, not Russia, Wetbacks, Israel, or Slender Man, the enemy of humanity is Obama & its geriatric pet psychopath, they and the evil fascist democrat party are the real menace to America! :wink:

~~~~~~
Two M-249's in enfilade would have made short work of the situation.

Biden is fighting TX in the courts......and now he's planning attacks with Mexico.

Evil Bastard

If you want to be such a great Christian you invite them into your house, feed, clothe, educate, and provide healthcare for them. Other Christians will admire you for it.
I would but my house burned down three weeks ago. Now go and be a hypocrite like the other good Christians on this thread.

And now all those charming people are no doubt probably in the USA and enroute to a street near you. I appreciate DeSantis using the National Guard to help reinforce the border but these thugs know the Guard isn't allowed to use force, especially lethal force, against them and they don't respect anybody's law.

I'm pretty sure we can expect more thefts, burglaries, assaults, and other crime soon even as they claim whatever freebies the Biden administration will hand out to them.

I would but my house burned down three weeks ago. Now go and be a hypocrite like the other good Christians on this thread.
Well you can use your insurance money. How can you criticize us when you refuse to support them yourself? You do know what a hypocrite is, yes? Hint: it isn't Christians refusing to support thugs, hooligans., invaders.

Well you can use your insurance money. How can you criticize us when you refuse to support them yourself? You do know what a hypocrite is, yes?
Insurance doesn't pay overnight when you suffer a loss due to fire. I have never advocated the murder of immigrants.

Forum List

Back