Cementing Power: Left-wing Rioters Are Released While Conservatives Are Persecuted

Looks like they draw the line at attacking the capital, attempting to overthrow free elections and hang the Vice-President. The dumb ass insurrectionists and trump were just to dumb to know the difference between rioting in liberal cities where governors won't even activate the guard and attacking the seat of government of the whole United States itself. OK, so now you know. Too late for a do over. Guess you shouldn't pull that crap again. Ever.
You really are stupid enough to believe that....What a shame.
You really are stupid enough not to believe that.....What a shame( to know your just waiting your time to go to jail for something similar because you refuse to believe your own eyes). You are like a kid that cannot believe reality is real.
If you watch people riot and burn shit down, attack federal buildings and police stations, shove, fight, and throw things at cops, including incendiary devices, and the big media companies refer to it all as "mostly peaceful", and the rioters get released on bail and the charges dropped, over and over again, then you might get an understandably skewed view of what behavior is and is not allowed at a protest in this country.

See, the thing is, most normal Americans believe in and value things like fairness. So they are always unprepared for the dishonest and deceitful way certain hypocritical power-tripping shitbags behave. A comment I read on the net (I think it was from Ace of Spades HQ but I'm not sure) was something along the lines of; "We show up with our pocket copies of The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, and they show up with a brick and a Molotov Cocktail. How do you think that's going to go?"

But sooner or later, these regular Americans are going to quit trying to figure out the new rules, and just realize that there aren't any, and then a lot of people are going to get dead, really fast...... and those who are left will reinstate a set of rules that they decide on. If we're all really really lucky, they will be the basic Constitutional rules our founders agreed on.

Sure. That's going to happen. :itsok:

If you read history, that's what does happen, in every society since...... ever.

But don't take my word for it, you could always go look it up.:rolleyes:
Hasn't happened here but once and they failed also, if you remember. Really bad idea. Better forget it.
When me and my company landed in Iraq after just returning from a long trip to Afghanistan, we lost 3 guys in the first 10 days. We adapted and made adjustments to the new environment and didn't lose any others the entire remainder of the deployment.
In fact, we adapted so well, that when the insurgency kicked off with a vengeance, with a tet offensive style assault on all coalition forces, the one element they left completely alone..... was us.

I have great faith in Americans to be able to do the same.
Congrats on making the correct modifications to your environment. Try to remember, this ain't Iraq or Afghanistan and not going to be.
That's what you all seem to be trying to make it through.

And we're not going to let you.
You are in luck then, because nobody trying to make it that, with possible exception of some of the little tumpist jihady revolutionist b#asturds. You've been around. Step outside your hooch (not inside the wire) and smell the air. Is it the fragrance (stench) of burning garbage, latrines and whatever else that made up that smell you got used? No. Wake up. Not remotely the same. Do 95%+ of the people speak english? Got to watch for those little pots scattered among the trash that is everywhere along the road to see which may be dangerous to you or those with you? No. Just PTS, dude. They told you, you would have it and you still do. Get your head out of breitbart, epock times and off of OAN. They aren't the latest intell brief, just propaganda being broadcast 24/7 on your comm channel.
Really?

That weak shit is all you got?

Quit wasting my time, you fucking moron.

You are willfully blind and I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequence of your choices.
Wow. There you go again.

"You made us do it". The refrain of murderers and terrorists worldwide.

Nice to know how spot-on I am. Although, in fairness, I already knew.

Violence begets violence and your side have been begetting violence for a long time now.

YOu can dance and evade, but that fact remains.
I know. I made you do this. It's my fault you'd murder.

Got it.

I'm warning you, as I have been for years, of the dangers of your side's oppression and tyranny.

As I said, I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequences.
Amazing how much you sound like one of your Jihadi brethren.
Have you ever actually met a jihadi?

Anybody?

Or am I the only one here who has?

My point stands. You know what you are doing and the consequences are on you.
Again, I don't know what you're talking about.

If you can't be specific, go away.

I was specific, and clear. YOu are lying.
Well, it looked to me like you were issuing another thinly-veiled threat of murder.

But we both know that you would deny you were doing that.

So I don't know what you mean, and I'm done asking.
If you're too gutless to have an honest conversation with a man on the internet, what is your coward ass going to do when someone catches you in a parking lot and confronts you over your bullshit? You're laughing and mocking these conservatives being prosecuted, what about when you fuck up and do it where one of their brothers or sons hear you? And decides to take their frustration with this politically motivated bullshit persecution out on your weak ass?

Pussies like you shouldn't talk shit.
Okay, Rambo.
You really do deserve to have your stupid ass whipped, you know.

You're just a really nasty, shitty, small little person...... it's really a shame to see a person as sorry as you.

Well, it looked to me like you were issuing another thinly-veiled threat of murder.

If you're too gutless to have an honest conversation with a man on the internet, what is your coward ass going to do when someone catches you in a parking lot and confronts you over your bullshit? You're laughing and mocking these conservatives being prosecuted, what about when you fuck up and do it where one of their brothers or sons hear you? And decides to take their frustration with this politically motivated bullshit persecution out on your weak ass?

Okay, Rambo.

You're just a really nasty, shitty, small little person...... it's really a shame to see a person as sorry as you.
That's so true!

Okay, Rambo.

That's so true!

It is true. It is a shame to see someone end up like you.

Okay, Rambo.

That's so true!
We finally agree on something.

Okay, Rambo.

That's so true!

It is true. It is a shame to see someone end up like you.
Darn!

You are willfully blind and I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequence of your choices.
Wow. There you go again.

Violence begets violence and your side have been begetting violence for a long time now.

Got it.

I'm warning you, as I have been for years, of the dangers of your side's oppression and tyranny.

Anybody?

Just you sparky, just you.

Wow. There you go again.

Got it.

Anybody?

Just you sparky, just you.
Seems as though.

Looks like they draw the line at attacking the capital, attempting to overthrow free elections and hang the Vice-President. The dumb ass insurrectionists and trump were just to dumb to know the difference between rioting in liberal cities where governors won't even activate the guard and attacking the seat of government of the whole United States itself. OK, so now you know. Too late for a do over. Guess you shouldn't pull that crap again. Ever.
You really are stupid enough not to believe that.....What a shame( to know your just waiting your time to go to jail for something similar because you refuse to believe your own eyes). You are like a kid that cannot believe reality is real.
If you watch people riot and burn shit down, attack federal buildings and police stations, shove, fight, and throw things at cops, including incendiary devices, and the big media companies refer to it all as "mostly peaceful", and the rioters get released on bail and the charges dropped, over and over again, then you might get an understandably skewed view of what behavior is and is not allowed at a protest in this country.

See, the thing is, most normal Americans believe in and value things like fairness. So they are always unprepared for the dishonest and deceitful way certain hypocritical power-tripping shitbags behave. A comment I read on the net (I think it was from Ace of Spades HQ but I'm not sure) was something along the lines of; "We show up with our pocket copies of The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, and they show up with a brick and a Molotov Cocktail. How do you think that's going to go?"

But sooner or later, these regular Americans are going to quit trying to figure out the new rules, and just realize that there aren't any, and then a lot of people are going to get dead, really fast...... and those who are left will reinstate a set of rules that they decide on. If we're all really really lucky, they will be the basic Constitutional rules our founders agreed on.

If you read history, that's what does happen, in every society since...... ever.

Hasn't happened here but once and they failed also, if you remember. Really bad idea. Better forget it.
When me and my company landed in Iraq after just returning from a long trip to Afghanistan, we lost 3 guys in the first 10 days. We adapted and made adjustments to the new environment and didn't lose any others the entire remainder of the deployment.
In fact, we adapted so well, that when the insurgency kicked off with a vengeance, with a tet offensive style assault on all coalition forces, the one element they left completely alone..... was us.

Congrats on making the correct modifications to your environment. Try to remember, this ain't Iraq or Afghanistan and not going to be.

You are in luck then, because nobody trying to make it that, with possible exception of some of the little tumpist jihady revolutionist b#asturds. You've been around. Step outside your hooch (not inside the wire) and smell the air. Is it the fragrance (stench) of burning garbage, latrines and whatever else that made up that smell you got used? No. Wake up. Not remotely the same. Do 95%+ of the people speak english? Got to watch for those little pots scattered among the trash that is everywhere along the road to see which may be dangerous to you or those with you? No. Just PTS, dude. They told you, you would have it and you still do. Get your head out of breitbart, epock times and off of OAN. They aren't the latest intell brief, just propaganda being broadcast 24/7 on your comm channel.
Really?

Quit wasting your own time and emotions and just get on with you life, like the rest of us.

Really?

Quit wasting your own time and emotions and just get on with you life, like the rest of us.
You still here?

And many who stormed the Capitol didn't carry weapons, bombs, crossbows, spears, stun guns and they didn't steal stuff, erect gallows, break into offices, rifle through papers, crap in the halls, bust out windows, use bear spray or beat any cops senseless. Many of them were arrested and released too if all they did was wander the halls and take pictures. But thanks for the faux outrage.

• Overall, we rate the New American Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science and poor sourcing techniques.

Really?

You still here?
And you said my shit was weak? Come on, man!
1615482851043.png

...........................................................Come on, man!.................................................................................

Really?

You still here?
View attachment 466496
...........................................................Come on, man!.................................................................................
That's your spirit animal?

From the link;
"You Are a National Disgrace
Posted on March 11, 2021 by DRenegade
TREASON AND TREASONABLE FELONY - The Jet Lawyer

I want to address the people who actually voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 national election. I do not care if you were misled, hated Donald Trump or just voted “D”. You voted for a man who sold the country out for money to several foreign countries while he was Vice President. You voted for a man who blackmailed Ukraine to cover up his illegal activities and admitted it. You voted for a man who is mentally incapable of functioning at any position. You voted for a man who has tendencies which are inappropriate toward children.
But I want to be clear: you are a national disgrace. Your vote destroyed our Republic. Your vote destroyed our culture, our sovereignty and our national security. I understand that Joe Biden did not win the actual election but that will not absolve your treason with the Deep State coup.
And I for one will never forget.
David DeGerolamo
"

You people are just plain sorry.

Really?

You still here?
View attachment 466496

From the link;

I want to address the people who actually voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 national election. I do not care if you were misled, hated Donald Trump or just voted “D”. You voted for a man who sold the country out for money to several foreign countries while he was Vice President. You voted for a man who blackmailed Ukraine to cover up his illegal activities and admitted it. You voted for a man who is mentally incapable of functioning at any position. You voted for a man who has tendencies which are inappropriate toward children.
But I want to be clear: you are a national disgrace. Your vote destroyed our Republic. Your vote destroyed our culture, our sovereignty and our national security. I understand that Joe Biden did not win the actual election but that will not absolve your treason with the Deep State coup.
David DeGerolamo
"

NC Renegade? :auiqs.jpg: The little tea party guy? Had to look him up, like trying to find out about "perverts near your location" just to find out who he was and turned out it was nobody and not even worth viewing criminal history, so I saved my $10 bucks. Come on, Man! You could have quoted yourself and had more meaning. Give it up. Life ain't a chat room. Get out. Look around, in person. Find a constructive, productive niche, you can be good at and have a life. It's good out in the real world.

It's almost as they're trying to foment an actual shooting war.

Correction: it's almost as if you're inventing excuses for a shooting war (because you lost an election).

Politically targeted prosecutions and imprisonment, is a reason, not an excuse.

If you don't like that, the answer is not to defend it or attack those who are targeted for oppression.

When it's a false claim, it's an excuse.
It's a true claim.

Brennan, Wray and Clapper deliberately lie to congress, not even a slap on the wrist.

Flynn doesn't lie to FBI when he's not even under investigation, he gets his life ruined.

You people are pure lawless scum.

This must be another example of your "alternative facts".

Lying to us, is not going to make us not notice our people you tyrants are jailing, while your thugs are still rioting.

It might make you feel better about it, as you lie to yourself.

It will just piss us off more.

DO you want to support healing this country, or support increasing division and violence?

I don't need to lie to you.

Your inability to recognize that you are responsible for the consequences of your actions speaks volumes.

If you want to support healing...it is by acknowledging the truth, acknowledging the seriousness of your actions instead defending them. I don't see anyone defending the leftist rioters - but I constantly see you defending your rightwing extremists - whether they were agitators in the riots or insurrectionists in the capital - you defend them.

If you want to support healing...then why don't you admit Trump lost the election? Why don't you support the PEACEFUL protestors (like I support the peaceful BLM protestors who did not engage in rioting) - who chose NOT to mass on the capital, but instead stopped short? Instead, you keep defending the people who actually broke in, assaulted police and ransacked the Capitol.
In short, they're conditioned to (1) deny everything and (2) play the victim.

Look at the man they adore. That's his MO, 24/7/365.

They make the left look like rank amateurs.

Those who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 were stupid enough not only to allow themselves to be on camera committing crimes, but also to take their own pictures in some instances and circulate them. If they were even inside the building, they were committing a crime. They were not arrested on the street in some sort of dragnet action. The investigators are identifying them through videos and stills.

With the people who are referred to as "rioters," some were arrested in a sort of dragnet operation on the street. It is up to the police and the prosecutors to show that each of these individuals committed a crime. If this can't be shown, there is no case. The key is whether the person actually was rioting or was a bystander or onlooker. What the arresting officer saw would be in their report, and they would have to testify anyway. It would be a colossal waste of everybody's time and resources to pursue a case that can't be won, particularly if the charge is a misdemeanor.

I had a friend in college who was a medic during a Vietnam protest, was caught in a roundup, and spent time incarcerated in RFK stadium. She didn't know that a class action had been filed and she was a class member until she received a nice check from the proceeds.

Really?

You still here?
View attachment 466496

From the link;

David DeGerolamo
"

NC Renegade? :auiqs.jpg: The little tea party guy? Had to look him up, like trying to find out about "perverts near your location" just to find out who he was and turned out it was nobody and not even worth viewing criminal history, so I saved my $10 bucks. Come on, Man! You could have quoted yourself and had more meaning. Give it up. Life ain't a chat room. Get out. Look around, in person. Find a constructive, productive niche, you can be good at and have a life. It's good out in the real world.
I'm multi-tasking; I'm listening to a podcast, posting here, sexting this woman I know, and working on my area study all at the same time.
I'm all about being productive, lol.

Forum List

Back