Cementing Power: Left-wing Rioters Are Released While Conservatives Are Persecuted

...A nation of laws would punish rioters equally whether they were right or left. That you pick and choose is tyranny, not laws.
There was a Leftist insurrection against the US Capitol, assaulting Congress while they were certifying an election, egged-on by an incumbent Democrat?

I must have missed the memo. :auiqs.jpg:

Your excuses for the difference in the prosecutions, does not change the injustice or the fact that your sides' actions are tyranny.
Incorrect. The pu$$ie$ running the show in the last administration failed to prosecute such rioters. The present administration will do its duty.

The Federal Government is not in charge of prosecuting rioters in dem controlled cities and states.

you know that. You are lying to deflect from the obvious injustice and tyranny here.

My point stands. You know what you are doing and the consequences are on you.
Again, I don't know what you're talking about.

If you can't be specific, go away.

I was specific, and clear. YOu are lying.
Well, it looked to me like you were issuing another thinly-veiled threat of murder.

But we both know that you would deny you were doing that.

So I don't know what you mean, and I'm done asking.

The Rump allies and supporters and minions who staged an Insurrection against the lawful authority on January 6, 2021, should be hung out to dry.

As few granted bail as possible... the maximum number of supportable criminal felony charges... the maximum number of convictions... maximum sentences.

Such an insurrection against the United States and such an assault on the Congress of the United States must never happen again.

Metaphorically crucifying them in the criminal courts will set a fearful example of the United States punishing insurrectionists with the power and majesty of The Law.

Phukk 'em... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... and throw away the friggin; key.

Politically motivated prosecutions, designed to instill fear in your political enemies, means that those convicted are political prisoners.

Your support of this, it happening, is America not being a free country anymore.
Oh, dearie-me... all those years of "Lock her up... lock her up... lock her up..." finally catch up with your Orange Baboon-God and minions? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, and by the way, prosecutions against Insurrectionists... not political opponents but actual Insurrectionists... are absolutely necessary.

They brought it on themselves... and your thinly-veiled attempt to forego such prosecutions belies your sympathy for them.

Sympathy for rioters caught on-camera invading the US Capitol and assaulting Congress while formally certifying an election? Now THAT's un-American.

The point is the difference in treatment of rioters based on their political affiliation.

I support equal treatment before the law.

You want to put them all away? I'm fine with that.

You want to give them a break because you respect their "feelings" about their motives? Well, I'm not ok with that, but if you do it equally, whatever.

You want to let your brownshirts go, while landing like a ton of bricks on people doing pretty much the same, or less?

That is tyranny. Those convicted will be political prisoners.
So the Republican appointed judges over the cases of the two insurrectionists that were held without bail, are holding them, because of politics? :lol: okee dokee

A lot of republicans don't look at the bigger picture. THey see an issue and they do their job without worrying about context.

That does not change the fact that the right leaning rioters are being held while so many from the left are not.

You can play rhetorical games with that statement, but the fact remains.
Do you know who was held without bail during the summer or are you just PRESUMING no one was...?

Who told you, to be OUTRAGED over this....?

...Your excuses for violating the rights of the conservative accused are noted...
No conservative's rights are being violated... participants in the Insurrection of January 6 2021 are being accorded every right to which they are entitled by law.

...The fact remains. You are supporting the creation of a class of political prisoners in this country.
Incorrect. The thrust is not against conservatives. The thrust is against participants in the Insurrection of January 6 2021. As it should be. There is no 'class'. Merely street thugs.

Well, it looked to me like you were issuing another thinly-veiled threat of murder.

I've been warning you that your side's action will lead to violence for years on this site.

NOw we see it happening and I am warning you that it will continue and increase.

I've been warning you that your side's action will lead to violence for years on this site.

NOw we see it happening and I am warning you that it will continue and increase.
So I was right. Okay.

The Rump allies and supporters and minions who staged an Insurrection against the lawful authority on January 6, 2021, should be hung out to dry.

As few granted bail as possible... the maximum number of supportable criminal felony charges... the maximum number of convictions... maximum sentences.

Such an insurrection against the United States and such an assault on the Congress of the United States must never happen again.

Metaphorically crucifying them in the criminal courts will set a fearful example of the United States punishing insurrectionists with the power and majesty of The Law.

Phukk 'em... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... and throw away the friggin; key.

Politically motivated prosecutions, designed to instill fear in your political enemies, means that those convicted are political prisoners.

Your support of this, it happening, is America not being a free country anymore.
Oh, dearie-me... all those years of "Lock her up... lock her up... lock her up..." finally catch up with your Orange Baboon-God and minions? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, and by the way, prosecutions against Insurrectionists... not political opponents but actual Insurrectionists... are absolutely necessary.

They brought it on themselves... and your thinly-veiled attempt to forego such prosecutions belies your sympathy for them.

Sympathy for rioters caught on-camera invading the US Capitol and assaulting Congress while formally certifying an election? Now THAT's un-American.

The point is the difference in treatment of rioters based on their political affiliation.

You want to give them a break because you respect their "feelings" about their motives? Well, I'm not ok with that, but if you do it equally, whatever.

You want to let your brownshirts go, while landing like a ton of bricks on people doing pretty much the same, or less?

So the Republican appointed judges over the cases of the two insurrectionists that were held without bail, are holding them, because of politics? :lol: okee dokee

A lot of republicans don't look at the bigger picture. THey see an issue and they do their job without worrying about context.

That does not change the fact that the right leaning rioters are being held while so many from the left are not.

Do you know who was held without bail during the summer or are you just PRESUMING no one was...?

Hundreds, if not thousands were arrested over the summer. If you have a point to make, make it, don't dance around like a stripper with a gambling problem.

...A nation of laws would punish rioters equally whether they were right or left. That you pick and choose is tyranny, not laws.
There was a Leftist insurrection against the US Capitol, assaulting Congress while they were certifying an election, egged-on by an incumbent Democrat?

Your excuses for the difference in the prosecutions, does not change the injustice or the fact that your sides' actions are tyranny.
Incorrect. The pu$$ie$ running the show in the last administration failed to prosecute such rioters. The present administration will do its duty.

The Federal Government is not in charge of prosecuting rioters in dem controlled cities and states.

you know that. You are lying to deflect from the obvious injustice and tyranny here.
So, there were no riots in DC last year and no attacks on federal buildings in other states, like right wingers have claimed?

...Your excuses for violating the rights of the conservative accused are noted...
No conservative's rights are being violated... participants in the Insurrection of January 6 2021 are being accorded every right to which they are entitled by law.

...The fact remains. You are supporting the creation of a class of political prisoners in this country.
Incorrect. The thrust is not against conservatives. The thrust is against participants in the Insurrection of January 6 2021. As it should be. There is no 'class'. Merely street thugs.

You are singling out one riot while ignoring hundreds of other riots. That is politically motivated prosecution and any prisoners resulting will thus be political prisoners in jail, primarily because they disagree with you politically.

That is not a free country. That is tyranny.

So I was right. Okay.

You are willfully blind and I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequence of your choices.

...People are going to die because of this shit. You do realize that, right?...
Are you saying that people are going to die because the US Department of Justice is prosecuting the Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021?

Do you know something we don't?

Are you calling for such violence?

Do you support such violence?

Are you excusing such violence in advance of its commission?

...Is that just a price you are willing to pay, so you can pat yourself on the back on how progressive you are?
The sustainment of the Republic and the execution of its laws are worth a high price indeed. Our military cemeteries are filled with such examples.

So, there were no riots in DC last year and no attacks on federal buildings in other states, like right wingers have claimed?

Get to your point or not. But do it faster.

...People are going to die because of this shit. You do realize that, right?...
Are you saying that people are going to die because the US Department of Justice is prosecuting the Insurrectionists of January 6, 2021?

Do you know something we don't?

Are you calling for such violence?

Do you support such violence?

Are you excusing such violence in advance of its commission?

...Is that just a price you are willing to pay, so you can pat yourself on the back on how progressive you are?
The sustainment of the Republic and the execution of its laws are worth a high price indeed. Our military cemeteries are filled with such examples.

I have been clear about my intent. THat you mischaracterize my warnings of the consequence of your tyranny, is just you being an ass.

Hundreds, if not thousands were arrested over the summer. If you have a point to make, make it, don't dance around like a stripper with a gambling problem.
You are comparing two guys held without bail due to their risk, with all of the rioters stemming from the blm protests, implying that NONE of the 10,000 people arrested over the summer, were held without bail. HOW DO YOU KNOW none of the 10,000 arrested in the summer riots were not held without bail?

You claim the judges are holding these people because of political reasons as political enemies, yet the judges are Republican?

...You are singling out one riot while ignoring hundreds of other riots...
You a$$hole$ just don't get it, do you?

Those other 'riots' did not assault the Congress of the United States in a final desperate attempt to overthrow a general election by force.

Your impromptu Brown Shirts trashed the Republic's 230+ year -long track record of peaceful transfers of power, and now you're going to pay for it.

The Insurrectionists aren't "political prisoners"... they aren't being persecuted for their political beliefs... they're being prosecuted for their rebellion against the Republic.

...That is not a free country. That is tyranny.
Incorrect. It would have been tyranny had your Brown Shirts succeeded. They are being prosecuted to ensure that the country DOES remain free. Big difference.

Either do not understand or your political stance and sympathies prevent you from admitting so publicly... logic and the law be damned, eh?

Your drawing of false equivalencies between the race-riots of last summer and the Insurrection of January 6 2021 is both noted and will not be allowed to control.

You are willfully blind and I look forward to rubbing your face in the bloody consequence of your choices.
Wow. There you go again.

"You made us do it". The refrain of murderers and terrorists worldwide.

Nice to know how spot-on I am. Although, in fairness, I already knew.

Violence begets violence and your side have been begetting violence for a long time now.

YOu can dance and evade, but that fact remains.

You are comparing two guys held without bail due to their risk, with all of the rioters stemming from the blm protests, implying that NONE of the 10,000 people arrested over the summer, were held without bail. HOW DO YOU KNOW none of the 10,000 arrested in the summer riots were not held without bail?

You claim the judges are holding these people because of political reasons as political enemies, yet the judges are Republican?

Actually I'm making a general statement about the intent of you people to land on the 1/6 rioters like a ton of bricks while so many of the rioters in Dem controlled cities and states are being given a pass or a slap on the wrist.

Perhaps you would like to make some more assumptions and then follow up with some vague implicit statements?

Or you could just fastforward to the race card? Cause that is where all conversations with dems eventually get to.

Forum List

Back