CDC: There is "impending doom" from Covid under Joe Biden's rule

There you have it from the scientists themselves.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Daily cases are now growing by at least 5% in 30 states and the District of Columbia.

Welcome to Florida for Spring Break. All of Texas is now fully open. No masks anywhere. Many red states have no mask mandates at all. The CDC is putting out this warning to Republican states to stop reopening so damn fast. You're within weeks of getting sufficient vaccines in arms to prevent further illness and death.

You're denying the science. Cases are declining in Texas and elsewhere where mask mandates and lockdowns have ended. Cases are rising in places where people are still forced to stay together in homes and buildings, or break the "rules" to congregate in secret.

Not to mention the Covid and humanitarian disaster Joe Biden has created at the border, where Covid-infected kids are PACKED together by the thousands in facilities designed for dozens. You're part of the problem by providing cover for this.

The so called "impending doom" is from those who refuse to socially distance, refuse to take mitigation steps, and refuse to get vaccines. In all three categories...we're talking about blob supporters.

New cases are on the decline

View attachment 474214

We'll be fine eventually now that we have a professional distribution apparatus in place. Blob supporters--when they do learn--often have to learn the hard way.
Impending doom is coming from illegals (who always spread diseases around the US (TB and many many many others besides just covid) are now going to be spreading a worst new strains such as the South African and Brazillian strains which is hitting YOUNGER victims----(finally we thin out some of our more ignorant members --aka the millenials).......

Oh and instead of screaming FACE MASKs--------try more basic things like HAND WASH and not overcrowding.

It's always the same heads-I-win-tails-you-lose games instead of testable predictions.

No worries Ray, you won't run out of the excuses to not admit the obvious.

The obvious? You mean liked we put a complete incompetent idiot in the White House?

No I mean like spread of Covid picking up as unvaccinated population resumes maskless socializing.

Show us the data to support that.

jiFfM.jpg

It's always the same heads-I-win-tails-you-lose games instead of testable predictions.

The obvious? You mean liked we put a complete incompetent idiot in the White House?

No I mean like spread of Covid picking up as unvaccinated population resumes maskless socializing.

jiFfM.jpg

Exactly, you have NO data. Precisely what I thought.

jiFfM.jpg

Right, there is absolutely no data to prove that people transmit covid to each other when getting togather and spitting into each others faces over beers. No data at all moron. None.

I think it's hilarious that people just see numbers in the news, online, or on television and automatically believe it to be true. The only truth that exists is the truth you can see with your own eyes. That's what I believe. This is why this covid thing is such a hoax...because the "sheeple" just listen and say "OK I BELIEVE YOU!" DUMB! Those who follow along blindly deserve the uncomfortable lifestyle they are putting themselves through.

The so called "impending doom" is from those who refuse to socially distance, refuse to take mitigation steps, and refuse to get vaccines. In all three categories...we're talking about blob supporters.

View attachment 474214

We'll be fine eventually now that we have a professional distribution apparatus in place. Blob supporters--when they do learn--often have to learn the hard way.
You have any links supporting any of those claims?

View attachment 474214

You, apparently, did not see the CDC report yesterday. Biden's covid petri dish on the border is just a continuation of what he and the democrats started when they released covid for the CCP last year.

View attachment 474214

Like Biden's voters in the cages on the border. I suppose you call cramming all of those covid infected in the same cages with healthy people and spreading them all across the nation is responsible social distancing. Try some critical thinking moron.
Border Patrol just announced their Donna, TX facility has a capacity of 250 for Covid and they are currently housing 4100.

Veggie Joe The Super Spreader

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Daily cases are now growing by at least 5% in 30 states and the District of Columbia.

Welcome to Florida for Spring Break. All of Texas is now fully open. No masks anywhere. Many red states have no mask mandates at all. The CDC is putting out this warning to Republican states to stop reopening so damn fast. You're within weeks of getting sufficient vaccines in arms to prevent further illness and death.
There are no masks anywhere in Texas? Link?

The less the left is listened to about covid the louder they get
At some point their panic attitude is going to start some violence

Will Biden end up killing more people with his Covid spreaders from south of the border than all who have died worldwide thus far?

Since Biden will not tell us where he is shipping these virus-infected children / families we are just going to have to start counting every American who dies now from COVID-19 as a Joe Biden ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT COVID-19 Death.

Will Biden end up killing more people with his Covid spreaders from south of the border than all who have died worldwide thus far?

Since Biden will not tell us where he is shipping these virus-infected children / families we are just going to have to start counting every American who dies now from COVID-19 as a Joe Biden ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT COVID-19 Death.

Well first Biden is packing them together like sardines so they all get infected, then he's shipping them all over the country in a super massive spreader event.

jiFfM.jpg

Right, there is absolutely no data to prove that people transmit covid to each other when getting togather and spitting into each others faces over beers. No data at all moron. None.

Yet here you are 100% on board with Biden's policies at the border. Why?

Forum List

Back