CDC: There is "impending doom" from Covid under Joe Biden's rule

Will Biden end up killing more people with his Covid spreaders from south of the border than all who have died worldwide thus far?

Since Biden will not tell us where he is shipping these virus-infected children / families we are just going to have to start counting every American who dies now from COVID-19 as a Joe Biden ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT COVID-19 Death.

Plus imagine the strain on our medical system busing in more of these people, some who will become seriously ill. Will their deaths count as US Covid deaths given the fact they are not citizens or even belong in this country?

Will Biden end up killing more people with his Covid spreaders from south of the border than all who have died worldwide thus far?

Since Biden will not tell us where he is shipping these virus-infected children / families we are just going to have to start counting every American who dies now from COVID-19 as a Joe Biden ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT COVID-19 Death.

Plus imagine the strain on our medical system busing in more of these people, some who will become seriously ill. Will their deaths count as US Covid deaths given the fact they are not citizens or even belong in this country?

If it were Trump doing this Dems would demand he be arrested, convicted, and jailed.

If it were Trump doing this Dems would demand he be arrested, convicted, and jailed.
We should be calling for the wholesale arrest, tarring and feathering of CCP Joe, Kameltoe, and democrat leadership in general.

And he should be if that's what he did. Between killer Cuomo and now this joker, the left has no right to talk about how we handled this pandemic. If they are the examples of leftist leadership, imagine if Hillary won instead of Trump and how she would have handled it.

Last edited:
There you have it from the scientists themselves.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Daily cases are now growing by at least 5% in 30 states and the District of Columbia.
These people, like Faucci are not prophets, so they are planning this.

And he should be if that's what he did. Between killer Cuomo and now this joker, the left has no right to talk about how we handled this pandemic. If they are the examples of leftist leadership, imagine if Hillary won instead of Trump and how she would have handled it.
Don't forget that Fauci clown. He has been on 14 sides of every issue.

Forum List

Back