CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Any debate on the jab is silly at this point.
100 million Americans are never rolling up their sleeves so the Covid death discussions are moot.
There are two distinct realities for two distinct groups.
Nothing going to change that....dOy.
We got millions gonna get their 37 booster shots....hey...we are all real proud of ya!

Eventually, the jab obsessed folks will come to accept the "anti-vaxers" and learn to like it too!! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

And we will all live happily ever after!!

Propaganda is the systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause. This is exactly what the article you posted does. Your research will always lead you to these kinds of articles, since you can only research to support your position. You are not researching to find what the actual truth is.
The article is an accurate description of the VAERS system and a logical explanation as to how some (such as yourself) are misleading people and misusing data to scare people.

You are only researching what fits your narrative.

The article is an accurate description of the VAERS system and a logical explanation as to how some (such as yourself) are misleading people and misusing data to scare people.

You are only researching what fits your narrative.
I remember what it was like to see the world through the eyes of a lefty, since I was born a lefty like everybody else was, screaming for that bottle or tit for my survival. Although I eventually learned the judeo Christian values that define western civilization, I was once a lefty just like you. My inner commie is still there, so I completely understand how you see objectivity through your subjective lens. All roads lead to vax almighty, at least for now.

I remember what it was like to see the world through the eyes of a lefty, since I was born a lefty like everybody else was, screaming for that bottle or tit for my survival. Although I eventually learned the judeo Christian values that define western civilization, I was once a lefty just like you. My inner commie is still there, so I completely understand how you see objectivity through your subjective lens. All roads lead to vax almighty, at least for now.
You are the embodiment of the Duning Kruger effect. Too stupid to realize how stupid you sound.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You are the embodiment of the Duning Kruger effect. Too stupid to realize how stupid you sound.
I remember from firsthand experience how righties look and sound. This firsthand experience is like one way glass, since lefties do not have the same. Your perception of how I sound are on par for a lefty.

I remember from firsthand experience how righties look and sound. This firsthand experience is like one way glass, since lefties do not have the same. Your perception of how I sound are on par for a lefty.
I’m not on the left or right side here. I’m speaking as a member of the medical establishment. The article I gave you was from a physician describing the function and limitations of VAERS.

Tell me, what makes you think that James Lawler MD is a leftist?

anything off label, which is specifically recommended against by either the CDC or FDA. For example, look at all the garbage people have been trying to take and then ending up in the ER because they took it without using a doctor.
I've had "doctors" prescribe drugs off label on at least a couple of occasions. Except they were big brand new blockbuster whiz-bang drugs that the pHARMaceutical company Pfizer really wanted everybody to take because they owned patents, so the "FDA" looked the other way. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... Now that Pfizer wants NOBODY looking at a couple of unpatentable drugs that have been prescribed for decades, suddenly "off label" is a dirty word.

But nice try, TV head.

Go get a booster. We're watching you lab rats to see what happens. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... anybody notice another lab rat has fallen off the USMB radar? Guess who.

Last edited:
I’m not on the left or right side here. I’m speaking as a member of the medical establishment. The article I gave you was from a physician describing the function and limitations of VAERS.

Tell me, what makes you think that James Lawler MD is a leftist?
Anything that is the truth, and destroys their desired narrative they are against.

Personal attacks as a replacement for debate, are juvenile, ignorant, and boring. You possess all three traits.

Personal attacks as a replacement for debate, are juvenile, ignorant, and boring. You possess all three traits.
Wow! If that's what you consider a personal attack, you're even weaker than I originally estimated by an order of magnitude!

Prove that COVID killed all 835,000 of those people.

Hell, I'll make it easy. Prove that COVID killed 10 of them.
We'll, that's what I'm trying to get the OP to do. I'm not here to prove it for me. The OP made the claim that only 50,000 died from Covid, and he's too much of a coward and a loser to show up for an answer. And you coming to his rescue doesn't help, because you haven't answered either.

You don't seem to understand the game here. It's not my OP or yours. But if you want to inherit his claim, that only 50,000 died of Covid, then please, enlighten us with the proof.

Wow! If that's what you consider a personal attack, you're even weaker than I originally estimated by an order of magnitude!
Really? What constitutes a personal attack then? I remember what it was like to see the world through the eyes of a lefty, since I was born a lefty like everybody else was, screaming for that bottle or tit for my survival. Although I eventually learned the judeo Christian values that define western civilization, I was once a lefty just like you. My inner commie is still there, so I completely understand how you see objectivity through your subjective lens. All roads lead to vax almighty, at least for now. My inner commie? What would that be?

Really? What constitutes a personal attack then? I remember what it was like to see the world through the eyes of a lefty, since I was born a lefty like everybody else was, screaming for that bottle or tit for my survival. Although I eventually learned the judeo Christian values that define western civilization, I was once a lefty just like you. My inner commie is still there, so I completely understand how you see objectivity through your subjective lens. All roads lead to vax almighty, at least for now. My inner commie? What would that be?
Hilarious.

We'll, that's what I'm trying to get the OP to do. I'm not here to prove it for me. The OP made the claim that only 50,000 died from Covid, and he's too much of a coward and a loser to show up for an answer. And you coming to his rescue doesn't help, because you haven't answered either.

You don't seem to understand the game here. It's not my OP or yours. But if you want to inherit his claim, that only 50,000 died of Covid, then please, enlighten us with the proof.
Remedial reading time.

Prove that COVID killed all 835,000 of those people.

Forum List

Back