CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Is it really better that Covid only pushed those with other illnesses also 6 feet under? Is this really a better argument?
it merely highlights the entire nation didn’t have to shut down. It’s sad that the numbers were fudged for political purposes as well. Puts a lot of distrust in civil servents

it merely highlights the entire nation didn’t have to shut down. It’s sad that the numbers were fudged for political purposes as well. Puts a lot of distrust in civil servents

So why did we shut it down under Trump?

maybe so, it’s obvious at this point we put way to much trust on these career civil servants and it’s gotten too bloated and large

And if Trump didn't you have little hope of it ever being done. I wish he would have cleaned house. Fire Comey, fire Fauci, clean out the VA, cut down the FBI to a fraction of it's size, etc. I guess he just wasn't up to it. It's hard when you spend all your time on Twitter calling people names.

And if Trump didn't you have little hope of it ever being done. I wish he would have cleaned house. Fire Comey, fire Fauci, clean out the VA, cut down the FBI to a fraction of it's size, etc. I guess he just wasn't up to it. It's hard when you spend all your time on Twitter calling people names.
well that and you have to get something like that through congress. trump wasn’t a dictator, we have a Constitution and laws

well that and you have to get something like that through congress. trump wasn’t a dictator, we have a Constitution and laws

He didn't have to ask anyone to tell Comey and Fauci you expect their resignation on his desk by the end of the day. He didn't have to get anyone's approval to clean out the VA. There was a ton of things he could have done but he simply wasn't up to it.

This whole thread is based on a badly edited interview

Of vaxxed and boosted deaths the victims had at least 4 comorbidities.

Compare that to the claim.

He didn't have to ask anyone to tell Comey and Fauci you expect their resignation on his desk by the end of the day. He didn't have to get anyone's approval to clean out the VA. There was a ton of things he could have done but he simply wasn't up to it.
Gee, how surprising that he wasn't able to get things done when the dimwittedcrats were hammering at him continually through his entire term. You people are simple minded.

Gee, how surprising that he wasn't able to get things done when the dimwittedcrats were hammering at him continually through his entire term. You people are simple minded.

There is always the excuses. The things I mentioned he was perfectly capable of doing on his own. Despite playing a person capable of firing people on television he was incapable to do so in real life.

There is always the excuses. The things I mentioned he was perfectly capable of doing on his own. Despite playing a person capable of firing people on television he was incapable to do so in real life.
Wow! Maybe YOU should have been president.

the vast majority of employed and protected under the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 and much of the issue is the jobs and roles the federal govt has undertaken

the vast majority of employed and protected under the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 and much of the issue is the jobs and roles the federal govt has undertaken

The president has the ability to fire everyone I noted. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing other that what I said, stay up all night on Twitter calling people names.

The president has the ability to fire everyone I noted. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing other that what I said, stay up all night on Twitter calling people names.
I love how so much of America hasn't a clue of how deserving those people were whom he was calling out for their evilness.

His candidness was refreshing. All you name-callers on this forum should understand that. But y'all are about "Mommy, he called me a bad name! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" You can sure dish it out.

i don’t disagree but that’s two people…and he did fire one. Moreover Fauci isn’t the one crunching the numbers for the CDC….so that wouldn’t of fixed the problem.

The problem is deeper then just that.

Your projection noted, he did try ans take steps, such an order attempting to make it easier to can civil servants

i get you are a dembot and hung up on trump ans trying to deflect this huge breach of trust and obvious exposure corruption…but he along with nation were victims of it

Forum List

Back