CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Remedial reading time.

Prove that COVID killed all 835,000 of those people.
:laughing0301: Intelligence is the ability to solve problems. Here's the problem you failed to solve. I'm not here to prove anything. I'm still asking the OP how did he come up with the 50,000 who died of Covid. I don't need to prove anything. If the OP or you do not answer, then I guess I proved more than him and you right? And that's without trying.

I’m not on the left or right side here. I’m speaking as a member of the medical establishment. The article I gave you was from a physician describing the function and limitations of VAERS.

Tell me, what makes you think that James Lawler MD is a leftist?
The bias was made clear in the first line of your link. That bias is invisible to you through your subjective lens.

The bias was made clear in the first line of your link. That bias is invisible to you through your subjective lens.
You interpret something you don’t want to believe as bias. You claim to be open minded but the opposite is true.

Meanwhile, COVID Karma crushes another anti vaxxer.
Get your booster. We're keeping an eye on you lab rats. Another one of you recently fell off the USMB radar. Can you guess which one?

To me, the correct MESSAGE was, if you are a healthy human under age 65, this is a disease that you should be careful about, but as for lethality, it is no more lethal than the Flu. If you are vulnerable, you need to take care.

So those of us who are vulnerable are ENTITLED, beyond ENTITLEMENT, to speak out. Our lives MUST be be respected just like yours

So those of us who are vulnerable are ENTITLED, beyond ENTITLEMENT, to speak out. Our lives MUST be be respected just like yours
How have we distespected you. You took the jabs and can wearbthe masks and you could start taking simple vitamins to improvebyour immune system.

Notb to mentuon we are wanting them to do early treatment options used allbover the world that could save your life.

We are no danger to you. Most have Natural immunity already. We have long term t and b cell memories stored by mother nature. The vaccines Don't do that.

Forum List

Back