CDC Ignores Executive Order Re Race Theory

A freaking 13 WEEK LONG training program on horseshit Race theory? That course should take 13 seconds. Here's the course. Repeat after me: There is NO systemic racism in the United States. White people are nice. Class dismissed.

It goes something like this: White Man Bad. Orange Man Bad. Women of Color Good.

5 seconds should be enough.

Right-wingers are so afraid of having an intelligent and informed conversation on just about every issue. This is no different. They fight against every opportunity for sober talk and sober listening. Just stick your fingers in your ears, yell la-la-la very loudly, and run screaming from the room.

Like every other one of trump's edicts, this EO deserves to be totally ignored.

I'm of European descent on both sides, and I burn in the sun long before most of you do. I'm planning on voting for a white man. I'm sure that many women of color are planning to do the same. But this white man is emphatically NOT trump.

T
Right-wingers are so afraid of having an intelligent and informed conversation on just about every issue. This is no different. They fight against every opportunity for sober talk and sober listening. Just stick your fingers in your ears, yell la-la-la very loudly, and run screaming from the room.

Like every other one of trump's edicts, this EO deserves to be totally ignored.

I'm of European descent on both sides, and I burn in the sun long before most of you do. I'm planning on voting for a white man. I'm sure that many women of color are planning to do the same. But this white man is emphatically NOT trump.

Sorry, but presentations like that aren't about discussion, they are about "accept or else" the premises presented. Critical Race Theory is about revenge and advantage, not about equality and peaceful coexistence. It's another pathetic attempt to get Marxist ideals into the heads of people, just adding race to the concepts of class struggle.

The CDC works for Trump, he gets to decide things like this.

Forum List

Back