CDC Ignores Executive Order Re Race Theory

As I have stated, repeatedly, there is no federal government agency, more radicalized than the NIH/CDC, and I can promise you, next up they will just get themselves a federal law giver to order Trump to stop issuing EO's, and then John Roberts will rubber stamp the law givers edict... We are going to have to hurt these people, badly, to shake free of this, I can only see this ending in bloodshed.

Chris Rufo found out that CDC feels free to ignore a Presidential EO. The 13 week indoctrination with critical race theory goes forward. Time to fire somebody!

CDC Violates Presidential Order with critical race theory training program - Christopher F. Rufo
A freaking 13 WEEK LONG training program on horseshit Race theory? That course should take 13 seconds. Here's the course. Repeat after me: There is NO systemic racism in the United States. White people are nice. Class dismissed.

Chris Rufo found out that CDC feels free to ignore a Presidential EO. The 13 week indoctrination with critical race theory goes forward. Time to fire somebody!

CDC Violates Presidential Order with critical race theory training program - Christopher F. Rufo
A freaking 13 WEEK LONG training program on horseshit Race theory? That course should take 13 seconds. Here's the course. Repeat after me: There is NO systemic racism in the United States. White people are nice. Class dismissed.

What!? No lunch?

66f5880453d5344208b2b34c6ab12d1e.gif

The CDC is in bed with Fraud Fauci, a long time democrat stooge, who single handedly destroyed the economy along with the democrat governors and mayors who presented unConstitutional executive orders based on his lies.

It is time to clean out any agency like the CDC when people (a Russian in the cases I came across) in those agencies can just write federal grants to themselves.

Yet the idiots on here keep posting -

There is no deep state, there is no deep state.

They don't know, or care what words mean.

Forum List

Back