Since Democrats insist on racism being the paramount issue in politics....Lets do this; would a racist U.S. be a better, safer, more productive U.S.?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
If Lincoln sent ALL slaves home to Africa and we defended our southern border like real racists would....WOULD WE HAVE A BETTER, SAFER, MORE PRODUCTIVE AMERICA?
Real scary stuff...I know, I'm asking for a friend.

If Lincoln sent ALL slaves home to Africa and we defended our southern border like real racists would....WOULD WE HAVE A BETTER, SAFER, MORE PRODUCTIVE AMERICA?
Real scary stuff...I know, I'm asking for a friend.
Lincoln tried sending blacks back to Africa or South America. The southern border has always been defended while the northern one hasn't. We live in the racist America and you know it. Republicans who push racism and try blaming democrats for it are pathetic.

Imagine half the crime we have in our country gone, or needing to spend billions of dollars every year on locking them up or paying welfare.

Since Democrats insist on racism being the paramount issue in politics
You mean Biden isn't running on the IMPOTUS's Covid record?

Who would have thought.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Imagine half the crime we have in our country gone, or needing to spend billions of dollars every year on locking them up or paying welfare.
Half the crime wouldn't be gone since whites commit 70 percent of it and the billions whites spend on welfare wouldn't leave because whites are the majority of welfare recipients. But you would lose about 2 trillion dollars that blacks spend which would put more whites on welfare after businesses shut down.

Gee, that sounds terrible....doesn't it IM2 ?
Half the crime wouldn't be gone since whites commit 70 percent of it and the billions whites spend on welfare wouldn't leave because whites are the majority of welfare recipients. But you would lose about 2 trillion dollars that blacks spend which would put more whites on welfare after businesses shut down. And you would end up unemployed. You'd definitely would be a broke loser then.

Forum List

Back