CNN: COVID vaccines do not block transmission

No scientific data or expert testimony can refute it.

A bunch of the antivaxhoaxed try and get laughed at.

"More than 5.55 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 72.3 percent of the world population. This map shows the stark gap between vaccination programs in different countries." More than 4 of 5 Canadians and US Americans are vaccinated.

NYTimes Tracking Coronavirus Vaccinations Around the World
By Josh HolderUpdated March 13, 2023

Renowned Physicians and Scientists all over the world have refuted it and explained the dangers of taking the vaccine.

The figures don't lie. But TheSassyIrishLassHoaxed do.

Don't get the vax, your choice, but you don't get to misinform others without being outed as hoaxed.

Neither do you Slowjackass What's up with that stupid name anyway, you another pretend injun like Lacoocoo?

Now get past I'll ever let you dictate to me

Neither do you Slowjackass What's up with that stupid name anyway, you another pretend injun like Lacoocoo?

Now get past I'll ever let you dictate to me
You are Hoaxing yourself, Lass. You have nothing to say about what I do when you misinform. It is always that way with your kind.

CNN: “Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says”

“CNN — Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.””

Remember when CNN was advocating for imprisoning people who refused this vaccine? I do.

So? The vaccine was never expected to prevent transmission. They just help your body fight the virus if you get it.

So all these people were lying?

1686694948740.png

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The figures don't lie. But TheSassyIrishLassHoaxed and TheBilliejeanshoaxed do.

Don't get the vax, your choice, but you don't get to misinform others without being outed as hoaxed.
Are you a virologist, fucktard?

Are you an MD? Have you ever been inside a research lab?

You dumb fucktards are so full of shit it isn't even funny anymore.

You're giving my country a bad name, asshole.

Hey world, I have nothing to do with THIS ^^^ idiot.

It helps the body fight the infection. Are you new to the definition of vaccine?

LOL!!!

It does no such thing.

Do you have a vaccine card?

LOL!!!!

Your demographic has vaccine cards, but none of you got the shot...

EMH et al are rather dumb, faun.

LOL!!!

Slow is a resident comedian. His whining about a poll cited by Breitbart was legendary. He wouldn't accept it, a GALLUP poll cited by Breitbart.

When MSN published it, THEN it was REAL to SLOW...

Forum List

Back