CBS NEWS poll: 85% of viewers approved of Biden’s speech

In the past the extreme the callous conservative set would have disapproved of the speech last night at somewhere around 30%. What the GOP has failed to recognize, is a large % of callous conservatives have seen the light, while waiting in their late model cars for food for the family.

It is tough times for the middle class which once enjoyed two paychecks each month, and now is lucky if one member of the family still has a job. Having a cut in income, the rent or mortgage puts families in danger of becoming homeless and they know it is not their fault.

Now the Republican Party has made the national debt the biggest problem in their agenda; yet be assured the people who worked hard and have a mortgage and car payments need to defer these payments for want of food and utilities. Not only will this become clear when McConnell and Rep. McCarthy vehemently reject the policies but in place last night by Biden, but the likelihood of another Great Recession can put the Biden Administration into the same situation Obama inherited in 2009.

This is not the time or place to become fiscally conservative, it is time to be fiscally responsible; even those of you who are callous conservatives and have not an ounce of empathy need to take the golden rule seriously. A housing crisis may shrink any equity in the property we all own, and when banks fear making loans all of us will suffer from deflation.

So sad, the two who posted didn't read my relevant post on the threads topic ^^^ and responded with nothing of substance, nothing which is informative, nothing which is thought provoking and nothing relevant to the OP other than mocking it.
It deserved mocking. Your belief that the GOP has "seen the light" is Delusional at best.

Well it seems from my experience with you, that seeing the light is something you won't views. Of course you are not alone, there are true believers: flat earthers and those who really believe the election last was stolen by some deep state. Calling me delusional is a violation of the rules in the Politics Forum, sadly I must tell the truth of what I appear is my understanding of your ludicrous posts.
You're experience with me?

I was the worst kind of motherfucker you could run into in my youth. I would knock you out and take your wife's purse for a twenty. I didn't play fools and if I wanted something I TOOK IT.

That person is now dead and a shameful part of my past precisely because I saw the light.

The fact that YOU judge me or can't tolerate me because of what I THINK says more about you than me.

Read my post, the one you are criticizing, and making a claim as a youth you would knock me out, and, "Calling me delusional is a violation of the rules in the Politics Forum, sadly I must tell the truth of what I appear is my understanding of your ludicrous posts".

I stand by my comment that your posts are ludicrous (that means funny) especially when you don't now how large I was and am today, and the athlete I was in my youth.

Why would anyone waste their time listening to "Dementia Joe" read from his teleprompter?

To find out what's REALLY going on in the country, and to find out what Biden's truly plans on doing, instead of filtering it through the conservative billionaire media outrage and lie machine.

FOX has already had to walk back its false claims about Biden banning beef, and other bullshit. Tucker Carlson is losing what passes for his mind, and needs to be medicated and taken to a quiet room somewhere before he gets someone killed.

People love to be given other people's money.
Dimocrats found this out decades ago.

BULLSHIT. People recognize what Democrats have been saying for years. Reward work, not wealth. Investments in people, in their education, health, and providing opportunities for all, produces a happier, healthier, more productive society, than dog eat dog capitalism that destroys the poor and tramples them underfoot in the pursuit of wealth at all costs.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? America is the wealthiest nation in the world. But it is losing its soul to greed, racism, hate and misogyny.

"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." For a nation which calls itself a Christian nation, to ignore one of the most basic precepts of Christianity, while refusing to help the refugees fleeing for their lives, shows that you really have lost your souls. To refuse to show respect to all people, regardless of race, creed, colour or religion is a total violation of this Christian principle.

TIME FOR THE USA TO STOP TALKING THE TALK, AND WALKING THE WALK.

Why would anyone waste their time listening to "Dementia Joe" read from his teleprompter?

To find out what's REALLY going on in the country, and to find out what Biden's truly plans on doing, instead of filtering it through the conservative billionaire media outrage and lie machine.

FOX has already had to walk back its false claims about Biden banning beef, and other bullshit. Tucker Carlson is losing what passes for his mind, and needs to be medicated and taken to a quiet room somewhere before he gets someone killed.
What Biden is DOING is quickly bankrupting the country to appease the far left with 6 plus Trillion dollars in spending! That isn't a "conservative lie"...that's the truth!

BULLSHIT. People recognize what Democrats have been saying for years. Reward work, not wealth. Investments in people, in their education, health, and providing opportunities for all, produces a happier, healthier, more productive society, than dog eat dog capitalism that destroys the poor and tramples them underfoot in the pursuit of wealth at all costs.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? America is the wealthiest nation in the world. But it is losing its soul to greed, racism, hate and misogyny.

"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." For a nation which calls itself a Christian nation, to ignore one of the most basic precepts of Christianity, while refusing to help the refugees fleeing for their lives, shows that you really have lost your souls. To refuse to show respect to all people, regardless of race, creed, colour or religion is a total violation of this Christian principle.

TIME FOR THE USA TO STOP TALKING THE TALK, AND WALKING THE WALK.
Interesting concept! So of course every time that the Democrats controlled Government...they decreased the wealth gap between the poor and the wealthy...right? That is what you're claiming, right, Dragon Lady? That the Democrats are looking out for the little guy? So did you want to take a crack at explaining why the rich got richer and the poor got poorer under Barack Obama?

The truth is...Democrats don't give a crap about the poor other than using them to stay in power! They provide entitlement programs that keep the poor stuck where they are in return for votes. They've been doing it since the 60's and they haven't reduced the numbers of people in poverty one little bit!

Try again. Charity is not a matter of government theft of the people's wealth, but of individual will and conscience.

“There is one thing you lack: Go, sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

In the past the extreme the callous conservative set would have disapproved of the speech last night at somewhere around 30%. What the GOP has failed to recognize, is a large % of callous conservatives have seen the light, while waiting in their late model cars for food for the family.

It is tough times for the middle class which once enjoyed two paychecks each month, and now is lucky if one member of the family still has a job. Having a cut in income, the rent or mortgage puts families in danger of becoming homeless and they know it is not their fault.

Now the Republican Party has made the national debt the biggest problem in their agenda; yet be assured the people who worked hard and have a mortgage and car payments need to defer these payments for want of food and utilities. Not only will this become clear when McConnell and Rep. McCarthy vehemently reject the policies but in place last night by Biden, but the likelihood of another Great Recession can put the Biden Administration into the same situation Obama inherited in 2009.

This is not the time or place to become fiscally conservative, it is time to be fiscally responsible; even those of you who are callous conservatives and have not an ounce of empathy need to take the golden rule seriously. A housing crisis may shrink any equity in the property we all own, and when banks fear making loans all of us will suffer from deflation.

So sad, the two who posted didn't read my relevant post on the threads topic ^^^ and responded with nothing of substance, nothing which is informative, nothing which is thought provoking and nothing relevant to the OP other than mocking it.
Awe, poor baby! Nobody took your troll bait? Bless your heart.

And yet no one has yet posted a rebuttal, a rational and reasonable response to prove my essay wrong.
Sensible people do not want to feed the trolls here.

Of course it's real.

Most people in this country, only see what is shown on the major news networks and trending on social media stuff. And as we all know they never report anything bad about the president so there are millions who think all cops are racist killers, all white are privileged, Biden is amazing, and blacks are the future of our species existence.

When 85% of the country is too stupid to figure out that $4 Trillion in infrastructure and giveaways will come back and hit them in the ass in higher prices and taxes, you'll get big time approvals like that.

Forum List

Back