Catastrophe has been averted

The nation has taken a huge step towards communism.
Wrong, they are taking a huge step towards The 666 New World Order and only prayer and God can stop it.

Did he?
Will he?
How many more millions of innocent babies must die before he gets off the couch ?
You are right in a way. God will not really show Himself in a big way until The AntiChrist comes to power, but trust me, He is working behind the scenes now.

Wrong, they are taking a huge step towards The 666 New World Order and only prayer and God can stop it.

Did he?
Will he?
How many more millions of innocent babies must die before he gets off the couch ?
You are right in a way. God will not really show Himself in a big way until The AntiChrist comes to power, but trust me, He is working behind the scenes now.

Well....I'm ok with that.....but.....that doesn't help all the babies they will murder until then

I'm not talking about the presidency, that'll go one way or the other and America will move on. Understand, I voted for Trump and hope he wins. But if he doesn't, as a country we'll be okay. Why? Because it looks like the GOP kept their Senate majority, and that is HUGE. If Trump manages to win, great; the country continues as they have over the past 4 years. Lotsa pissing and moaning by the Dems, but what else is new? We'll survive.

BUT - what if Biden wins, as it appears he will unless the courts throw out some ballots. As of this writing he is up in Nevada and Michigan, and I think those 2 states alone take him to 270. He also has a shot to take PA too, most of the votes to be counted will come from Philly and they go hard for the Dems. Just like they do in Detroit. But here's the thing; even if he does win, the Far Left agenda is dead cuz the Dems won't get all that shit through the GOP-controlled Senate. The filibuster will not be abolished. There won’t be a public option. Court packing is dead. If the 6-3 Republican advantage on the Supreme Court changes, it will have to be the old-fashioned way. Even the Trump tax cuts are likely to survive nearly unchanged. All that Green New Deal crap ain't gonna happen. No tax increases. Biden will try to grant amnesty by Executive Action, which will get challenged in court and likely shot down. Gun control? Nope. Minimum wage, free college, reparations? Uh-uh.

In other words, Biden and the democrats will not be allowed to run wild. A catastrophe has been averted IMHO.
The Senate, and Mitch, will be hounded as being obstructionists and blamed for everything from Covid to health care not working, etc.

The media will do to them what they did to Trump and a populace, half of which are on drugs, will lap it all up like they did with Trump.

Big tech will then silence any opposition and sites like this will probably be closed or censored.

The election is NOT over. There are still votes to be counted in Arizona and Nevada.

But if Biden wins racial conflict will increase and we’ll gradually descend into authoritarian rule and economic stagnation, we’ll become Venezuela-like and eventually a vassal of the Chinese Communist Party.

The Democrat corrupt one-party state will make a few politicians and celebrities and leftist billionaires cackle with glee, but most people will suffer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back