Catastrophe has been averted

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
I'm not talking about the presidency, that'll go one way or the other and America will move on. Understand, I voted for Trump and hope he wins. But if he doesn't, as a country we'll be okay. Why? Because it looks like the GOP kept their Senate majority, and that is HUGE. If Trump manages to win, great; the country continues as they have over the past 4 years. Lotsa pissing and moaning by the Dems, but what else is new? We'll survive.

BUT - what if Biden wins, as it appears he will unless the courts throw out some ballots. As of this writing he is up in Nevada and Michigan, and I think those 2 states alone take him to 270. He also has a shot to take PA too, most of the votes to be counted will come from Philly and they go hard for the Dems. Just like they do in Detroit. But here's the thing; even if he does win, the Far Left agenda is dead cuz the Dems won't get all that shit through the GOP-controlled Senate. The filibuster will not be abolished. There won’t be a public option. Court packing is dead. If the 6-3 Republican advantage on the Supreme Court changes, it will have to be the old-fashioned way. Even the Trump tax cuts are likely to survive nearly unchanged. All that Green New Deal crap ain't gonna happen. No tax increases. Biden will try to grant amnesty by Executive Action, which will get challenged in court and likely shot down. Gun control? Nope. Minimum wage, free college, reparations? Uh-uh.

In other words, Biden and the democrats will not be allowed to run wild. A catastrophe has been averted IMHO.

Biden and the dems can open the borders, undo Trump's regulation EOs, undo the energy sector, undo trade agreements, and implement the left's progressive agenda, such as "'critical race theory", and trannty's in the military, add hollowed out military, and more planeloads of cash for our enemies. Its just starting.

I'm not talking about the presidency, that'll go one way or the other and America will move on. Understand, I voted for Trump and hope he wins. But if he doesn't, as a country we'll be okay. Why? Because it looks like the GOP kept their Senate majority, and that is HUGE. If Trump manages to win, great; the country continues as they have over the past 4 years. Lotsa pissing and moaning by the Dems, but what else is new? We'll survive.

BUT - what if Biden wins, as it appears he will unless the courts throw out some ballots. As of this writing he is up in Nevada and Michigan, and I think those 2 states alone take him to 270. He also has a shot to take PA too, most of the votes to be counted will come from Philly and they go hard for the Dems. Just like they do in Detroit. But here's the thing; even if he does win, the Far Left agenda is dead cuz the Dems won't get all that shit through the GOP-controlled Senate. The filibuster will not be abolished. There won’t be a public option. Court packing is dead. If the 6-3 Republican advantage on the Supreme Court changes, it will have to be the old-fashioned way. Even the Trump tax cuts are likely to survive nearly unchanged. All that Green New Deal crap ain't gonna happen. No tax increases. Biden will try to grant amnesty by Executive Action, which will get challenged in court and likely shot down. Gun control? Nope. Minimum wage, free college, reparations? Uh-uh.

In other words, Biden and the democrats will not be allowed to run wild. A catastrophe has been averted IMHO.
How do you figure? Perhaps you ain't watching the COUNT? James has just gone under in Michigan.

Absolutely right. A clean sweep like 2008 would be devastating, knowing what we know now.

The nation has taken a huge step towards communism.

The left doesn't see it that way.

They see magnificent progress...such as guns gone.......no genders......no Christianity......taxpayer funded abortions.

Makes you wonder about God doesn't it ;-)

Fuck God.

It makes me wonder about the insanity of the fucktardz who vote for this shit.

God (real or not) doesn't have a fucking thing to do with it. So, why make "God" a convenient scapegoat?

Wish I had your optimism.

The nation has taken a huge step towards communism.

The left doesn't see it that way.

They see magnificent progress...such as guns gone.......no genders......no Christianity......taxpayer funded abortions.

Makes you wonder about God doesn't it ;-)
The tribulations are all a part of it. There will be suffering in this world. Trust me, I get it. I really get upset and my faith isn't exactly strong.

These help me. Take the time and listen to some of these.

Will the senate stop the wiping out of Chinese tariffs, Open Borders or the citizenship of 20M illegal citizens?

These four years are going to be a MASSIVE boom to China, primarily as has been the case the last 25 years, at the expense of American jobs as they export poisons into your country to "ease the pain".

China probably surpasses the U.S economy by then, while U.S taxpayers fund the global expansion (by borrowing), if not in 4 years, then certainly not long after. Also, I expect H.K will be fully communist, expansion of their military will extend near Taiwan, and Australia will be left to fend for themselves the intimidation and economic squeezing from China that is already going on.

Don't worry though, MSM will remind everybody that Harris has "brought America back together with our allies again" Which will mean, what and whom exactly?

What some fail to comprehend is that if Biden does win it'll be fine with those libs many of whom aren't smart enough to pour pee out of a boot. That is until those higher tax bills roll in to pay for all those social programs he was espousing. Now if Biden happens to get elected, I'm certain enough to start on that gun control issue again. I have the greatest faith that gun owning Americans will not stand for that. Plus for damn sure the crimnal element won't give their guns up. Seriously, who would be dumb enough to try to disarm American citizens when they realize what the likely consequences will likely be? Biden of course & his supporters of course. I hope Trump fights this every step of the way. Especially that "main in ballot" tripe.

What some fail to comprehend is that if Biden does win it'll be fine with those libs many of whom aren't smart enough to pour pee out of a boot. That is until those higher tax bills roll in to pay for all those social programs he was espousing. Now if Biden happens to get elected, I'm certain enough to start on that gun control issue again. I have the greatest faith that gun owning Americans will not stand for that. Plus for damn sure the crimnal element won't give their guns up. Seriously, who would be dumb enough to try to disarm American citizens when they realize what the likely consequences will likely be? Biden of course & his supporters of course. I hope Trump fights this every step of the way. Especially that "main in ballot" tripe.

The GOP Senate is not going to allow a tax hike, or a repeal of the Trump tax cuts. And they re not going to allow the profligate spending that the Dems are going to be howling for. Biden can't do any of that by himself, nor can he issue amnesty or any gun control Executive Orders, the Courts will strike that down. Be glad that Trump put Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and ACB on the SCOTUS and filled a bunch of federal judge positions. I suspect we'll see some gov't shutdowns as the 2 parties stare each other down.

Biden will ask Congress to send billions to foreign nations, friends and foes and US citizens will lose jobs, careers and starve and Self-Hating White Liberals will cheer on the destruction of the US.
Notice I didn't say the Ds or Rs in Congress as both parties love to send money far away so it can be pilfered into foreign bank accounts.
They're all scum.

Will the senate stop the wiping out of Chinese tariffs, Open Borders or the citizenship of 20M illegal citizens?

These four years are going to be a MASSIVE boom to China, primarily as has been the case the last 25 years, at the expense of American jobs as they export poisons into your country to "ease the pain".

China probably surpasses the U.S economy by then, while U.S taxpayers fund the global expansion (by borrowing), if not in 4 years, then certainly not long after. Also, I expect H.K will be fully communist, expansion of their military will extend near Taiwan, and Australia will be left to fend for themselves the intimidation and economic squeezing from China that is already going on.

Don't worry though, MSM will remind everybody that Harris has "brought America back together with our allies again" Which will mean, what and whom exactly?

Sounds pretty accurate to me

Be like they. Sabotage everything. They get low because they are scum. We have to get low because if we do not it will only enable them. I have been a Dem and Repub. Everything they touch turns rancid. And they do some stuff that has good intentions also. But still smells in practice at some point. Perma ghettos is just one.

Forum List

Back