Ironically Libertarians just HELPED chances of us banning these war guns! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Most Libertarians want to own bazookas and Rambo guns for some absurd reason. Democrats obviously we want actual modern gun control. You dont need more than a revolver and modest deer shotgun.

By taking 1-2% of the crazy right vote....Libertarians ensured we won AZ and Michigan. And the war guns are gonna go. Thanks guys haha

The 2nd Amendment is alive and well. What happens when Biden and the dems open the borders?

What happens?? We get more immigrants like we have for 400 years. Diversity is a good thing
Open borders means terrorists, gangs, and the swarms of no income folks just coming to overload the US healthcare system.
Good luck finding work or a school that is not overcrowded.

Most Libertarians want to own bazookas and Rambo guns for some absurd reason. Democrats obviously we want actual modern gun control. You dont need more than a revolver and modest deer shotgun.

By taking 1-2% of the crazy right vote....Libertarians ensured we won AZ and Michigan. And the war guns are gonna go. Thanks guys haha
Come get them skank.

No one is gonna “come get them”. They’ll just become illegal. Law abiding gun owners will do the right thing and turn them in. Criminals, well they eventually get caught so it’s just a matter of time til they all get secured and hopefully dismantled or converted to military use only

The 2nd Amendment is alive and well. What happens when Biden and the dems open the borders?

The 2nd Amendment is out dated. Your war guns arent needed in a modern sane society

They don't want to admit it yet....but the 2nd Amendment just died.

Within their 1st year....ALL Assault style and semi auto guns will most certainly be banned.

Tyranny is here

I'm outta here. I knew this was coming....made plans.

Seeee YA !!!

The 2nd Amendment is out dated. Your war guns arent needed in a modern sane society

Within their 1st year....ALL Assault style and semi auto guns will most certainly be banned.

Tyranny is here

Seeee YA !!!

GOOD!!! Military guns have no place in society.

I just find it ironic that its the ALL GUNS ARE ALLOWED Libertarians who pulled the Republicans total low enough to clear path for Biden/Harris.

Destiny is on our side to move America into modern common sense gun laws

Tyranny is here

Seeee YA !!!

I just find it ironic that its the ALL GUNS ARE ALLOWED Libertarians who pulled the Republicans total low enough to clear path for Biden/Harris.

Destiny is on our side to move America into modern common sense gun laws
No one has military guns ya lying commie bitch.

Yeah...fuck off.

Tyranny is here

Seeee YA !!!
Where ya going that doesn't have stricter gun control? Somalia?

We've had an AWB before. The world didn't end.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

Which military guns?

The M24?
remington-defense-m24-sniper-rifle.jpg

M1 Garand?
denix-M1-Garand-rifle--USA-1932.jpg

This is why we know you want a complete and total ban, and that makes you somebody I want REMOVED from my country, any way possible. GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Come get them skank.

No one is gonna “come get them”. They’ll just become illegal. Law abiding gun owners will do the right thing and turn them in. Criminals, well they eventually get caught so it’s just a matter of time til they all get secured and hopefully dismantled or converted to military use only

Get caught and released like all the rioters.

Yeah. . . .

I don't have any of those . . .

so. . .

(chuckle)

Open borders means terrorists, gangs, and the swarms of no income folks just coming

Sounds like no border.

Opposed to a closed border. I'll take our open, controlled border. Where we we try to control who and what comes and goes across our borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back