Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.

If Ohio, Arizona,Michigan and Pennsylvania go Biden then it will be clear by the next day but my bet Trump will not accept any defeat no matter how badly he get beat...

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?

I'm sure that's the way your masters have told you to remember it, so that you can feel good about defending the unhinged, rabid behavior you have for the last four years.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

No, I've learned to recognize Conspiracy Theories and don't buy into them.
That's it, any facts you don't like? Call them "conspiracy theories," any folks that disagree with you? Just call them, "racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigoted, white supremacists, etc," Nice.

. . . then, conversations become impossible. You then don't have to engage at all. You are becoming the authoritarian, You don't even have to regard those you disagree with, you just block them, de-platform them, take away their rights, lock them up, etc.

Nice tactics, very unAmerican ya authoritarian totalitarian . . . ehm.

Your tactics to win are very nekkid and violent. If you can't win on ideas, just name call and ignore the facts.

At the point where you have to Consider Nobel Prize winner Investigative Journalist Seymore Hersch a "conspiracy theorist," in order to maintain your partisan point of view, and your world view?

You have lost all credibility. . . IMO

Last edited:
I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.

If Ohio, Arizona,Michigan and Pennsylvania go Biden then it will be clear by the next day but my bet Trump will not accept any defeat no matter how badly he get beat...

Well, that's certainly Biden's stated position, but I'm sure you only think that's acceptable for him.

Cant wait tell its over, Maybe we will tone down the lying & distorted information & start treating our friends family & neighbors as humans, & not as evil scum because they belong to a different political party.
Unfortunately not.

Republicans and conservatives will not go quietly into the political wilderness.

And if Republicans retain control of the Senate, expect more of the same from the right.

Then he'll be dragged out of our White House by his feet come January.

Well you certainly made your case. Didnt you say Hillary was going to win?

How are they going to verify all the fraudulent ballots Dem Stuff in the ballot boxes? This has NEVER been done like this in America.

Does "The Riddler" already know all too much about Dem cheating that he is 100% certain of the "outcome" now....

Carville, not exactly an honest guy....

How many Dems have already been busted for stealing/harvesting mail in ballots???

Its a big number growing every day....

Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

Because you are a dumbass Fucking BubbleCultist.

You sound agitated. Seems to be a common problem with the Trump Cult these days. If Biden wins, I hope it will help you find a sense of normality and shed your quest for perpetual victimhood. And I hope it's by a large margin.

"I hope you'll learn to just sit down, shut up, and accept what we tell you to accept."

You can talk to us about "perpetual victimhood" just as soon as you stop running cover for people who are rioting and looting under the guise of "protesting racism".

Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

How about weaponizing the IRS to go after the "enemy"....that old bitch Lerner didn't just go rouge

And if it isn't, will you then agree to go see a doctor to get some help pulling your head out of your ass ?

Of course if Trump wins no matter how big the lead

And if it isn't, will you then agree to go see a doctor to get some help pulling your head out of your ass ?
Of course if Trump wins no matter how big the left will claim for the next 4 years he cheated and the riots and insurrection will continue. The difference is Trump will call out the Military after the outcome to put it down.

Forum List

Back