Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

Because you are a dumbass Fucking BubbleCultist.

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Not their fault they couldn't find any scandals.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Gawd you're such a fckn hack

And why you probably have no business chiming in or... "judging" content

Oh me achin ribs

Do you suggest that if Trump loses that the transition will not be peaceful, as in he refuses to go? Or in not-peaceful riots in DC, violence and bloodshed? I think the election results WILL BE challenged in court unless the margin is decisive no matter who wins. If Trump loses he will leave peacefully if not quietly, assuming the court rules the election results to be against him and is constitutional. He has no other choice.

My concern is what happens if Trump wins, what will the ANTIFA and BLM people do then? I think there could be what amounts to an insurrection in several cities, to which Trump will call out the military to restore law and order because certainly the democrat mayors and governors won't do anything. It's doubtful we will see that if Biden wins.

Do you suggest that if Trump loses that the transition will not be peaceful, as in he refuses to go? Or in not-peaceful riots in DC, violence and bloodshed? I think the election results WILL BE challenged in court unless the margin is decisive no matter who wins. If Trump loses he will leave peacefully if not quietly, assuming the court rules the election results to be constitutional. He has no other choice.

My concern is what happens if Trump wins, what will the ANTIFA and BLM people do then? I think there could be what amounts to an insurrection in several cities, to which Trump will call out the military to restore law and order because certainly the democrat mayors and governors won't do anything. It's doubtful we will see that if Biden wins.

If trump wins, blm and antifa will raise the violence exponentially.

Do you suggest that if Trump loses that the transition will not be peaceful, as in he refuses to go? Or in not-peaceful riots in DC, violence and bloodshed? I think the election results WILL BE challenged in court unless the margin is decisive no matter who wins. If Trump loses he will leave peacefully if not quietly, assuming the court rules the election results to be against him and is constitutional. He has no other choice.

The veiled threats are less and less veiled with each passing day.

Cant wait tell its over, Maybe we will tone down the lying & distorted information & start treating our friends family & neighbors as humans, & not as evil scum because they belong to a different political party.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Unfortunately.

Because you are a dumbass Fucking BubbleCultist.

You sound agitated. Seems to be a common problem with the Trump Cult these days. If Biden wins, I hope it will help you find a sense of normality and shed your quest for perpetual victimhood. And I hope it's by a large margin.

I already know something and you don't have to wait to find out. You're out of your rabid assed mind with delusion. Get help.
It's almost sad to see...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

. . . and that is why very few folks take you seriously. You go through life with blinders on.

No, I've learned to recognize Conspiracy Theories and don't buy into them.

Do you suggest that if Trump loses that the transition will not be peaceful, as in he refuses to go? Or in not-peaceful riots in DC, violence and bloodshed? I think the election results WILL BE challenged in court unless the margin is decisive no matter who wins. If Trump loses he will leave peacefully if not quietly, assuming the court rules the election results to be constitutional. He has no other choice.

If trump wins, blm and antifa will raise the violence exponentially.

That is the threat certainly.
Need to be ready.

Hmmm, I say we will not know until February 1st 2021 after President Pelosi has the USSC declare Harris as President...

Now with reality and America may not know for few weeks...

You are absolutely right, it won't be close at all. You will know by 10:30PM election night what the outcome is

Fuck if you have,

Fuck if you have,

Ok...what ever suits you....in the meantime, any day now right?

Forum List

Back