Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Wait a sec...

First, the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

GradyFred.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Now, how could we POSSIBLY know that so soon? What about all the mail-in votes? Do they stop mattering when the Democrats don't feel like they need to create ballots?

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Like you believed Hillary had it won?

Yeah you looked sad

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.
Or continuation.

Remember when we ensured a peaceful transition by expecting people to act like civilized human beings, rather than by praying that the rabid mobs got pacified? Good times.

I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.

Wait a sec...

First the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

View attachment 401065
Sounds like 10:30 election night of his prediction is not a period of weeks, but I would not be surprised at a matter of a few days, more like two or three, before the Biden lead in votes and electors is too much to show possibility to be overcome.

Here's hoping, but that's a little tough to imagine.

Aren't there several states that can't start counting mail-ins and drop-offs until election day?

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

Wait a sec...

First the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

View attachment 401065
Sounds like 10:30 election night of his prediction is not a period of weeks, but I would not be surprised at a matter of a few days, more like two or three, before the Biden lead in votes and electors is too much to show possibility to be overcome.
Rambo.jpeg

I already know something and you don't have to wait to find out. You're out of your rabid assed mind with delusion. Get help.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Not their fault they couldn't find any scandals.

Nice deflection though.

I don't recall the Bush administration weaponizing the Intel agencies against Obama. . . do tell.

I don't recall the Obama administration doing it either.

I would agree that a fair and accurately counted outcome will not be close.

Forum List

Back