Carville insults half of America by saying Trump was "unhinged" (etc), not a normal candidate...

I hate Carville..

OOPS. I'm supposed to be a Christian (I just remembered :eek: !!)

Ok, let's just say he is a lunatic like all liberals. I'm sure Jesus would give me points on that one, actually... seeing as how I am doing nothing but telling the truth.

So anyhow, if you have doubts about him being a lunatic, you should check out this video and article. I am not done reading it but since I don't like dumbass stuff, I don't feel like finishing it.

Liberals bore the hell out of me
It's ok. I am pretty sure Yaweh hates Carville too.

Former President Donald Trump's mysterious red hands spark hilarious online conspiracy theories - from ketchup to curling iron burns. So what do YOU think caused them?

I would guess grabbing them by the pussy at the wrong time of the month

I hate Carville..

Ok, let's just say he is a lunatic like all liberals. I'm sure Jesus would give me points on that one, actually... seeing as how I am doing nothing but telling the truth.

So anyhow, if you have doubts about him being a lunatic, you should check out this video and article. I am not done reading it but since I don't like dumbass stuff, I don't feel like finishing it.

So Carville the Creepsister is the one who weaponized the press against Republicans? Why am I not a bit surprised by the careless, clumsy oaf.

Raise your hand if you thought that lightbulb head was dead.... yeah, me too.

Raise your hand if you'd like to beat the cum outta that shit-eating rodent.... yeah, me too.

carville punch.jpg

I hate Carville..

If this insults half of America, good. That means that half of America is stupid, really stupid. Rump was NOT sent by God. He may have been sent by Satan though. And since you are covering for him, you ain't no Christian, Demon Boy.

I hate Carville..

I don’t care for Carville, but he’s not wrong.

I hate Carville..

Way less than half. lol

Forum List

Back