Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out

12615224_940279909421207_3091370542860365339_o.jpg

I think this latest dirty trick by Cruz is going to be enough to turn the rest of the GOP against him.

Guess the Republicans are going to have to get used to saying "candidate Trump".

This is not fair to Trump to have a Canadian Cruz steal Iowa from him...
Third Party run,third party run,Third Party run,third party run,
Third Party run,third party run,Third Party run,third party run,

The next GOP debate is Saturday night. BRING YOUR POPCORN AND BEER AND PUT YOUR FEET UP.

THERE IS GOING TO BE A RUMBLE!

Cruz DID know the CNN report was wrong. He DID get the correction, he just decided to let the rumor stand, knowing it would result in votes for him. His victory is tainted. We don't know how many votes Carson lost because of it and since the two were directly competing for the social conservative and evangelical vote, Cruz probably got ALL of those votes. It's very possible Trump would have won a narrow victory had Cruz not been deceitful and dishonest. He has a right to be pissed. He won't get a do-over but there SHOULD be outrage over it to insure that Cruz doesn't try something like this in N.H.
How the fuck do you get trump getting more votes over this? Trump would not have won . End of story. It wasn't a close count

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
I didn't say Trump would get more votes. If Cruz got LESS, however, and Trumps remained the same, the narrow margin by which Cruz won, would shrink. Possibly enough to put him BEHIND Trump. Now do you get it?
It wasn't narrow enough for Trump to win. Ever. If anything it would hurt Rubio

Wrong. The deception started at the beginning of the caucus and lasted until the end. Cruz only won by about 6,200 votes (1 delegate). He had all evening to collect votes from Carson supporters who thought their guy had dropped out. In addition to that, Rep. Steve King (who knew the truth) was urging them to throw their support to Cruz. It's likely that Carson lost at least 6,200 votes. And Rubio was not a factor. He would be in third place in either case.
First it wasn't a deception. No where in the tweet did they say Carson was quiting . they just tweeted what CNN said..... sounds like sour grapes to me

Cruz DID know the CNN report was wrong. He DID get the correction, he just decided to let the rumor stand, knowing it would result in votes for him. His victory is tainted. We don't know how many votes Carson lost because of it and since the two were directly competing for the social conservative and evangelical vote, Cruz probably got ALL of those votes. It's very possible Trump would have won a narrow victory had Cruz not been deceitful and dishonest. He has a right to be pissed. He won't get a do-over but there SHOULD be outrage over it to insure that Cruz doesn't try something like this in N.H.
How the fuck do you get trump getting more votes over this? Trump would not have won . End of story. It wasn't a close count

I didn't say Trump would get more votes. If Cruz got LESS, however, and Trumps remained the same, the narrow margin by which Cruz won, would shrink. Possibly enough to put him BEHIND Trump. Now do you get it?

Wrong. The deception started at the beginning of the caucus and lasted until the end. Cruz only won by about 6,200 votes (1 delegate). He had all evening to collect votes from Carson supporters who thought their guy had dropped out. In addition to that, Rep. Steve King (who knew the truth) was urging them to throw their support to Cruz. It's likely that Carson lost at least 6,200 votes. And Rubio was not a factor. He would be in third place in either case.
First it wasn't a deception. No where in the tweet did they say Carson was quiting . they just tweeted what CNN said..... sounds like sour grapes to me

Wake up and smell the coffee. Cruz pulled a dirty trick on Carson AND Trump. Yeah, they tweeted what CNN said but DIDN'T tweet what CARSON said right afterwards, Be honest. It was deceptive and you know it.

King-Tweet.jpg

lwnvxymtz9iinilfvqbv.jpg

Wake up and smell the coffee. Cruz pulled a dirty trick on Carson AND Trump. Yeah, they tweeted what CNN said but DIDN'T tweet what CARSON said right afterwards, Be honest. It was deceptive and you know it.

King-Tweet.jpg

lwnvxymtz9iinilfvqbv.jpg
So where in the original tweet did it say he was quitting? Was the tweet a lie? No it wasn't . Or is it the fact that the tweet at the end promoted the candidate he was working for? How ever will we survive when people actually promote thier candidate? must be a dirty trick to ask other to vote for who you support... grow the fuck up child

Last edited:

King-Tweet.jpg

lwnvxymtz9iinilfvqbv.jpg
So where in the original tweet did it say he was quitting? Was the tweet a lie? No it wasn't . Or is it the fact that the tweet at the end promoted the candidate he was working for? How ever will we survive when people actually promote thier candidate? must be a dirty trick to ask other to vote for who you support... grow the fuck up child

I guess you just can't fucking read.

King-Tweet.jpg

lwnvxymtz9iinilfvqbv.jpg

I guess you just can't fucking read.
Oh but I can. One tweet real the other not

“Dr. Carson feels absolutely robbed, violated," said Armstrong Williams, a Carson confidant, in a phone interview. "He realizes, the Democrats are not his enemies trying to malign him. It’s people who smile in his face, shake his hand, go out to dinner with him — and yet, they’re trying to destroy him behind his back.”
GettyImages-507339966.jpg

Politics is dirty. They should learn to Suck it up and put their big girl panties on.
Well you have a problem with the Cruz campaign and Cruz himself running on a "born again pure as the driven snow not politics as usual" platform.

Just shows that's a lie and it's disappointing.
And Cruz runs as "TRUSTED."
Approve.png
Love this one:
View attachment 62314

Think about it.
You know what funny Chewbacca? Ted Cruz would do more to secure your liberty then hillary Clinton or Bernie communist sanders . But I know you are all into the hate men fenimisim to comprehend it.... the only republican candidate who would be bad for women who men won't fuck like you would be Trump because he is sort of a pig towards women ..... maybe it is a nyc value

Latest news I read was that Carson's own worker told the media 1st, which is where they got the rumor they tweeted out. Carson, however, attacked Cruz but not his own worker. Hmm....

Latest news I read was that Carson's own worker told the media 1st, which is where they got the rumor they tweeted out. Carson, however, attacked Cruz but not his own worker. Hmm....
What all the Cruz shills leave out is CNN reporter Chris Moody posted 2 (TWO) tweets in the same minute within seconds of each other, but dishonest Cruz only cited one of them. 3 guesses which CNN tweet Cruz deliberately left out!

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody

Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

Forum List

Back