Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
BREAKING=> Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out

The Carson camp claimed Cruz’s team spread false rumors at caucus sites that Carson had dropped out.

Ben Carson was incensed as the results of Monday night’s Iowa caucuses rolled in, accusing the winner of spreading falsehoods about him at caucus sites.

Carson’s team claimed that Cruz’s campaign deliberately sent emails to supporters to spread false rumors at caucus sites that Carson had dropped out, so his supporters would caucus for other candidates.

“That is really quite a dirty trick,” Carson said speaking to reporters at the end of the evening. “That’s the very kind of thing that irritated me enough to get into this quagmire.”

“To have campaigns come out and send emails to their caucus speakers suggesting that Dr. Carson was doing anything but moving forward after tonight is the lowest of low in American politics,”said Carson campaign manager Ed Brookover.

BREAKING=> Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play - Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out - The Gateway Pundit

This is the second "trick" that I have heard of about Cruz.

Wow, if that's true, what a POS. He does seem a little sleazy, like he's hiding something. The more I get to know Cruz, the less I like him.

Wow, if that's true, what a POS. He does seem a little sleazy, like he's hiding something. The more I get to know Cruz, the less I like him.

I wish he could learn when to shut up and be more concise, the blah blahs get tedious over time.

Come back when you have more then gossip.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The tweets are there and it is being reported by multiple news outlets, included the beloved FOX channel.
And yet it is still gossip. Why? Because all we really have is hearsay. Not saying it is false because let's face it people in campaigns do stupid shit but I perfer to wait till the facts come out

The tweets are there and it is being reported by multiple news outlets, included the beloved FOX channel.
And yet it is still gossip. Why? Because all we really have is hearsay. Not saying it is false because let's face it people in campaigns do stupid shit but I perfer to wait till the facts come out

A tweet from a campaign falsely accusing an opponent of resigning, in order to grab some of his caucus votes, is not a fact? Did a ghost type it? That is almost as ridiculous as Trump re-tweeting racist and offensive sh*t and he says, 'but it didn't come from me...'

Okay, you wait for your facts while everyone else figures out that Teddy is not above sleeze.

A tweet from a campaign falsely accusing an opponent of resigning, in order to grab some of his caucus votes, is not a fact? Did a ghost type it? That is almost as ridiculous as Trump re-tweeting racist and offensive sh*t and he says, 'but it didn't come from me...'

Okay, you wait for your facts while everyone else figures out that Teddy is not above sleeze.
Is the tweet really from the campaign or was it authorized or was it hacked or was it any number of things... but you go right ahead and feed at the rumor trough

Steve King was the hatchet man for Cruz. The objective was to steal enough votes from Carson to eek out a victory over Trump. Trump was the target, Carson was the collateral damage victim.
Rep. Steve King says Carson 'out'
The lying POS Cruz is trying to blame CNN, of course, but this is the tweet from Carson's senior communication strategist that CNN reported, followed a half an hour later by Cruz shill King:

.@RealBenCarson will be going to Florida to get fresh clothes b4 heading back out on the campaign trail. Not standing down.
7:53 PM - 1 Feb 2016 · Clive, IA, United States

Carson looks like he is out. Iowans need to know before they vote. Most will go to Cruz, I hope. https://twitter.com/moody/status/694320149432651776 …
8:20 PM - 1 Feb 2016

That's why I have kept Cruz at arms length. I got sucked into being a Ryan fan only to learn later he was smoke and mirrors. Ditto Chris Christie. The only candidate I trust not to be a lying sleaze politician is Rand Paul.

That's why I have kept Cruz at arms length. I got sucked into being a Ryan fan only to learn later he was smoke and mirrors. Ditto Chris Christie. The only candidate I trust not to be a lying sleaze politician is Rand Paul.

same here

BREAKING=> Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out

The Carson camp claimed Cruz’s team spread false rumors at caucus sites that Carson had dropped out.

Ben Carson was incensed as the results of Monday night’s Iowa caucuses rolled in, accusing the winner of spreading falsehoods about him at caucus sites.

Carson’s team claimed that Cruz’s campaign deliberately sent emails to supporters to spread false rumors at caucus sites that Carson had dropped out, so his supporters would caucus for other candidates.

“That is really quite a dirty trick,” Carson said speaking to reporters at the end of the evening. “That’s the very kind of thing that irritated me enough to get into this quagmire.”

“To have campaigns come out and send emails to their caucus speakers suggesting that Dr. Carson was doing anything but moving forward after tonight is the lowest of low in American politics,”said Carson campaign manager Ed Brookover.

BREAKING=> Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play - Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out - The Gateway Pundit

This is the second "trick" that I have heard of about Cruz.

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy here. This is quite alarming.

30D1CF3600000578-3427846-image-a-27_1454443602976.jpg

Ted Cruz ADMITS his staff spread rumor that Ben Carson was quitting

And this little dirty that they played turns out to be a double play. Wow!

Not only did they get to torpedo Carson, check out how this took out Trump as well.

Cruz won the caucuses by a total of 6,239 votes over Donald Trump, less than four Republicans in each of the state's 1,681 precincts – representing the number Cruz's forces would have had to 'flip' at each caucus location in order to overcome what had been a strong Trump polling lead going into Monday night.

Read more: Ted Cruz ADMITS his staff spread rumor that Ben Carson was quitting
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back