Caroline Guiliani, Daughter of Rudy, opens up about being Polyamorous

Kind of shitty of her to do this to her father a public personality.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
What is bizarre about it.?
That she describes herself as pansexual.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

It just means she is attracted to all genders.
All 1,679 genders ? LOL

However many she likes. I don't keep track any more.
Just mocking those who think that just because we understand that not everyone is clearly male or female that they can put a number on howmany genders that there are

Get over yourself, not everyone is as woke as you'd like them to be. I don't care what gender you claim to be, or what floats your boat, it's gonna take time for some of us to figure out your "preferred gender pronouns", and if you want to see another dude pork your wife, knock yourself out.

I get not knowing which pronouns to use.

But the social conservatives keep worrying about what consenting adults do in private. Who cares? No ones business but those involved.

Dude. YOu are being left behind by the mob. That puts you at risk. Misgendering someone is denying their personhood and blah, blah, blah, and makes you a valid target for doxxing.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
...You don't think a 32 year old young woman coming out that she is a swinger who has threesomes and enjoys multiple dicks up inside her at a time is going to reflect poorly on the parenting skills of her father?

wat

I have no problem with her being slutty. But purposefully embarrassing her father, is her being a bitch.

...You don't think a 32 year old young woman coming out that she is a swinger who has threesomes and enjoys multiple dicks up inside her at a time is going to reflect poorly on the parenting skills of her father?

wat

No, I don't. She has been an adult for 14 years. She has made her own choices. Who cares if those choices include men, women or couples?

Quite a number of people, especially old people, ie Rudy's peer group.

She is getting attention and fame at the cost of her father. .

She is a terrible person.

What is bizarre about it.?

They call them unicorns for a reason.

Because they are rare. Not because they are bizarre.

A horse with a horn growing out of it's head? That is bizarre.

He does enough to make himself look bad.

Irrelevant to this topic. She should be ashamed.

Also probably not relevant to the topic, but I don't recall anyone worrying about how Rudy embarrassed her.

She was a private person. Only a complete asshole would hold her father's actions or work against her.

DId anyone go after Ronald Reagan's kids for his administrations?

wat

No, I don't. She has been an adult for 14 years. She has made her own choices. Who cares if those choices include men, women or couples?
The same people that care if a woman is a pole-dancer at a strip club and blame it on daddy issues, I guess.

AKA: Everyone.

He does enough to make himself look bad.

Irrelevant to this topic. She should be ashamed.

Also probably not relevant to the topic, but I don't recall anyone worrying about how Rudy embarrassed her.

She was a private person. Only a complete asshole would hold her father's actions or work against her.

DId anyone go after Ronald Reagan's kids for his administrations?
Yes.

wat

The same people that care if a woman is a pole-dancer at a strip club and blame it on daddy issues, I guess.

I disagree. I think most people see that she made her own choices or there is something in her wiring.

wat

I think the only people who blame her father are people who think what she does is wrong and people who are idiots. The fact that you use the word "blame" speaks volumes.

The fact you don't think parenting matters at all speaks volumes, bro.

Please point out where I said parenting doesn't matter at all. I said nothing of the kind.

And I speak from experience. I am a parent. I know it matters. I also know good parenting lets people be who they are.

You ever have kids?

No I don't. But if I did have a daughter, and if my daughter was into banging married couples, I'd ask where I went wrong.

I think the only people who blame her father are people... who are idiots.

Yep. If you blame the father for the actions of a 32 year old woman I think there must be some stupid in you.

But if you blame him for what you see as bad behavior, does he get all the credit for good behavior? Unlike her father, she lives her life without worrying about the opinions of people who do not matter. She does not shape her existence based on what other people think. That part of her is instilled at a younger age, so either Rudy or Caroline's mother gets some credit there.

Absolutely.
My God, I can only imagine if this was my daughter and she did this.
In my opinion, you are hearing the thoughts of a lost person. Desperate for attention.
This is a very selfish thing to do to her entire family.

No I don't. But if I did have a daughter, and if my daughter was into banging married couples, I'd ask where I went wrong.

Oh, so you feel fine misquoting me, and such. But haven't done it yourself. Typical.

As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, what possible difference does it make?

Forum List

Back