Caroline Guiliani, Daughter of Rudy, opens up about being Polyamorous

Kind of shitty of her to do this to her father a public personality.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
What is bizarre about it.?
That she describes herself as pansexual.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

It just means she is attracted to all genders.
All 1,679 genders ? LOL

However many she likes. I don't keep track any more.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

Just mocking those who think that just because we understand that not everyone is clearly male or female that they can put a number on howmany genders that there are

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

Just mocking those who think that just because we understand that not everyone is clearly male or female that they can put a number on howmany genders that there are

Get over yourself, not everyone is as woke as you'd like them to be. I don't care what gender you claim to be, or what floats your boat, it's gonna take time for some of us to figure out your "preferred gender pronouns", and if you want to see another dude pork your wife, knock yourself out.

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

Get over yourself, not everyone is as woke as you'd like them to be. I don't care what gender you claim to be, or what floats your boat, it's gonna take time for some of us to figure out your "preferred gender pronouns", and if you want to see another dude pork your wife, knock yourself out.
Thank you for your inane input

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

Thank you for your inane input
You're thanking me? You should look up the definition of inane (1) odanny | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

I get not knowing which pronouns to use.

But the social conservatives keep worrying about what consenting adults do in private. Who cares? No ones business but those involved.

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

I get not knowing which pronouns to use.

But the social conservatives keep worrying about what consenting adults do in private. Who cares? No ones business but those involved.

You know, I'm in total agreement with you, but let's be honest here: This is not about some leaked report into someones lifestyle, this is Caroline going very public in a Vanity Fair article, and that invites discussion, and differing opinions. I think the last bastion of judgement is reserved for Evangelical Christians, who often lead sexually repressed lives, and that leads to all kind of "sinful" behavior on the down low. I hate hypocrites.

How many are there?

How many are there?

Depends on who you ask, I think.

...You don't think a 32 year old young woman coming out that she is a swinger who has threesomes and enjoys multiple dicks up inside her at a time is going to reflect poorly on the parenting skills of her father?

wat

I think his being a public traitor to his country affects her more than this does him.

No, the hysteria of the left in on them, not on him.

Her actions are on her.

My point stands.

Talking about your weird sex life in public, embarrasses your father.

Especially as old as he is, just wait a few years.

Pansexual? What?

Maybe this explains why Rudy tried to unzip his pants when alone with (who he was told was) a 15 yr. old girl.

You are an idiot---------The adult woman said she was a news reporter and pretended to be a Rudy groupie-----and adult. Nothing was claimed about her (the adult) being 15 years old until that idiotic druggy "BORAT" jumped in after the Hotel room rendezvous meeting had started for his "joke" aka political smear attempt. She was an adult, Rudy was an adult---Borat is just an idiot druggy lib has been.

...You don't think a 32 year old young woman coming out that she is a swinger who has threesomes and enjoys multiple dicks up inside her at a time is going to reflect poorly on the parenting skills of her father?

wat

No, I don't. She has been an adult for 14 years. She has made her own choices. Who cares if those choices include men, women or couples?

All 1,679 genders ? LOL

It would be more productive to mock those that so desperately need to be special snowflakes that they have to make up such shit.

Forum List

Back