Caroline Guiliani, Daughter of Rudy, opens up about being Polyamorous

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Pansexual? What?

Maybe this explains why Rudy tried to unzip his pants when alone with (who he was told was) a 15 yr. old girl.

Pansexual? What?

Maybe this explains why Rudy tried to unzip his pants when alone with (who he was told was) a 15 yr. old girl.

How come the video doesn't show it?

Why does Borat doesn't show the full video?

Pansexual? What?

Her sex life is her own business and her choice. I have been poly for about 10 years now. It isn't for everyone, but it is the best way for some.

As for the remark about unzipping his pants for a 15 year old, that is child molesting and not poly. Poly people are adamant about consent and openness.

Pansexual? What?

ITS ALL FAKE NEWS! There is no "opening up," the girl does not appear anywhere in the video and say a word. Just some dumb article CLAIMING she did.

Kind of shitty of her to do this to her father a public personality.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
What is bizarre about it.?
That she describes herself as pansexual.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

I don't think her coming out about this bizarre lifestyle is gonna hurt Rudy, it's not his fault, really. It does seem like the apple don't fall far from the tree.
Honestly, with me not googling it, I don’t know what it is, maybe it is not bizarre, I can’t keep track of how people identify sexually anymore, and I guess none of them should be considered bizarre, as this is how things are these days.

It just means she is attracted to all genders.

People just need to lighten up about sex and sexuality. All that hand wringing and pearl clutching suck all of the oxegen out of the room and detracts from the important issues

It just means she is attracted to all genders.
All 1,679 genders ? LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back