Carly Fiorina says NO to Syrian refugees--Donald Trump says bring them in!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This race is absolutely astounding.

Here we have the front-runner, Donald Trump that went out on an all out rabid, foaming at the mouth attack on illegal Hispanics (who are predominately Catholic and don't adhere to the beheading of Americans) recently, who now wants to bring in Syrian refugees into this country. He's ahead of all candidates in the polls. I imagine the candidates who are licking Trumps boots will agree to this also. I guess this is Donald Trump's new idea of border security--LOL

While Syrian refugees may be singing God Bless America upon their arrival. There's no guarantee that they won't be chanting "death to Americans" two weeks after they get here, and planning attacks on this country. There is no WAY to determine who the good guy is from the bad guy. Refugees get FULL WELFARE BENEFITS from the moment they step on U.S. ground.
Trump: US Must Accept Some Mideast Refugees

Then we have little noticed Carly Fiorina that kicked Trump's ass last week over Foreign policy questions--saying NO to Syrian refugees. Not Here!
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

Maybe you Republicans should start paying attention to a TRUE conservative, one that actually believes in National & border Security. Carly Fiorina.

Fiorina warns US 'be very careful' on keeping out terrorists while allowing in Syrian refugees

I fully support the US accepting Christian and Kurdish refugees from Syria and Iraq-----they are the people most in danger and more likely NOT to be terrorists I see no reason why the muslims do not rush into the arms of their own bretheren in one of the
DOZENS of muslim countries--------it makes no sense

I fully support the US accepting Christian and Kurdish refugees from Syria and Iraq-----they are the people most in danger and more likely NOT to be terrorists I see no reason why the muslims do not rush into the arms of their own bretheren in one of the

Because some of them aren't "muslim enough", in other words they're not so dedicated to the cult that they're willing to blow themselves up in crowds or chop heads off babies.

I still don't want them here, you can't take your chances.

The Christians, I suppose we could set up a program to take some in , evaluate and assimilate them. The ones who don't work out can be sent back to the euroweenies.

Because some of them aren't "muslim enough", in other words they're not so dedicated to the cult that they're willing to blow themselves up in crowds or chop heads off babies.

I still don't want them here, you can't take your chances.

The Christians, I suppose we could set up a program to take some in , evaluate and assimilate them. The ones who don't work out can be sent back to the euroweenies.

they will "work out" ----the US has a Christian Syrian, Lebanese population for a VERY LONG TIME-------and lots of them are business people who can employ their
"bretheren" and not get into any fights at all The tend to be better educated than are muslims back there. THEY ARE HIGHLY -----assimilable (real word???)

Trump is against illegal immigration.......he has no problem with legal immigration.

Now you know........ :cool:

Legal immigration to the USA is that immigration that the USA decides is legal----
we, americans, are discussing the issues

This is Trumps new immigration plan. Kick out the Catholic Mexicans, and bring in the Muslim Syrians, who may also be Islamic extremists, and put them on FULL Welfare benefits because they "claim to be refugees."

How is the Donald going to determine who's O.K. to come here, and who isn't. Have them quote a bible verse, because he sure can't?

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump recently called the Bible his "favorite book" while on the campaign trail, but he apparently doesn't want to discuss it in interviews.

Trump was asked to name "one or two of your most favorite Bible verses" during an interview on Bloomberg's television show "With All Due Respect" Wednesday. He wouldn't answer the question.
Donald Trump just dodged two questions about the Bible

Maybe it was another Got-Cha question--LOL

Last edited:
This is Trumps new immigration plan. Kick out the Catholic Mexicans, and bring in the Muslim Syrians, who also may be Islam extremists, and put them on FULL Welfare benefits because they "claim to be refugees."

I am not so sure that the did not come out in favor of the poor refugees-----as a kind of
ploy to counter his reputation as a bastard

This is Trumps new immigration plan. Kick out the Catholic Mexicans, and bring in the Muslim Syrians, who also may be Islam extremists, and put them on FULL Welfare benefits because they "claim to be refugees."
They'll be here long before Trump ever takes office.

You guys forget..Muslim extremists are not only hateful to women and Christians..they're also hateful and racists among themselves.

I want to know how YOU determine which ones are really the Christians? Until you can figure out a viable guaranteed solution to that SMALL detail--then they don't come here.

]I want to know how YOU determine which ones are really the Christians? Until you can figure out a viable guaranteed solution to that SMALL detail--then they don't come here

Sounds good to me.......... :thup:

sounds good to Germany and Austria ---and Sweden and Holland---etc etc----they are getting really sick and tired of supporting the many wives of terrorists

Forum List

Back