Carly Fiorina says NO to Syrian refugees--Donald Trump says bring them in!

I fully support the US accepting Christian and Kurdish refugees from Syria and Iraq-----they are the people most in danger and more likely NOT to be terrorists I see no reason why the muslims do not rush into the arms of their own bretheren in one of the
DOZENS of muslim countries--------it makes no sense

]I want to know how YOU determine which ones are really the Christians? Until you can figure out a viable guaranteed solution to that SMALL detail--then they don't come here

"Not likely" to be terrorists you say. WTF does that mean? The Bin Laden Family was considered "not likely to be terrorists" until Osama showed up.

Stupid_People_by_Destiny3000.jpg

I fully support the US accepting Christian and Kurdish refugees from Syria and Iraq-----they are the people most in danger and more likely NOT to be terrorists I see no reason why the muslims do not rush into the arms of their own bretheren in one of the

]I want to know how YOU determine which ones are really the Christians? Until you can figure out a viable guaranteed solution to that SMALL detail--then they don't come here

"Not likely" to be terrorists you say. WTF does that mean? The Bin Laden Family was considered "not likely to be terrorists" until Osama showed up.

Stupid_People_by_Destiny3000.jpg

Osama was the black sheep of the family

"... Donald Trump says bring them in!"
It seems like pandering to me.
I'm not Kreskin. I don't read minds.

But why would Trump advocate deporting every illegal alien in the U.S., Americans that are known to be a benefit to our economy; and replace them with Syrians?

I weep for the human misery Assad's Syria has become.
But we have our own problems. And while illegal aliens may not be popular in concept, in public opinion; we are as a People, as a nation, deeply indebted to them for their dedication and tirelessness.

SHEEEESH ------you get then to kiss a bible------be not silly------its easy---Christians
are not circumcised----well ----some are------

This is Trumps new immigration plan. Kick out the Catholic Mexicans, and bring in the Muslim Syrians, who also may be Islam extremists, and put them on FULL Welfare benefits because they "claim to be refugees."
Sounds good to me.......... :thup:

sounds good to Germany and Austria ---and Sweden and Holland---etc etc----they are getting really sick and tired of supporting the many wives of terrorists

Look at France & Spain today--You don't think that they thought they were getting the BAD ones do you?--LOL

I am certain that Germany & most of Europe would be doing hand springs right now if we were willing to do this. But so would ISIS and every other terrorist group who are probably lining up for FAKE Syrian I.D's and frantically studying the Christian bible about right now--LOL

SHEEEESH ------you get then to kiss a bible------be not silly------its easy---Christians
are not circumcised----well ----some are------[/QUOTE

Nope--not quite true.

Why is it that oil rich middle eastern countries aren't taking care of the refugee problem Saudi Arabia is responsible for this ideology, shouldn't they be required to pay for the carnage of it?

Forum List

Back