Careful what you wish for boys and girls

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
An Expert Military Analysis of War with China

Actually, None is Necessary

I know it pains the erudite amongst us to read, but, I read comments as well as the articles commented on - from the comments to the above

Former top US officials say China could take Taiwan in 3 days in early 2021
They claim Xi Jinping will attempt invasion 'to distract population from its mounting anger and anxiety'

I know it pains the erudite amongst us to read, but, I read comments as well as the articles commented on - from the comments to the above

They claim Xi Jinping will attempt invasion 'to distract population from its mounting anger and anxiety'

They will have provided the proper payment through The Meth Hunter to The Big Guy for Formosa.

If Biden steals the election and tries taking us to war after Trump's been bringing the troops back home, the paradigm will have shifted full circle - protests like we never saw before. Think TEA Party joins Occupy times 100.
Biden won fair and square.

China is a bloated paper tiger...times have changed...they haven't experienced warfare for decades...we have been in real combat for the last 30 years....practice makes perfect....bring it on Xi....please bring it on...we have owed China a butt kicking for generations....

China is a bloated paper tiger...times have changed...they haven't experienced warfare for decades...we have been in real combat for the last 30 years....practice makes perfect....bring it on Xi....please bring it on...we have owed China a butt kicking for generations....
China has a billion more people.

China can expect only support from the communist Biden administration. They can take Taiwan in a matter of hours.

The way Obammy worked with drawing red lines then stepping back to draw some more, XiBiden probably learnt real good on how to make a coward look worse....

A tale of two Presidents...
ffgak9f7xpk41.jpg

Forum List

Back