An invitation

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
To expand your knowledge base enabling your knowledge to evolve.

The first link I found while reading another link- yes, I read - a lot of what I read validates my opinions a lot contradicts it- both these are the former. Another invitation is to offer counter opinions based on evidence- not feelings. That would mean specifics in quotes (for validation) from the articles posted. What you feel about me, personally, is immaterial.

excerpt:
Note: This essay assumes some familiarity on the reader's part with the political leadership of the Jewish nation and its historical role in bringing about the political forms of Rationalism: Liberalism, Democracy, and Communism.

The Cold Warriors and the Transformation of American Dissent

Introduction

If there is one thing today that Americans need desperately to know, it is this: that there once existed a bloc of men who could accurately recognize their own interests, who organized around those interests and sought to obtain them at the national level, on equal footing with the forces of the establishment. Since the Second World War this has not been true. American dissent, from the postbellum period up until the war, consisted of both leaders and followers who understood at an abstract and systematic level what their interests were and also who was standing in the way, blocking off their path. Just for an example, Americans of every level of education once wrote pamphlets on the shortcomings of bimetallism, which is the idea of a government supporting both silver and gold as the monetary base. Compare this to the postwar period, in which, while it would be a lie to say that no one ever stood up for the American peoples' interests, things are clearly not the same. The prevailing pastimes in America have passed from writing critiques of bimetallism to watching streaming services on infinite play. More often than not, these American political leaders, like Pat Buchanan for example, have had to worm and dissimulate their way into convincing the people to support their own interests. I use these words not to express any contempt for him but merely to point out that the shift in American political consciousness has reached such a low level that the peoples' would-be champions must jump through hoops and disguise themselves as con-men in order to have a chance at reaching their hidden altruistic aims.

I found the above while reading this

The Jew Thing

1608241938556.png

excerpt:

I gathered from the conversation that the owner of the name had once been a regular contributor to much more widely read conservative publications, the kind that have salaried congressional correspondents and full-service LexisNexis accounts, but that he was welcome at those august portals no longer. In all innocence, I asked why this was so. “Oh,” explained one of my companions, “he got the Jew thing.”
— John Derbyshire

Take a look around you. Do you see degeneracy? Do you see white dispossession? Do you see decline in institutions and trust in them? Do you see endless wars in the Middle East? Chances are, it’s the Jews. The early lifers have their fingers in a lot of shit pies — probably all of them. Jewish subversion of white societies is probably not news for you if you are a Counter-Currents regular. But if you’re a newcomer, I warmly invite you to peruse the wealth of literature on the subject on this very site, as well as similar material published by other, allied publications. And you should, of course, read Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique.

“Okay,” you say to me, “I get it. It’s the Jews. But do we have to say it? Can’t we merely rail against cultural Marxists, against liberals, against progressives? Why can’t we oppose white dispossession, degeneracy, and the decline of institutions on less unsavory grounds? Have you seen the kind of people who name the Jew? Do I really have to shave my head and start smoking meth? I think I’ll be far more comfortable pretending like the issue doesn’t exist. Yes, I know it’s true, but we’ll invite so much opprobrium, so much censorship. Why do we have to name the Jew?”

That’s a very good question. Certainly, there are benefits to not naming the Jew. Our long-nosed friends’ control of the commanding heights of society means that everyone who names the Jew gets cast into the outer darkness, with the weird people who shave their heads and smoke meth. From a tactical point of view, it seems obvious that even though it is true, we should refrain from naming the Jew, at least in public. Oh, sure, we can be secretly based and redpilled on the JQ, but not in public — never in public. It would invite no end of enmity and trouble.

I been saying it over and over again. . . the real enemy is not Russia or China, it is, and has always been, the crown.

The first link I found while reading another link- yes, I read - a lot of what I read validates my opinions a lot contradicts it- both these are the former. Another invitation is to offer counter opinions based on evidence- not feelings. That would mean specifics in quotes (for validation) from the articles posted. What you feel about me, personally, is immaterial.

excerpt:
Note: This essay assumes some familiarity on the reader's part with the political leadership of the Jewish nation and its historical role in bringing about the political forms of Rationalism: Liberalism, Democracy, and Communism.

Introduction

If there is one thing today that Americans need desperately to know, it is this: that there once existed a bloc of men who could accurately recognize their own interests, who organized around those interests and sought to obtain them at the national level, on equal footing with the forces of the establishment. Since the Second World War this has not been true. American dissent, from the postbellum period up until the war, consisted of both leaders and followers who understood at an abstract and systematic level what their interests were and also who was standing in the way, blocking off their path. Just for an example, Americans of every level of education once wrote pamphlets on the shortcomings of bimetallism, which is the idea of a government supporting both silver and gold as the monetary base. Compare this to the postwar period, in which, while it would be a lie to say that no one ever stood up for the American peoples' interests, things are clearly not the same. The prevailing pastimes in America have passed from writing critiques of bimetallism to watching streaming services on infinite play. More often than not, these American political leaders, like Pat Buchanan for example, have had to worm and dissimulate their way into convincing the people to support their own interests. I use these words not to express any contempt for him but merely to point out that the shift in American political consciousness has reached such a low level that the peoples' would-be champions must jump through hoops and disguise themselves as con-men in order to have a chance at reaching their hidden altruistic aims.

The Jew Thing

View attachment 430390

excerpt:

I gathered from the conversation that the owner of the name had once been a regular contributor to much more widely read conservative publications, the kind that have salaried congressional correspondents and full-service LexisNexis accounts, but that he was welcome at those august portals no longer. In all innocence, I asked why this was so. “Oh,” explained one of my companions, “he got the Jew thing.”
— John Derbyshire

Take a look around you. Do you see degeneracy? Do you see white dispossession? Do you see decline in institutions and trust in them? Do you see endless wars in the Middle East? Chances are, it’s the Jews. The early lifers have their fingers in a lot of shit pies — probably all of them. Jewish subversion of white societies is probably not news for you if you are a Counter-Currents regular. But if you’re a newcomer, I warmly invite you to peruse the wealth of literature on the subject on this very site, as well as similar material published by other, allied publications. And you should, of course, read Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique.

“Okay,” you say to me, “I get it. It’s the Jews. But do we have to say it? Can’t we merely rail against cultural Marxists, against liberals, against progressives? Why can’t we oppose white dispossession, degeneracy, and the decline of institutions on less unsavory grounds? Have you seen the kind of people who name the Jew? Do I really have to shave my head and start smoking meth? I think I’ll be far more comfortable pretending like the issue doesn’t exist. Yes, I know it’s true, but we’ll invite so much opprobrium, so much censorship. Why do we have to name the Jew?”

That’s a very good question. Certainly, there are benefits to not naming the Jew. Our long-nosed friends’ control of the commanding heights of society means that everyone who names the Jew gets cast into the outer darkness, with the weird people who shave their heads and smoke meth. From a tactical point of view, it seems obvious that even though it is true, we should refrain from naming the Jew, at least in public. Oh, sure, we can be secretly based and redpilled on the JQ, but not in public — never in public. It would invite no end of enmity and trouble.
0*NfAlqSMSve6xmEwv.gif

• Banned

excerpt:

Introduction

The Jew Thing

View attachment 430390

excerpt:

— John Derbyshire

0*NfAlqSMSve6xmEwv.gif

And you, just like your girl friend, neither of you stupid, educated beyond your shallow intellect, can legitimately refute anything I post. You have nothing except illustrating your stupid, in public.

Did you read anything beyond where you decided a meme was your best option at a retort?

Forum List

Back