Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Yeah, and it's too bad those guys are not around today. Black music today is the product of no daddy at home to guide the kids.
Rap is not the only genre of music made by blacks.
Ever heard of Living Colour? Sevendust? Eric Gales? The Randolph Family?
All black artists that don’t do rap music.
But don’t let these facts stop you from generalizing about black musicians.
True.....

but then that wouldn't fit their racist narrative....

Or they would say, "well, he or she is just one of the few good blacks" -- as if that is a thing...

Yeah, and it's too bad those guys are not around today. Black music today is the product of no daddy at home to guide the kids.
True.....

Or they would say, "well, he or she is just one of the few good blacks" -- as if that is a thing...

I often wonder what the music scene would be like today had black musicians not been such a huge influence.

True.....

I often wonder what the music scene would be like today had black musicians not been such a huge influence.

I appreciate the influences of all musicians no matter what race they are -- true musicians have this same belief....

And there will always be the critic....I do not like Cardi B nor do i like most rap music that is considered popular...

Black culture didn't coin the phrase "Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll" -- AMERICAN CULTURE did...

Several years ago, I had the privilege of serving as a photographer for the Quinceañera of a friend's daughter.

Part of the day was spent on a “party bus” filled with high-spirited youth, celebrating this young lady's coming of age with loud and obnoxious music.

At some point, the lyrics of a particular crap piece became clear to me, and I had to wonder what subliminal effect it might be having on this beautiful young woman, chanting along to “Bitches aint shit but whores and chicks…” repeated over and over and over again; perhaps helping to condition her to be accepting of attention from young men who might have exactly the attitude about her that these lyrics were expressing.

True.....

I appreciate the influences of all musicians no matter what race they are -- true musicians have this same belief....

And there will always be the critic....I do not like Cardi B nor do i like most rap music that is considered popular...

Black culture didn't coin the phrase "Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll" -- AMERICAN CULTURE did...

Rap and death metal are the only genres I don’t listen to. I kinda have a thing for melody.

Several years ago, I had the privilege of serving as a photographer for the Quinceañera of a friend's daughter.

Part of the day was spent on a “party bus” filled with high-spirited youth, celebrating this young lady's coming of age with loud and obnoxious music.

At some point, the lyrics of a particular crap piece became clear to me, and I had to wonder what subliminal effect it might be having on this beautiful young woman, chanting along to “Bitches aint shit but whores and chicks…” repeated over and over and over again; perhaps helping to condition her to be accepting of attention from young men who might have exactly the attitude about her that these lyrics were expressing.
Dr Dre "Bitches Aint Shit(but hoes and tricks)"

Dr Dre "Bitches Aint Shit(but hoes and tricks)"

and it didn't stop Snoop from baking cookies with a convicted felon like Martha Stewart...

And it didn't stop Dre from being a billionaire and discovering Eminem and Kendrick Lamar and making them both Grammy award winning multi-millionaires...

Maybe its the money and the power some rappers get from their music that has folks triggered, not the lyrics....

If these folks were able to ignore all of the bullshit the black community had dumped on them all of these decades, why not ignore some fucking rap lyrics

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
Not a lot of creativity in those lyrics.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
Her goal is to sell music and make money....AROUND THE WORLD....everything else be damned......she is the epitome of capitalism....

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
Her goal is to sell music and make money....AROUND THE WORLD....everything else be damned......she is the epitome of capitalism....
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?
You do realize black people wouldnt have invented the blues without the invention of the guitar, yes? No race has a monopoly on music.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture.
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture
Yep...those damned dirty blacks dirtying up our pristine white culture. How dare they have sexually explicit music.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?
You do realize black people wouldnt have invented the blues without the invention of the guitar, yes? No race has a monopoly on music.
That’s right. Blues and jazz didn’t come from Africa or Europe. It took the convergence of both.
Plus the tuning of the Richter-tuned diatonic harmonica.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture
Yep...those damned dirty blacks dirtying up our pristine white culture. How dare they have sexually explicit music.
That’s you speaking, not me.

Music is not created with an instrument. Its created in the heart of the writer. The blues would have been created with or without a guitar.
No it wouldnt. Blues doesnt exist without a guitar.
Actually it’s the richter-tuned harmonica that started blues. Guitar and banjo followed suit because guitar was a poor man’s instrument and the banjo is African.

Music is not created with an instrument. Its created in the heart of the writer. The blues would have been created with or without a guitar.
Lol black people steal music and write things that rhyme with yo and make millions because millions of democrats are stupid

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
Simple economics should tell you that most producers don't produce a product there is no demand for...

And most consumers don't purchase a product they didn't demand....

But continue clutching your pearls about this while ignoring the fact that Trump is trying to claim credit for protecting pre-existing conditions despite republicans trying to repeal it for 10 years -- and folks like you not saying a word...

Forum List

Back