Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

You do realize black people wouldnt have invented the blues without the invention of the guitar, yes? No race has a monopoly on music.
Music is not created with an instrument. Its created in the heart of the writer. The blues would have been created with or without a guitar.
Lol black people steal music and write things that rhyme with yo and make millions because millions of democrats are stupid
And words that rhyme with jigger.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

Kamala’s theme song?

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
Not a lot of creativity in those lyrics.
Her goal is to sell music and make money....AROUND THE WORLD....everything else be damned......she is the epitome of capitalism....
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture.
Simple economics should tell you that most producers don't produce a product there is no demand for...

And most consumers don't purchase a product they didn't demand....

But continue clutching your pearls about this while ignoring the fact that Trump is trying to claim credit for protecting pre-existing conditions despite republicans trying to repeal it for 10 years -- and folks like you not saying a word...
I already explained the first part of your response with the comment about a coarsened culture.

You do realize black people wouldnt have invented the blues without the invention of the guitar, yes? No race has a monopoly on music.
Music is not created with an instrument. Its created in the heart of the writer. The blues would have been created with or without a guitar.
No it wouldnt. Blues doesnt exist without a guitar.
Actually it’s the richter-tuned harmonica that started blues. Guitar and banjo followed suit because guitar was a poor man’s instrument and the banjo is African.
Thats the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

This is just another thinly veiled attack against black folks in America. Songs with filthy lyrics aren't anything new. The fake outrage is what's new.

Maybe this classic from a degenerate white would better wet your willy.

That whole album from DAC is comedy/satire.

Cardi B is trashy all the time.

Duh.

Luckily there are rappers that are appropriate for fragile folks like yourself to listen to...

Like 21 Savage ....Tomi Lahren approves

I prefer Lil Wayne.

Before or after he started c00ning??

Either way, he has no problem making "nasty" music with Cardi B too..but since you never heard a single song by Lil Wayne, you don't know...

I hope she's had the ugly green growth on her leg looked at.

Yeah, and it's too bad those guys are not around today. Black music today is the product of no daddy at home to guide the kids.
Rap is not the only genre of music made by blacks.
Ever heard of Living Colour? Sevendust? Eric Gales? The Randolph Family?
All black artists that don’t do rap music.
But don’t let these facts stop you from generalizing about black musicians.

Unfortunately those artists are being dominated handily by the rap "artists" who get most of the attention and airplay today.
In fact rap outsells the entire Rock genre.

Unfortunately those artists are being dominated handily by the rap "artists" who get most of the attention and airplay today.
In fact rap outsells the entire Rock genre.
Music should not be about sales or airplay or even The Grammys.
Music is art. It should have never fallen into the hands of greedy businessmen whose only goal is a marketable product from which they can make a ton of profit.
Thats capitalism for ya. Fortunately there are some of us who until recently supported artists who are worth supporting. Not by buying their music, but by going to shows.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

All female rap singers are sluts and whores and proud of that fact, male rap singers are thugs they benefit no one and society is better off without them.

Just because someone sings a song acapela doesnt mean blues would exist without guitars.
For one its ‘a cappella’ not acapela.
The blues was born in the cotton fields. Slaves came up with these melodies while working. The blues can be played on any instrument. The blues would exist with or without the guitar. The music does not come from the instrument. It comes from the heart. Regardless, if it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical music.

No it wouldnt. Blues doesnt exist without a guitar.
Actually it’s the richter-tuned harmonica that started blues. Guitar and banjo followed suit because guitar was a poor man’s instrument and the banjo is African.
Youll notice that the blues didnt take off as a national genre of music until guitars were introduced. Also, a white dude invented harmonicas too.

Just because someone sings a song acapela doesnt mean blues would exist without guitars.
For one its ‘a cappella’ not acapela.
The blues was born in the cotton fields. Slaves came up with these melodies while working. The blues can be played on any instrument. The blues would exist with or without the guitar. The music does not come from the instrument. It comes from the heart. Regardless, if it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical music.
Were field hand songs topping the charts? I think not. Blues doesnt become a legit genre without guitars.

Forum List

Back