Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

What do you expect. She is a whore.

And this isn't all blacks either or all their culture any more than Eminem represents white culture.

It's not all blacks, but this putrid crap is throughout black "music" today, and Eminem is also a product of black "music".
Rap is not selling music, it's selling violence, filth, triple X rated sex. If this is "progression" then I wish I would have gotten off this train many decades ago.
You know that RAP is an acronym, right?
Retards Attempting Poetry.

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

a-nude-photo-of-donald-trumps-wife-melania-trump-with-lesbian-theme-201608-1470122276-650x510.jpg

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

Black culture is a mess.

And in the video they literally stopped the music to pay Kylie Jenner to walk her white ass down the hall.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.

Last edited:
Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.

She talks much like Trump.

Oh, I do declare!!:badgrin:

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is uninspired trash. Have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.
I saw this at the Walmart check out the other day :D :badgrin:

OIP (26).jpg

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.

Trump has NEVER spoken like this gutter whore.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.
No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

probably why she wasn't nominated by anyone to be president....

Maybe she can hop on some birther type conspiracy about Kamala -- then dic suckers like you will love her....fuck what you whining about

Oh, I do declare!!:badgrin:

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is uninspired trash. Have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.
I saw this at the Walmart check out the other day :D :badgrin:

View attachment 374498
Capitalism baby

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Is that the standard we should have for a president? He doesn't speak quite as bad?

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

No one is amazed by naughty words....

But here we are....on a thread with you whining like a bitch about what another bitch does with her pussy..

what's the matter? You jealous? You act like you got more pussy on you than she does....

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it
You dont need to convince me how fucking stupid the black community is for buying her music. She only exists because too many black people are apparently easily amused.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Is that the standard we should have for a president? He doesn't speak quite as bad?

Yes, no president should speak as poorly as Cardi B.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Yes, no president should speak as poorly as Cardi B.

I agree but they should speak far better than Trump.

Remember when black singers sounded like this?

and he still had to go thru the back entrance of white clubs because that society was so fucked in the head, they thought black folks were not allowed to have the same dignity as white folks.....spare me the nostalgia...

Forum List

Back