Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

The only way to prevent your children from following after these role models. It is to become their role model. Kids picks up bad habits at schools. They do this because they want to fit in. They follows trends because it is the trending thing to do while making friends. But if you home schooled them and be a stay at home parent 24/7, and do all kinds of activities with them. Then they will not be looking outside of the box.
But the way society is in our time. Most household are divided. Spouses are venturing out for a new partner. Even some parents are on drugs. Which all of this is causing children to explore outside of the box where there is nothing but wolves waiting to devour them.
But nobody really cares about their children. Remember, it is the land of make believe. So everybody let's pretend we care.
When becoming a parent, you have to make many great sacrifices. Even if you lose your job just to make sure your children don't become trendies.

Before you "Liberals" dismiss this vile excuse for music, remember Cardi B is idolized by MILLIONS of young American girls of all colors.
Advocating censorship?

Before you "Liberals" dismiss this vile excuse for music, remember Cardi B is idolized by MILLIONS of young American girls of all colors.
Advocating censorship?
I believe there should be limits on what you say or what you show in a video if millions of kids are going to see it. That is different than silencing a political viewpoint which should never happen.

I believe there should be limits on what you say or what you show in a video if millions of kids are going to see it. That is different than silencing a political viewpoint which should never happen.
Censorship in any form is wrong. If you don’t want your kids listening ti or watching videos of this kind of thing, get involved in raising your kids. Make sure they see only what you approve of. NO CENSORSHIP.

Censorship in any form is wrong. If you don’t want your kids listening ti or watching videos of this kind of thing, get involved in raising your kids. Make sure they see only what you approve of. NO CENSORSHIP.
LOL I'm guessing you don't have kids. Mine are grown and they are fine young men and I was quite involved with raising them from babies through college.

LOL I'm guessing you don't have kids. Mine are grown and they are fine young men and I was quite involved with raising them from babies through college
Yet you advocate restricting how other people choose to make a living. All censorship is wrong. If a 12 year old girl wants to listen to Cardi B, you tell them no.

Yet you advocate restricting how other people choose to make a living. All censorship is wrong. If a 12 year old girl wants to listen to Cardi B, you tell them no.

I find censorship, in general, to be very disturbing, but not nearly as much so as wondering about the likely motives of anyone who is so quick to defend the idea of a 12-year-old girl listening to, and being influenced by the lyrics under discussion. Undeniably, I think that exposing a young girl to such lyrics constitutes sexual grooming, and there is only one reason that I can think of that anyone would defend that.

I find censorship, in general, to be very disturbing, but not nearly as much so as wondering about the likely motives of anyone who is so quick to defend the idea of a 12-year-old girl listening to, and being influenced by the lyrics under discussion. Undeniably, I think that exposing a young girl to such lyrics constitutes sexual grooming, and there is only one reason that I can think of that anyone would defend that.
Did you miss the part where I said tell them no?
Its about responsible parenting.

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.

She talks much like Trump.
Trump has NEVER spoken like this gutter whore.

Trump has also never realised that coronavirus was getting real.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
1. German society chose hitler--I guess no should've cared?
2. kids have no idea about real life
3. blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
commit crime at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
and THE problem is!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = blacks having kids/sex before they are financially or mentally ready !!!
----sex IS the ROOT cause of the blacks HUGE problems
Yea, a rap song being popular is exactly the same as choosing Hitler....

R-4866577-1395577457-8516.jpeg.jpg
This was the number one song at the time 4 little black girls were being blown up in a church and nothing was done to the man who did it for 40 plus years...so what was society back then?

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
1. German society chose hitler--I guess no should've cared?
2. kids have no idea about real life
3. blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
commit crime at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
and THE problem is!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = blacks having kids/sex before they are financially or mentally ready !!!
----sex IS the ROOT cause of the blacks HUGE problems
Yea, a rap song being popular is exactly the same as choosing Hitler....

View attachment 377841
This was the number one song at the time 4 little black girls were being blown up in a church and nothing was done to the man who did it for 40 plus years...so what was society back then?
o great--just let people commit genocide
you are so smart!!!!!!

I rather see her doing that for a living instead of what she was doing before.
Remember we never had a President in office that cared about the people. And this Green new deal will create more problems for certain groups. That it will cause many to do anything for money.

Forum List

Back