Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
Not a lot of creativity in those lyrics.
Her goal is to sell music and make money....AROUND THE WORLD....everything else be damned......she is the epitome of capitalism....
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture.
Most people demand a reasonable product. She is just an example of a coarsened culture
Yep...those damned dirty blacks dirtying up our pristine white culture. How dare they have sexually explicit music.
That’s you speaking, not me.
That’s you speaking, not me.
Sure, buddy. ;)

I think gun culture is a better example of the coarseness of our culture. Oh yeah, don't forget filthy Larry Flynt either.

The purpose of your selective outrage is transparent, "Roshawn".

This is just another thinly veiled attack against black folks in America. Songs with filthy lyrics aren't anything new. The fake outrage is what's new.

Maybe this classic from a degenerate white would better wet your willy.

That whole album from DAC is comedy/satire.

Cardi B is trashy all the time.

Duh.

Luckily there are rappers that are appropriate for fragile folks like yourself to listen to...

Like 21 Savage ....Tomi Lahren approves

I prefer Lil Wayne.

Before or after he started c00ning??

Either way, he has no problem making "nasty" music with Cardi B too..but since you never heard a single song by Lil Wayne, you don't know...

I hope she's had the ugly green growth on her leg looked at.

I am sure she has the money to have whatever you saw checked out....

Were field hand songs topping the charts? I think not. Blues doesnt become a legit genre without guitars.
Yes it took the addition of guitars to give the white man the idea of exploiting the blacks mans music for profit.
Yeah, cuz white musicians were never exploited by record labels. :laugh:
Well, I don't know too many white acts that had to deal with this too much...

Little Richard’s Tutti Frutti, made famous by white singer Pat Boone. This was a distinct record company strategy, she says “The record company circulated those types of images in the form of whiteness to appease white people, and they have that power because of the institutional system,” she continued. “To a great extent, the media is controlled by white men, and they’re the ones who use their monetary influence, and dictate who is going to be seen.”

But now, those people who can dictate who is going to be seen and who isn't have learned to be content with raunchy women like Cardi being seen...

Several years ago, I had the privilege of serving as a photographer for the Quinceañera of a friend's daughter.

Part of the day was spent on a “party bus” filled with high-spirited youth, celebrating this young lady's coming of age with loud and obnoxious music.

At some point, the lyrics of a particular crap piece became clear to me, and I had to wonder what subliminal effect it might be having on this beautiful young woman, chanting along to “Bitches aint shit but whores and chicks…” repeated over and over and over again; perhaps helping to condition her to be accepting of attention from young men who might have exactly the attitude about her that these lyrics were expressing.

From a spiritual perspective, that's exactly what this is about, imo. When lyrics are set to a catchy tune, and there's repetition, you're lured in by the catchiness of the tune, and tricked into repeating certain words over and over.... and of course those words get stuck in one's head. I do believe there's a subliminal effect, because words are powerful.

This is what I talked about in a blog post (which is no longer online, I closed that blog.) You have 7 and 8 year olds chanting lyrics that are absolutely horrible and inappropriate for anyone, much less little kids. And that is by design, iyam. One way to know that is some of those artists use very child-like imagery in their concerts and videos, which of course appeal to kids. It's a spiritual attack.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486

Ill take a model who actually looks like a woman than the last dude we had in there for 500 Alex.

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Oh yes. Classical music and metal bands for example all owe their success to black musicians.

Jesus Christ did you even graduate high school? I'm heard some stupid shit but damn.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.
No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it
You dont need to convince me how fucking stupid the black community is for buying her music. She only exists because too many black people are apparently easily amused.
Oh, you think mostly black folks buy her music??

Adorable...

CORRECTION: White Millennials see Cardi B as it's brown girl bestie.

Fucked up "music" for a fucked up generation.
I am black and i don't like Carbi B -- but it aint because of "black culture" -- black culture is American culture...

nono little buddy. Your side has made it clear Black culture is NOT American culture.

The racists on the liberal side made that distinction when they decided kneeling during the Anthem was a requirement for blacks.

Oh yes. Classical music and metal bands for example all owe their success to black musicians.

Jesus Christ did you even graduate high school? I'm heard some stupid shit but damn.
You might want to brush up on your reading skills.
Here is what I said.
If it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical...

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

Trump has called people worse names than this.
This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

You do realize black people wouldnt have invented the blues without the invention of the guitar, yes? No race has a monopoly on music.
Music is not created with an instrument. Its created in the heart of the writer. The blues would have been created with or without a guitar.
No it wouldnt. Blues doesnt exist without a guitar.
Actually it’s the richter-tuned harmonica that started blues. Guitar and banjo followed suit because guitar was a poor man’s instrument and the banjo is African.
Youll notice that the blues didnt take off as a national genre of music until guitars were introduced. Also, a white dude invented harmonicas too.
Guitars and banjos had been around a long time before blues was noticed. The richter-tuned harmonica was introduced after the Civil War . The most popular model was the Hohner Marine Band, model #1896, indicating the year it came out. WC Handy discovered and documented the blues voicing shortly thereafter.

Here is what I said.
If it weren’t for the genius of Robert Johnson and a host of others, you would be listening to bluegrass, death metal and classical...

LOL Nice try liar.

This is what you actually said:

You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Next time try to be so mind numbingly stupid. Would you like a screenshot as well?

Here is what I said.

LOL Nice try liar.

This is what you actually said:

Next time try to be so mind numbingly stupid. Would you like a screenshot as well?
I said both those things.

Does this make the country worse that has a president that thinks diplomacy is calling people names?

This has nothing to do with Trump but you brought him into the conversation. Get some help.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.

The argument was things like this bring the country down..........this is said by those that accept as bad out of the president. She is nothing. Trump is the president.
The topic is not Trump. My goodness you're stupid.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.
No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it
You dont need to convince me how fucking stupid the black community is for buying her music. She only exists because too many black people are apparently easily amused.
Oh, you think mostly black folks buy her music??

Adorable...

CORRECTION: White Millennials see Cardi B as it's brown girl bestie.

Fucked up "music" for a fucked up generation.
I am black and i don't like Carbi B -- but it aint because of "black culture" -- black culture is American culture...

nono little buddy. Your side has made it clear Black culture is NOT American culture.

The racists on the liberal side made that distinction when they decided kneeling during the Anthem was a requirement for blacks.
Whooahhhh! Whooahh Camel! No! American blacks have NOT done that! Some commie indoctrinated idiots did that, but they are but a tiny fraction of black Americans.

Blacks have been here since the country was started, that's a real fact. Their music IS part of America.
"The Ballad of John Henry" for example.

Much of it is being lost by disinterested younger ones and this popularity of (c)rap "music" like that Cardi B garbage.

But that doesn't mean it isn't interwoven into the fabric of America.

Forum List

Back