Cardi B's new rap song.........and we wonder why society is so fucked up

Oh, I do declare!!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls and faint onto this here couch....

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
Her lyrics are uninspired horseshit. She is corny as fuck.
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.

She talks much like Trump.
Trump has NEVER spoken like this gutter whore.

probably why she wasn't nominated by anyone to be president....

Maybe she can hop on some birther type conspiracy about Kamala -- then dic suckers like you will love her....fuck what you whining about

No one needs conspiracies to make Kamala look bad. Just go watch some videos of her speaking.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206
and yet, she is a multi-million dollar music artist....so this tells me society doesn't much care about your belief that our best music days were when Pantera was a thing or when you had Dokken posters on your wall...

We have always bitched and complained about music --- Cardi is just singing about what women have been doing for centuries, using their pussy to get what they want from men.....

View attachment 374486
First off, if we are going by record sales, then "Ice Ice Baby" is the best rap song ever, but im not dumb enough to think like you. Second, dont try to make this into an old man argument. I like plenty of new music, but Cardi B is trying to be edgy by using naughty words and its fucking corny. Sorry, but 2 Live Crew already covered that 30 years ago. No one is amazed by naughty words anymore.

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a fucking loser.

Maybe she can hop on some birther type conspiracy about Kamala -- then dic suckers like you will love her....fuck what you whining about

No one needs conspiracies to make Kamala look bad. Just go watch some videos of her speaking.

But Trump needed a conspiracy to make morons like you become cult followers...

or was there some large grass movement of Trump voters before he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here?

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.
No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it
You dont need to convince me how fucking stupid the black community is for buying her music. She only exists because too many black people are apparently easily amused.

Sadly a lot of young white people too.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

or was there some large grass movement of Trump voters before he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here?

I know that you won't believe this -

If what you think what got Candidate Trump elected to the Presidency was the actual reason,
you would have been complaining about President Jones for the last 4 years.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Is that the standard we should have for a president? He doesn't speak quite as bad?

Yes, no president should speak as poorly as Cardi B.

I agree but they should speak far better than Trump.

Like LBJ or Kennedy? :laugh:

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.

And just think folks, pigs like this get rich off the backs of white people. Way to go you fucking idiots!

Intro: Cardi B, Al “T” McLaran & Megan Thee Stallion]
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

LOL....
Another incel loser intimidated by the power of the WAP. :safetocomeoutff::boobies:

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Is that the standard we should have for a president? He doesn't speak quite as bad?

Yes, no president should speak as poorly as Cardi B.

I agree but they should speak far better than Trump.

Like LBJ or Kennedy? :laugh:

No, not at all. They may have been crass behind the doors but they knew how to be presidential also. Trump doesn't.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Also, have you ever heard that classless bitch speak? She is a fucking mess. If you like Cardi B, then you are a loser.
No dumb ass, my point is, if she has millions in sales, that aint because "society" hates the music...

Society dictates the music.......as the Mighty O'Jays said "Got to give the people, what they want"

And this is what the people want...don't clutch your pearls at Cardi, clutch your pearls at society...

I remember when folks like you were clutching their pearls at Curtis Mayfield because they thought he was too edgy and radical for encouraging black folks to fight the power....

You better be thankful that society is more obsessed with superficial artists like Carbi B and not the ones who sparks revolutions....

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll, remember? or is it just bad when those "dark people" do it
You dont need to convince me how fucking stupid the black community is for buying her music. She only exists because too many black people are apparently easily amused.
Oh, you think mostly black folks buy her music??

Adorable...

Good god, this utter filth is not only disgusting, but should be unacceptable for any respectable culture.
You do understand that without the influence of black musicians, you guys would still be listening to bluegrass music, yes?

Yeah, and it's too bad those guys are not around today. Black music today is the product of no daddy at home to guide the kids.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

If what you think what got Candidate Trump elected to the Presidency was the actual reason,

What got Trump taken seriously as a "candidate" for any major party was when he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here..

Before then, no one was considering him for president -- but since he was willing to blow the dog whistle the loudest, the moron base loved him...

No amount of sudden memory loss and revisionism will change that

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Adorable...

CORRECTION: White Millennials see Cardi B as it's brown girl bestie.

Fucked up "music" for a fucked up generation.

This is just another thinly veiled attack against black folks in America. Songs with filthy lyrics aren't anything new. The fake outrage is what's new.

Maybe this classic from a degenerate white would better wet your willy.

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

What got Trump taken seriously as a "candidate" for any major party was when he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here..

Before then, no one was considering him for president -- but since he was willing to blow the dog whistle the loudest, the moron base loved him...

You mean the half black/white guy, right?

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

You mean the half black/white guy, right?

Care to tell me when this guy was called "half-black/half white" and not a "real African American"??
Colin_Powell_official_Secretary_of_State_photo.jpg
or did you not even know he is biracial and born to Jamaican immigrant parents??

Yall are pathetic...

Oh, I do declare!!

*Le Sigh*

View attachment 374206

View attachment 374486

Adorable...

CORRECTION: White Millennials see Cardi B as it's brown girl bestie.

Fucked up "music" for a fucked up generation.
I am black and i don't like Carbi B -- but it aint because of "black culture" -- black culture is American culture...

Which is why you, your parents, their parents, etc -- grew up loving the music that culture produced....

Forum List

Back