Capitol terrorist attack casualty list expands

The rioters were savages... thugs, domestic terrorists, seditionists, traitors, cop killers....all brought on by TRUMPs Big Lie, that Biden stole the election from him.....

Party of law and order...! :rolleyes:
The worst of the worst were there and primed for a battle. It now remains to be seen if the criminal justice system is up to the task of actually prosecuting so many well connected people when half of the country think they are heroes.
From what I've seen, there's a lot of legal activity on this.

This was historic domestic terrorism. They know that.
I gotta tell you. I would support more but not being negative if they do ramp up freedom attacks.

I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.

Suicided because he shouldn't tell about Nancy's orders to let the Antifa guys in

The rioters were savages... thugs, domestic terrorists, seditionists, traitors, cop killers....all brought on by TRUMPs Big Lie, that Biden stole the election from him.....

They were Antifa and BLM leading the charge, let in on orders from Nancy

Are people really so fucking fragile that they'd kill themselves because some fools got rowdy at the capitol building?

Are people really so fucking fragile that they'd kill themselves because some fools got rowdy at the capitol building?
You arent including the rhetoric. This was one of the worst things to happen to Americas in all of its history! Its even worse than when that chick set off a bomb in the same building in the 80s. You know, the one that works for BLM and was pardoned by a democrat?
This is worse than 4 1/2 years of domestic terrorism by ANTIFA and BLM. Even worse than when they tried to kill all those federal employees in the federal building.
Those 200 people and their goddamned zip ties almost overtook the US govt!
Now does it make sense? lol

There's one of them now. It's all someone else's fault.

Incredible.
Dude, you just blamed a couple hundred people on someone committing suicide. Ay caramba

"Ol'Mac's" credibilty tank is at absolute zero and now he's running on pure, unmitigated BULLSHIT.
If he had any sense of self reflection and awareness, he would have done killed himself by now. He is EXACTLY who he despises.

You arent including the rhetoric. This was one of the worst things to happen to Americas in all of its history! Its even worse than when that chick set off a bomb in the same building in the 80s. You know, the one that works for BLM and was pardoned by a democrat?
This is worse than 4 1/2 years of domestic terrorism by ANTIFA and BLM. Even worse than when they tried to kill all those federal employees in the federal building.
Those 200 people and their goddamned zip ties almost overtook the US govt!
Now does it make sense? lol

I keep having reoccuring nightmares about twist ties. I can never look a loaf of bread again!

You retarded lefties need to own the mess you and yours created and quit blaming peaceful protestors that were not involved in your mess. The guy may have been suicided for all we know as that is what your masters do when someone has info that will damage them.

The worst of the worst were there and primed for a battle. It now remains to be seen if the criminal justice system is up to the task of actually prosecuting so many well connected people when half of the country think they are heroes.
From what I've seen, there's a lot of legal activity on this.

This was historic domestic terrorism. They know that.

From what I've seen, there is a vast difference between the way the law is being applied to THESE rioters, compared to the lefty rioters of the last few years.

That is a violation of Equality before the Law, and a massive injustice.

People imprisoned for political reasons, are political prisoners.

And they are not the first.

This is the BEGINNING of a very dark time in our history.
Brandon Straka was arrested for just being there at the capital and not in the building; so yes anyone not on the same page with these creeps is fair game if they can get law enforcement to go after them.

Well. Irrelevant of the events on that day, 'domestic terrorism' has become the new poster child for expanding the government’s powers at the expense of civil liberties. It's the new poster child for shutting down any dialogue in opposition to policy that is antithetical to the traditional American philosophy of governance.

Relevant reading about that - Tulsi Gabbard: Domestic-Terrorism Bill Is ‘a Targeting of Almost Half of the Country’

Anyway. Just going by the reckless drone spew being regurgitated on boards like these, clearly anyone whose viewpoint could even remotely be considered 'dangerous' to the establishment has seen that phrases like 'domestic terrorist' starting to be arbitrarily used interchangeably with phrases like 'anti-government', 'extremist' and a whole host of the usual fodder in their direction.

Get used to it. I don't really give a darn, I'm gonna likely say what I want, within reason, I'm not afraid of these assholes. lol. Make the quislings defend their new ruling coalition. Don't let em weasel out of it by just calling you a terrorist if you don't agree with them just to shut down dialogue. Pft.

The whole reason they do it is because they think they can scare people into shutting up and letting them turn the place into a communist hive. Don't allow them the luxury. The most dangerous man on the planet is the man who can think for himself. And they know it. It's why they brainwash the drones into shutting down any dialogue that doesn't go along with the new ruling coalition's narrative by calling people with a different view a terrorist or whatever. From my viewpoint, most of the quislings participating in that coercion aren't even capable of elevated dialogue.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I didn't realize that this many brave officers were this badly injured in the January 6 terrorist attack in DC. They were overwhelmed by the mob who was there to destroy America's electoral process for Donald Trump, and paid a heavy price. This is on Trump and Trumpster media for nurturing and increasing this environment, and on those who acted on his behalf.

You people started this period of civil unrest. That you are so shocked that the other side fought back, even a little bit,

is you being, a child.

Really, an infant.
And you condone an attack on the Capitol. You can't get any more un-American than that.

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.
Their intent was a lie perpetrated by the Liar-in-Chief.

TRUMPs Big Lie
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie, or are you just full of shit, as usual, jackass?
The lie is that Trump won the election -- but Republican controlled state legislatures in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia conspired with Joe Biden and numerous federal courts (including the Supreme Court) to steal it from your cult daddy....

Because Republicans working with Dems to get Medicare For All or even $2000 stimulus checks was just too hard......

Trumpers are pathetic...

These Trump terrorists are cop killers and cop haters. They did this all to support the disgraced Trump in his coup attempt.

These terrorists should all be rounded up, prosecuted and sent to prison for a long, long time.

They should spend their time along side al-qaeda and ISIS prisoners of whom they have much in common.

Their intent was to save the election from being stolen.

That you lie about their intent, shows that you are teh bad guy here.
In other words they were on a fool's folly.

Additional relevant reading...

“The last two weeks have ushered in a wave of new domestic police powers and rhetoric in the name of fighting ‘terrorism’ that are carbon copies of many of the worst excesses of the first War on Terror that began nearly twenty years ago. This New War on Terror—one that is domestic in name from the start and carries the explicit purpose of fighting ‘extremists’ and ‘domestic terrorists’ among American citizens on U.S. soil—presents the whole slew of historically familiar dangers when governments, exploiting media-generated fear and dangers, arm themselves with the power to control information, debate, opinion, activism and protests.”

TRUMPs Big Lie
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove that it is a lie, or are you just full of shit, as usual, jackass?
The lie is that Trump won the election -- but Republican controlled state legislatures in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia conspired with Joe Biden and numerous federal courts (including the Supreme Court) to steal it from your cult daddy....

Because Republicans working with Dems to get Medicare For All or even $2000 stimulus checks was just too hard......

Trumpers are pathetic...
So you are admitting that you cannot directly quote the alleged lie, let alone attempt to refute it with any sort of rational reasonable argument.

Why is that?

Obviously, it's because you're an idiot.

his is on Trump and Trumpster media
There you go again with projected guilt. The thing that you claim you don't do.

NO ONE is responsible except those directly involved.

And the security failure falls DIRECTLY on the people who ignored the warnings and refused calls for backup.

Additional relevant reading...

“The last two weeks have ushered in a wave of new domestic police powers and rhetoric in the name of fighting ‘terrorism’ that are carbon copies of many of the worst excesses of the first War on Terror that began nearly twenty years ago. This New War on Terror—one that is domestic in name from the start and carries the explicit purpose of fighting ‘extremists’ and ‘domestic terrorists’ among American citizens on U.S. soil—presents the whole slew of historically familiar dangers when governments, exploiting media-generated fear and dangers, arm themselves with the power to control information, debate, opinion, activism and protests.”

I predicted this the day after the attack. The people that stormed the capital willy nilly were stupid and short sighted. This outcome was only obvious to ANYONE with a functioning brain.

A second police officer who responded to the attack on the Capitol by a violent mob on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the acting Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) chief.

At least two other police officers have also died in the aftermath of the attack on the Capitol. Howard Liebengood, a Capitol Police officer, also died by suicide after being on duty at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died at a hospital one day after the riot after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

The chairman of the Capitol Police officers' union, Gus Papathanasiou, said Wednesday that about 140 officers total between the U.S. Capitol Police and MPD were injured. He noted that a number of Capitol Police officers were severely injured.

"I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained brain injuries. One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," Papathanasiou said.
So if the cop committed suicide how do yo blame that on the protester? That is just a sign the cop was mentally ill to begin with.

Forum List

Back