Capitol insurrection hearings.

How is someone claiming Tucker is a white-supremacist evidence that he actually is a white-supremacist? The only thing your post proves is that you have never actually watched Tucker's show and that all you know of him is what you hear watching other lying leftists. In fact, it proves that you get all of your information from opinion pieces and not from any understanding or research of actual facts. If you get all of your news and information from Pravda, guess what you're going to be? What you are?
I have asked him several times to actually quote Carlson and tell us how it makes him a white supremacist.

colfax_m has failed to be able to.

That means there is no other conclusion any thinking person can come to other than Colfax is a lying sack of shit.

Someone prove me wrong…..

Thanks to dem control of congress obama and clinton got away with their incompetence
Yeah, remember that joke of a Congressman, Trey Gowdy, now a talking head on Fox? If there was ever any doubt about the Uni-Party, Gowdy's performance for the cameras, followed by absolutely not a single legislative action, prove that the Republicans are merely a branch of the Democratic Party.

Am I on the list?
I've seen the HD daylight video of Trump doing so, including warning his sycophants that if they weren't strong, they wouldn't have a country anymore. Trump belongs in a small metal cage.
Idiot.

You know damn well that telling people to be strong is not a call to riot.

I have asked him several times to actually quote Carlson and tell us how it makes him a white supremacist.

colfax_m has failed to be able to.

That means there is no other conclusion any thinking person can come to other than Colfax is a lying sack of shit.

Someone prove me wrong…..

That's been the modus operandi of the left in general including the leftists here. When asked to quote something they either ignore it or quote something obviously completely different from their claim and then pretending it is the same thing.

Babbitt owned that castle just as much as anyone else. The police are sworn to serve and protect everyone, that includes law breakers. You don't kill someone for trespassing when they present no danger, and Babbitt posed no danger to anyone.

When she crossed the police line she became a threat just as a thug climbing in through the window of your child's bedroom would be considered a threat.

When she crossed the police line she became a threat just as a thug climbing in through the window of your child's bedroom would be considered a threat.

Yeah, most children don't have 3 or more trained police officers standing just inside. But hey feel free to keep playing drama queen like the rest of the commies.

That's been the modus operandi of the left in general including the leftists here. When asked to quote something they either ignore it or quote something obviously completely different from their claim and then pretending it is the same thing.
colfax_m is the King of doing exactly that. Gets busted on his lies on a daily basis.

Yeah, most children don't have 3 or more trained police officers standing just inside. But hey feel free to keep playing drama queen like the rest of the commies.

No; the drama queens would be those who have double standards, those who cry like babies when cops kill someone they like but defend the cops, right or wrong, when the cops kill others.

You're right, most children don't have 3 cops there. But most home invasions also don't include dozens of rioters.

What if this crowd was coming inside your child's window, with the lady in front first?

img.jpg

Wow; you found one. BFD. Did you also find where they rioted, threw bricks at police, boarded up occupied buildings before lighting them on fire? Clearly not the same thing or evidence of a WLM movement anything at all like the racist BLM movement.
No genius, I just gave you ONE EXAMPLE, of which YOU SAID DID NOT EXIST. Clearly, you don't have the intellectual maturity to admit when you are wrong. You need to grow up.

As to your goal shifting further demands, just a few more examples that demonstrate your willful ignorance and absurd excuses:

You're making the claim; back it up.
No Woodie, I'm stating FACT that a willfully ignorant right wing/alt right wonk like yourself just can't handle. Observe and learn:

No; the drama queens would be those who have double standards, those who cry like babies when cops kill someone they like but defend the cops, right or wrong, when the cops kill others.

You're right, most children don't have 3 cops there. But most home invasions also don't include dozens of rioters.

What if this crowd was coming inside your child's window, with the lady in front first?

img.jpg

Get one thing straight, I don't have any children. Also I don't live in a blue shithole, if an unrecognized crowd gathered in my rural area, think the McClouskey's on steroids. And we'd all be locked and loaded. Now how many more irrelevant scenarios are you going to try to come up with to justify the unjustifiable.

BTW why does her beret have the Canadian flag on it?

Am I on the list?
I've seen the HD daylight video of Trump doing so, including warning his sycophants that if they weren't strong, they wouldn't have a country anymore. Trump belongs in a small metal cage.
the democrat party is a dangerous cult

No Woodie, I'm stating FACT that a willfully ignorant right wing/alt right wonk like yourself just can't handle. Observe and learn:

You changed the subject. What you were supposed to answer was proof that everyone who entered the Capitol were trespassing. There were even people charged with trespassing who never even entered the Capitol. You were going to provide the statute that says entering the open, public, areas of an open, public, building at the invitation of the Capitol Police, congressional staff, or even Congressmen, was illegal.

Cops committed suicide because a bunch of other cops (FBI) incited a riot? Get serious. No cops committed suicide because a bunch of idiots went into the Capitol. If those cops died, the first question to ask is what did they know? With whom did they refuse to cooperate? Why were they suicided? Did they even know Hillary?

Get one thing straight, I don't have any children. Also I don't live in a blue shithole, if an unrecognized crowd gathered in my rural area, think the McClouskey's on steroids. And we'd all be locked and loaded. Now how many more irrelevant scenarios are you going to try to come up with to justify the unjustifiable.

BTW why does her beret have the Canadian flag on it?

It doesn't matter if you have children. You know children. Do you have nieces? Nephews? The comparison is 100% legitimate. And you admit that if a crowd of violent rioters showed up in your neighborhood you'd use force but you don't back the blue in using force to defend Congress from violent rioters?

Babbitt was shot because she was a rioter violently invading a protected space in the Capitol, knowing it was protected, climbing in in the face of those three cops.

Forum List

Back