Capitol insurrection hearings.

The president and the Vice President are our only public servants they protect.

That’s a fact.
What a fucking moron you are.

Every public service dignitary from any other country is under their responsibility. That is straight from their website, Clown.

How many times do you want to be called out for your bullshit lies?

Every public service dignitary from any other country is under their responsibility. That is straight from their website, Clown.
They’re not our public servants.

We pay them $2 billion to protect a handful of people? Time to cut the budget. The Capitol Police get a quarter of that to protect hundreds of people.

They’re not our public servants.

We pay them $2 billion to protect a handful of people? Time to cut the budget. The Capitol Police get a quarter of that to protect hundreds of people.
Here, let me humiliate you further, Clown...........

By law, 18 USC 3056, under the direction of the secretary of Homeland Security, the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect:

- The president and vice president (or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of president)

- The president-elect and vice president-elect

- The immediate families of those individuals

- Former presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes, except that protection of a spouse shall terminate in the event of remarriage

- Children of a former president who are under 16 years of age.

- Visiting heads of foreign states or foreign governments including the pope

- Other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad when the president directs that such protection be provided, such as the U.S. trade representative

- Major presidential and vice presidential candidates and, within 120 days of the general presidential election, the spouses of such candidates

- Former vice presidents, their spouses and their children who are under 16 years of age, for a period of not more than six months after the date the former vice president leaves office

Under the law, each of the above list of individuals may decline protection except for the sitting president, vice president and president- and vice president-elect. Former President Richard Nixon waived protection during the latter years of his life.

(MORE: Dangers of social media for law enforcement take center stage amid scandals: Analysis)
Additionally, the Secret Service has been directed to protect certain Cabinet-level officials -- including the secretary of Homeland Security and secretary of treasury -- and senior White House staff often considered critical to national security, including the White House chief of staff and national security adviser.

Currently, the Secret Service provides protection to over 40 individuals on a full time bases and can provide temporary protection of almost 200 individuals -- as happens every September during the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.

Didn't hear any lefties complaining about insurrection when radical lefties were burning up Lafayette Park.

Didn't hear any lefties complaining about insurrection when radical lefties were burning up Lafayette Park.

Uh, because the Capitol didn’t burn and any riots that did occur weren’t an attack on the fundamentals of our democratic government.

Maybe the most UNsurprising thing we heard at the hearing:

"...Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn detailed the racial epithets thrown at him and other Black officers." - WaPo

After the swamp democrat charade to hide their crimes for people just trespassing ends. Not burning down buildings like BLM... let's move on from this President Trump vendetta and notice the bigger lie. That is.

You clearly missed the point. Liar.
Here, let me humiliate you further, Clown...........

By law, 18 USC 3056, under the direction of the secretary of Homeland Security, the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect:

- The president and vice president (or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of president)

- The president-elect and vice president-elect

- The immediate families of those individuals

- Former presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes, except that protection of a spouse shall terminate in the event of remarriage

- Children of a former president who are under 16 years of age.

- Visiting heads of foreign states or foreign governments including the pope

- Other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad when the president directs that such protection be provided, such as the U.S. trade representative

- Major presidential and vice presidential candidates and, within 120 days of the general presidential election, the spouses of such candidates

- Former vice presidents, their spouses and their children who are under 16 years of age, for a period of not more than six months after the date the former vice president leaves office

Under the law, each of the above list of individuals may decline protection except for the sitting president, vice president and president- and vice president-elect. Former President Richard Nixon waived protection during the latter years of his life.

(MORE: Dangers of social media for law enforcement take center stage amid scandals: Analysis)
Additionally, the Secret Service has been directed to protect certain Cabinet-level officials -- including the secretary of Homeland Security and secretary of treasury -- and senior White House staff often considered critical to national security, including the White House chief of staff and national security adviser.

Currently, the Secret Service provides protection to over 40 individuals on a full time bases and can provide temporary protection of almost 200 individuals -- as happens every September during the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.

Trump’s Followers Paying The Price For Jan. 6 While Trump Himself Evades Consequence​

Ashli Babbitt was killed at the Capitol and hundreds of others face criminal records and prison for taking part in Trump’s attempt to overthrow democracy.

WASHINGTON ― Ashli Babbitt is dead because of Donald Trump’s election lies.
Many hundreds of her fellow insurrectionists who attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 will own criminal records for the rest of their lives, with a significant number facing prison time, also because they believed the former president’s falsehoods that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from him.

Trump himself, meanwhile, has thus far escaped any legal consequence for his attempt to overthrow American democracy, despite a federal law that specifically makes inciting an insurrection against the government a felony.

Will Trump ever face the consequences of real justice?

Trump’s Followers Paying The Price For Jan. 6 While Trump Himself Evades Consequence​

Ashli Babbitt was killed at the Capitol and hundreds of others face criminal records and prison for taking part in Trump’s attempt to overthrow democracy.

WASHINGTON ― Ashli Babbitt is dead because of Donald Trump’s election lies.
Many hundreds of her fellow insurrectionists who attacked the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 will own criminal records for the rest of their lives, with a significant number facing prison time, also because they believed the former president’s falsehoods that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from him.

Trump himself, meanwhile, has thus far escaped any legal consequence for his attempt to overthrow American democracy, despite a federal law that specifically makes inciting an insurrection against the government a felony.

Will Trump ever face the consequences of real justice?
Huffpo?????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

If a hit man is hired and he kills somebody, the hit man goes to jail. But not only does the hit man go to jail, but the person who hired them does. It was an attack carried out on Jan. 6 and a hit man sent them

that guy who sent the hit man's name is Donald Trump. LOCK. HIM. UP.

How is it a Kangaroo court with two Republicans on it? Also republicans refused to do an independent investigation.

Your bullshit isn’t gonna work here.
Pisslosi’s hand picked pets and hand picked witnesses along with someone deciding what questions can be asked. Seems the bullshit is on your shoes.

Republicans don't believe cops when they're telling the truth (Dunn), but do believe them when they're lying (Chauvin)

"i didn't come here despite being a Republican, i came here BECAUSE I'm a republican" - Rep Kinziger

that should have gotten a standing ovation!

Somebody’s having a tantrum because she’s being called out as a liar. See, you in this very thread, called the BLM riots “minor”. Excusing their violence. Then you lie about it and call iceberg a liar for pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. You claimed my posts prove me racist, yet never could provide a single example. You have ALWAYS excused BLM criminal acts, yet howl at the moon over something that, by YOUR side’s definition was a peaceful protest. Tells us all we need to know about you. And none of it any good.....
Link to where I called the riots minor.

It's not an "out."

I don't pretend to have knowledge that I do not have.

Apparently you are omniscient.

I am so glad we are graced to have you as our moderator. Thank you for controlling the truth here at USMB. :rock:

de8q1jf-4580abad-f57d-4011-8a35-9152b770ce7f.png
How convenient for you. Yet you demand it of others. Typical rightwing hypocrit.

Link to where I called the riots minor.
Even better. Here’s YOUR quote:

Relatively minor. Thanks Scumball, you couldn’t have made my point better.

And adding in a personal insult too. Game set match. More proof of your not being fit to be a mod. Here’s where you lie and claim you didn’t say that.

Forum List

Back