Portland truck attack suspect arrested

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Think we all REALIZE what happened there.. DO YOU???

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.
I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Why do you lie like this? The ONLY people they are advocating shooting are violent rioters. Other than the occasional loon, that we all denounce, there is only one adjective being used, VIOLENT RIOTERS.

You, on the other hand, never denounce the black racists, like im2, and asslips, and especially paul essien who have advocated the murder of white children.

What the hell.....

The first thing: Most of these riots don't start out as riots, they start out as protests that then get agitated into riots. Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

Second thing - is there some kind of score card where I must go around and denounce those you consider racists or converse on those threads just to denounce them? If so, I'm. to playing that game. I don't keep score, but if you wish to, it's on you and nothing to do with this topic since...in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white....

The first few days you are correct, they were simply protests, AND WE ALL SUPPORTED them, except for the extremists. But this last two months, no, they are not protests. They are riots. They are not being agitated into riots, they are simply biding their time during the day till they can attack under cover of night. Donovan Labelle was taking part in violent rioting so yes, he was a violent rioter. The fact that he got nailed in the head while doing so was an accident. Those munitions are not accurate enough to make a shot like that. Also, looking at his wound I can tell that he was hit after the round had bounced off of the ground, which is how the cops are trained to use them.

So, donovan played a stupid game, and won the stupid prize. I don't like the fact that he got severly injured, but HE placed himself in that situation.

And no, you don't have to keep a ascorecard, but not once. Not ONCE have you ever even mentioned the people who's homes and businesses are being destroyed.

THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! You have ZERO empathy for them, and you instead make excuses for the fuckers burning down the cities. That is feckless, and wrong.

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.
I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Why do you lie like this? The ONLY people they are advocating shooting are violent rioters. Other than the occasional loon, that we all denounce, there is only one adjective being used, VIOLENT RIOTERS.

You, on the other hand, never denounce the black racists, like im2, and asslips, and especially paul essien who have advocated the murder of white children.

What the hell.....

The first thing: Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

Second thing - is there some kind of score card where I must go around and denounce those you consider racists or converse on those threads just to denounce them? If so, I'm. to playing that game. I don't keep score, but if you wish to, it's on you and nothing to do with this topic since...in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white....
I support ending this BS by all means necessary including lethal force.............I would declare martial law.......and under the insurection act I would deploy national guard and U.S. military to Portland and other cities to end this............the E.O. would state to end it be all necessary means including the authorization to shoot looters..........

I guarantee you it would be over quick.

So...that's what they should have done when radicals occupied the Malheur Wildlife Refuge right?
And I guarantee you, your plan would violate constitutional rights.

Did those bundy idiots BURN DOWN INNOCENT PEOPLES HOMES? NO! How can you even try and compare the two events? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not sure there is any point in further discussion...no one here supports rioters and looters. No one. But that is the only argument you have.

But you also have to have justice for those who who were not breaking the law and were only exercising their rights with out violence. They too are innocent victims. It seems hypocritical to eliminate them from all consideration.

Worse, you have to ask do they have a job? Etc. Kind of like the rightists typically tear apart victims of police abuse or venue, like Arbery or Floyd. You have to find something to justify the killing. So what if Labelle was jobless or wanting to go bum around the world? Does that make his life of less value?

If Feds had not interfered in this, this wouldn't have happened, and those poorly prepared border agents and federal marshals would not injured, and the protests would not have flared up into another huge dumpster fire. They had died down, were pretty much confined to a small area, and the authorities begged them not to interfere. They said it would make the situation worse and it did. Imagine the outrage if they had gone in like that at takeover of Malheur wildlife refuge (federal property)...oh wait..you were outraged...

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

The first thing: Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

I support ending this BS by all means necessary including lethal force.............I would declare martial law.......and under the insurection act I would deploy national guard and U.S. military to Portland and other cities to end this............the E.O. would state to end it be all necessary means including the authorization to shoot looters..........

So...that's what they should have done when radicals occupied the Malheur Wildlife Refuge right?
Up yours ...............send them here.......and see what happens..........they will wish they had covid.........fuck them and those who appease terrorists............that was directed at you.......

now be a good mod and ban me...........I'm done with you .......and your BS defending this nonsense.

I'm not modding this thread. Fuck off. I'm done with discussions with you.

You defend shooting anyone who's there. Not defensible.
and you say "violence is contained". no it isn't.

we all seem to do what we do, huh?
When I hear of the billions and billions of dollars of property damages and lost business, my natural human reaction is to empathize with the innocent victims.

I have found over the years that the true believers of the world are too often incapable of fully human reactions by showing empathy for the victims. Their extreme agenda is all that matter and so they side with the victimizers and not the victims.

The only question I have in all of this is whether adopting extreme politics renders a person incapable of identifying with the victims instead of the perps or whether those incapale of expressing empathy towards victims just naturally gravitate towards extreme politics
i can't help but feel so bad for all the people who simply want to make a living and these "rioters" are tearing up everything in their path for no real cause these people are into nor were a part of.

sucks.

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

Did those bundy idiots BURN DOWN INNOCENT PEOPLES HOMES? NO! How can you even try and compare the two events? What the fuck is wrong with you?
when you reach all the time, it seems to become acceptable. when you reach for your side however, it's a crime.

*this* is one of the major sources of our divide. 2 sets of rules.

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

Up yours ...............send them here.......and see what happens..........they will wish they had covid.........fuck them and those who appease terrorists............that was directed at you.......

now be a good mod and ban me...........I'm done with you .......and your BS defending this nonsense.

When I hear of the billions and billions of dollars of property damages and lost business, my natural human reaction is to empathize with the innocent victims.

I have found over the years that the true believers of the world are too often incapable of fully human reactions by showing empathy for the victims. Their extreme agenda is all that matter and so they side with the victimizers and not the victims.

The only question I have in all of this is whether adopting extreme politics renders a person incapable of identifying with the victims instead of the perps or whether those incapale of expressing empathy towards victims just naturally gravitate towards extreme politics
i can't help but feel so bad for all the people who simply want to make a living and these "rioters" are tearing up everything in their path for no real cause these people are into nor were a part of.

sucks.
yep. it was bad enough that all these leftists wants to shutdown their businesses. now, the support looting and arson because the call it "protest.

it is just so callous and heartless and is the furthest thing from actual liberaliasm imaginable.

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

sucks.
yep. it was bad enough that all these leftists wants to shutdown their businesses. now, the support looting and arson because the call it "protest.

it is just so callous and heartless and is the furthest thing from actual liberaliasm imaginable.
yep. i get accused of having no heart for the "protesters" and i do - to an extent. when they decide they can block the streets and they believe their causes more "just" than mine, i move on. they are welcome to continue but they are NOT welcome to force me to be a part of their protest by blocking traffic and the like.

i would MUCH rather shut that shit down and get to rebuilding what people have lost. the people who promoted this anarchy - remove them from office and make sure they can't run again. at the very least, just vote them out. but this passive aggressive shit on steroids they do is sheer bullshit.

Not sure there is any point in further discussion...no one here supports rioters and looters. No one. But that is the only argument you have.

But you also have to have justice for those who who were not breaking the law and were only exercising their rights with out violence. They too are innocent victims. It seems hypocritical to eliminate them from all consideration.

Worse, you have to ask do they have a job? Etc. Kind of like the rightists typically tear apart victims of police abuse or venue, like Arbery or Floyd. You have to find something to justify the killing. So what if Labelle was jobless or wanting to go bum around the world? Does that make his life of less value?

If Feds had not interfered in this, this wouldn't have happened, and those poorly prepared border agents and federal marshals would not injured, and the protests would not have flared up into another huge dumpster fire. They had died down, were pretty much confined to a small area, and the authorities begged them not to interfere. They said it would make the situation worse and it did. Imagine the outrage if they had gone in like that at takeover of Malheur wildlife refuge (federal property)...oh wait..you were outraged...

You say no one supports rioters and looters, yet the Democrat mayors and governors are doing nothing to stop them. That IS support for their actions.

How can you seek justice for the victims, when you condone the making of more victims? As far as the peaceful protesters, what have they had done to them? Nothing has happened to them. Not one of the peaceful protesters has had so much as a "hey you" yelled at them.

Labelles life is only as valuable as HE makes it. I don't care if he wants to be a bum. Just don't make ME pay for HIS choices in life. Do you understand that? So long as he can feed himself through legal means I don't care. OTOH if he is out burglarizing peoples homes to support his lifestyle, I have an issue with that. He was not a peaceful protester. He was acting as a distraction so that others could do bad things. He was conspiring with others to keep attention on him, so that they could do illegal things. That makes him every bit as guilty as the others. He just happened to be the one nailed for it. And that is how these people operate, they find some sucker to be point man while they do the dirty work out of sight.

The Feds didn't interfere. This is a lie. They have ONLY been protecting Federal buildings because the locals were told not to. Why do you persist in spreading proven lies? When that is your first line of defense you should be asking yourself "why am I supporting the bad people"

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

sucks.

yep. i get accused of having no heart for the "protesters" and i do - to an extent. when they decide they can block the streets and they believe their causes more "just" than mine, i move on. they are welcome to continue but they are NOT welcome to force me to be a part of their protest by blocking traffic and the like.

i would MUCH rather shut that shit down and get to rebuilding what people have lost. the people who promoted this anarchy - remove them from office and make sure they can't run again. at the very least, just vote them out. but this passive aggressive shit on steroids they do is sheer bullshit.
just the other day, my next door neighbor was a little drunk and ran over my picket fence. I got him good, though. I went across the street and cut down all their rosebushes!!!

This is the central illogic being employed by these leftists who have not evolved intellectually or morally to an adult level. All they see are groups and their agenda and so are perfectly willing to punish innocent people for something of which they were not responsible in the first place.

There is such a thing as moral reasoning, but it is a foreign concept to these benightedly immoral creatures who support all this mayhem like they do.

Last edited:
Quite possible that the DA will drop the charges. They've dropped a lot of charges against this lot.

Most of what is dropped are minor things that they can't really make stick, like disorderly conduct. Assault like this is a whole 'other level. It's like what happened in Charlottesville - a lot of the violence ended up not being prosecuted, but the guy that drove the truck into the crowd most certainly will be prosecuted. I think for the minor stuff - getting thrown in jail for the night is traumatic enough to make a lasting impression for many.
Yeah, like Kim Fox broomed the cases of all the people they caught looting in Chicago....Just can't make it stick.

Rube.

You say no one supports rioters and looters, yet the Democrat mayors and governors are doing nothing to stop them. That IS support for their actions.

You say they are doing nothing, but that is a lie.

You are repeating an often parroted talking point encompassing all the Dem mayors and governors (only), as if none are doing anything.

What you ignore is that there is a fine line between legally exercising one’s rights and tipping over into illegal activity. For the most part these events start out as peaceful protests. Few start out with the intent of “hey guys, let’s have us a good old fashioned riot” (the one event that I can of that did not involved an online invitation to riot and loot).

The (Dem) controlled city where I work had no major riots or looting. Nor did any cities in my state. Nor, for that matter did the three major where my mother lives: Chapel Hill, Durham And Raleigh. Dem governor, Dem mayors.

So I question whether a political party has that much to do with it or that you should make a sweeping generalization that that leaders aren’t doing anything. One thing IS clear....a lot of this has little to with black lives or social justice anymore, you have a lot agendas involved: anarchists, antifa, white supremacist groups and anti government radicals.

So what exactly is this “nothing” all these mayors are engaged in?

Democrats are accused of turning a blind eye to the violence....yet another resounding lie.

Early on, in May, cities like Minneapolis and Philadelphia activated the national guard (before Trump promoted it).

Portland is distinctive for its sustained violence and protests. Both state and city police are actively engaged.
since the start of the protests, Portland has declared 17, riots and mad3 500 arrests. That is doing nothing?

And I will agree it has gone on for too long. It would have died down to a few embers if the feds hadn’t been sent in and grossly exceeded their stated mandate of simply protecting a federal building, kidnapping people off the street, assaulting and arresting journalists and independent observers.

So what do you propose to do. Once you decide it is ok to start shooting citizens, as many on this thread have proposed, at what point do you stop? What degree of “collateral damage” is acceptable. Any, as long as they are leftists? Is it ok to shoot them just for being there, like Labelle, or beat the shit out of them just for trying to talk, like the veteran who ended up with broken bones and didn’t fight back? What does that to our rights?

How can you seek justice for the victims, when you condone the making of more victims? As far as the peaceful protesters, what have they had done to them? Nothing has happened to them. Not one of the peaceful protesters has had so much as a "hey you" yelled at them.

I agree. You can’t. 100% you can’t. You can’t right a wrong by creating more wrongs. Whether that is destroying people’s livelihoods, property, assaulting them...or assaulting those who are legally andpeacefully protesting or observing. Both are actions that go to far.

Labelles life is only as valuable as HE makes it. I don't care if he wants to be a bum. Just don't make ME pay for HIS choices in life. Do you understand that? So long as he can feed himself through legal means I don't care. OTOH if he is out burglarizing peoples homes to support his lifestyle, I have an issue with that. He was not a peaceful protester. He was acting as a distraction so that others could do bad things. He was conspiring with others to keep attention on him, so that they could do illegal things. That makes him every bit as guilty as the others. He just happened to be the one nailed for it. And that is how these people operate, they find some sucker to be point man while they do the dirty work out of sight.

There is no evidence of that. That is scene right before he was shot.
4B79C63F-0B50-4B9B-97E9-1AF1AA679D34.png

One video shows the protester holding a speaker while standing across the street from the courthouse between two parked cars. Police, who appear to be federal officers, throw a canister that lands at his feet, which he lightly tosses away from him and toward the officers. It lands partway across the street.

A few seconds later, a firing sound can be heard, and the man collapses to the ground, dropping the speaker. The video shows no sign of aggressive provocation on the part of the protester, who appeared to be standing alone.

The protester in the video is 26-year-old Donavan La Bella, as OPB News first reported. Friends told OPB that La Bella was a regular and nonviolent presence at protests.

The more this goes on, the more excuses pop up justifying shooting him.

The Feds didn't interfere. This is a lie. They have ONLY been protecting Federal buildings because the locals were told not to. Why do you persist in spreading proven lies? When that is your first line of defense you should be asking yourself "why am I supporting the bad people"

Good people do not shoot bystanders in the face. Look at the video. He was doing nothing threatening. Good people are the protesters trying violence while their rights, like the ones trying to restrain Love from beating the motorist, or Demonstrators protecting police from assault. There were plenty of incidents of good people and I fully support that.

If the Feds were only protecting federal buildings they exceeded their mandate when they started kidnapping citizens off the street and roaming blocks from the building they are supposed to protect, and started assaulting and arresting journalists. Not only that, they lacked proper training in riot control. If they had, maybe there would Have beEn fewer injuries on both sides.

Pipe dreams.............and stand aside and allow them to destroy anything they wanted.........BS

This should have ended shortly after it started with the National Guard, State police, and local police putting them into submissions and SAYING CLEARLY.........we will not allow you to destroy our city.

You have aided and abetted these criminals.

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

He was on scene at about 20th nightly attempt to breach and storm that Fed Courthouse.. He's part of riot.. As for where he was standing, that's within the zone that created around the Courthouse and was asked to move back SEVERAL times...

There's no one here more confused than you at what the limits are between riots and protests. Show of hands -- all those who believe the nightly attempts to breach that courthouse had ANYTHING TO DO with George Floyd....

Flac -- this thread is SUPPOSED to be about the arrest of the thug who kicked an innocent man to within an inch of his life.

Do you know why we have been manipulated into discussing this OTHER event almost exclusively?

The first thing: Most of these riots don't start out as riots, they start out as protests that then get agitated into riots. Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

No connection whatsoever. There's the protest day shift and low life thug night shift.. Different characters, different goals.. You can watch them set up around sundown every night..

What do ya think they are accomplishing besides guaranteeing the destruction of those cities? Think we should negotiate with mental midgets who want to blow up capitalism, Congress, the economy and rule of law??? Think they have a P.R. firm or a spokesperson? Are they gonna win any prizes for all this "creative destruction"???

What is the MESSAGE that you value enough to DEFEND these commie anarchists?

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

He was on scene at about 20th nightly attempt to breach and storm that Fed Courthouse.. He's part of riot.. As for where he was standing, that's within the zone that created around the Courthouse and was asked to move back SEVERAL times...

There's no one here more confused than you at what the limits are between riots and protests. Show of hands -- all those who believe the nightly attempts to breach that courthouse had ANYTHING TO DO with George Floyd....

Flac -- this thread is SUPPOSED to be about the arrest of the thug who kicked an innocent man to within an inch of his life.

Do you know why we have been manipulated into discussing this OTHER event almost exclusively?

Hey pipe down.. I'm negotiating a truce with their chief diplomat right now... Seems like there's a PURPOSE and a MESSAGE behind all that aggression and violence.. Need to find out the demands...

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

Did they destroy anything? Terrorize the elk or something? Demand an end to capitalism? We KNOW what their beef was.. CLEARLY stated.. Yet you AVOID discussing the purpose or demands of THESE WIDESPREAD ORGANIZED rioters...

Anyone learn anything about social justice from THIS???

No idea whatever anecdotes you found on YouDupe! - as I can't see the flickering images. Never, ever could any of that tell us anything about a general concept like "social justice."

Here's what I learned, or rather re-learned, during the last months. What I learned is how hard it is to improve upon a thoroughly socially unjust society, and why that is. I learned it isn't just the plutocracy and their strident opposition to anything impacting their bottom line. I also isn't just the federal politicians, systematically dependent as most of them are, on the plutocrats' money funnel for a career.

It is also because of a reliably reactionary portion of the population reacting with staggering resentment to any and all efforts to reduce injustice and its deleterious effects. In formulating and justifying this opposition they go full supremacist, and go after any and all who would put in time and effort to form a more perfect union, or to promote the common welfare. They would invent, out of thin air, unspeakable carnage and entire cities reduced to smoldering rubble, along with public prosecutors and a judiciary bent on letting off protesters for murder. In so doing they end up doing the plutocrats' bidding, in most cases against their very own economic interest.

So, we are seeing protesters decried as criminals, animals, and monkeys.

And then comes the funny part: Reactionaries, in full sight of their slanderous, dehumanizing mendacity, then invite us to see "social justice" itself in light of their own slanderous, dehumanizing mendacity. As if that latter told us anything other than the slanderers' state of mind.

You rained a lot of words there.. AVOIDED the actual question.. And focused on the rightful OUTRAGE that ANY muni Govt would AID AND ABET 90 nights of having mental midgets control their streets after dark..

There's nothing in those vacant heads that explains their reasoning for wanting to "burn it all down".. Which IS their message apparently.. Tactical goals of "kill Bezos" and "Torch Starbucks"....

You getting any useful "protest messaging" out of looting, arson, assaults, murders, canceling commerce and law ??? Not sure the FFathers would RECOGNIZE these widespread commie anarchists as "protesters" AT ALL.. Walk up to them and ASK -- will ya? Can't wait for the plan...

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

Did they destroy anything? Terrorize the elk or something? Demand an end to capitalism? We KNOW what their beef was.. CLEARLY stated.. Yet you AVOID discussing the purpose or demands of THESE WIDESPREAD ORGANIZED rioters...
I know one thing, and that is that they have successfully made a mockery of law and order in this country, but they didn't do it without help. The governor's and mayor's who refused to stop the chaos as soon as it got out of hand, definitely should be recalled and fired with extreme prejudice.

Any other official with the capacity on a local level to act, and yet didn't, uhh is guilty of aiding and abetting also.

The messages in what these people are up to must stay hidden, because they don't want their agenda targeted for destruction in sight of the American voter's in the future. Here they are wearing their agendas on their sleeves every night, and no one can figure it out ??? As creepy uncle joe once said - come onnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

No connection whatsoever. There's the protest day shift and low life thug night shift.. Different characters, different goals.. You can watch them set up around sundown every night..

What do ya think they are accomplishing besides guaranteeing the destruction of those cities? Think we should negotiate with mental midgets who want to blow up capitalism, Congress, the economy and rule of law??? Think they have a P.R. firm or a spokesperson? Are they gonna win any prizes for all this "creative destruction"???

What is the MESSAGE that you value enough to DEFEND these commie anarchists?
I am not defending them. Clearly you don't read what I write. But please feel free to defend shooting innocent people (using your same logic).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back