Capitol insurrection hearings.

I’m just saying that Trump whipped the crowd up into a frenzy with crazy lies. It’s not surprising that they became violent even if he didn’t personally direct them to be violent.

He’s grossly irresponsible and undeserving to ever be considered for a place of leadership.
trump has no morals and no conscious. He will never be trusted to even be a dog catcher....ever again.

I’m just saying that Trump whipped the crowd up into a frenzy with crazy lies. It’s not surprising that they became violent even if he didn’t personally direct them to be violent.

He’s grossly irresponsible and undeserving to ever be considered for a place of leadership.
Those are your opinions and you're entitled to them. He didn't violate any laws and he didn't, especially intentionally, incite to riot. If rioters mistook his words out of their own nuttiness, that's not Trump's fault.

The hearings should be focused on Nancy Pelosi and not on Donald Trump and you know it.

Lies you can’t produce

Those are your opinions and you're entitled to them. He didn't violate any laws and he didn't, especially intentionally, incite to riot. If rioters mistook his words out of their own nuttiness, that's not Trump's fault.

The hearings should be focused on Nancy Pelosi and not on Donald Trump and you know it.
I don’t think he violated any law as far as I can tell, but his supporters didn’t mistake his words. Their actions are direct and predictable consequences of his words.

He did ask people to violate the law, such as when he asked Pence to overturn the election for him.

I don’t think he violated any law as far as I can tell, but his supporters didn’t mistake his words. Their actions are direct and predictable consequences of his words.
in your opinion. Now mine, nope. Let us know when one of the charged says so.

Forum List

Back