Capitalism exists to oppress the bottom and protect the top - change my mind

Then your OP should start with intelligent observation and discussion, not with political bullshit.
I listed pretty universally agreed facts. If there was something in there that wasn’t I’m open to revising. What was wrong about my post?

There’s a million studies. A million. Debate something real … not whether CEOs make a ton of money. They do. More than ever. That’s a universal fact agreed by all. Let’s debate something that isn’t a fact, like what can be done? It’s not an easy solution.

Yes, and any done by EPI make me laugh.

That’s not how to read that chart. 7% of earnings moved to the upper class. Not 7% more people moved into the upper class.

7% of earnings moved to the upper class. Not 7% more people moved into the upper class.

Incorrect!

1654960314020.png

See it now?

We are in a current situation where the workers at the bottom cannot get a raise of share in the economy without those in power taking it back from them.
  • The rising wages at the bottom are seen as an evil trend destabilizing the economy
  • Company profit margins being higher than ever (basically rising wages at the top) is seen as economically healthy and good
  • Companies have raised prices to protect profit margins to historical highs during supply issues taking advantage of shortages in the marketplace is seen as good
  • The Uber wealthy continue to accumulate wealth in tough pandemic times and good times (pre and post pandemic) and no one cares
  • The answer from those in power will be to raise interest rates, slow the economy to create unemployment hurting the bottom, again
  • Tax rates on workers and capital continue to favor capital owners
  • Unrealized wealth is only accumulated by the top - hell wealth is only accumulated at the top where top 10% own 89% of the wealth
  • CEOs are making a historical multiplier over their workers salary, north of 270X’s
***Mod Comment - Need to provide links to back up statements made as facts. That's in the forum rules.***

I owe my livelihood to capitalism and make top 1% money but it is the systemic exploitation of the bottom through very powerful controls of capital at the top. There needs to be a more balanced playing field.

How can people who work with their way through life get the same breaks as those who own their way through life? No one wants to take shit away… they want a fair shake.

View attachment 656573
The only thing Communists are good at is pointing out the flaws in every system.....while ignoring the glaring flaws in their own that are much....much worse.

I listed pretty universally agreed facts. If there was something in there that wasn’t I’m open to revising. What was wrong about my post?
They were neither facts, nor universally agreed to.
They are your delusions and I doubt anything I say will change your misplaced beliefs.

Sigh. It means the top wealthy increased their share of what they made. It doesnt meant middle class people became rich.
It's a demographic chart, meaning the movement of people into and out of those economic categories.

The only thing Communists are good at is pointing out the flaws in every system.....while ignoring the glaring flaws in their own that are much....much worse.
Our economy, while the greatest and biggest in the world does seem to have the feature that inequality is growing, so should our goal be absolute wealth or a narrower range of relative wealth? Maybe we should been looking for changes and perhaps what might be seen as a different system. This other system would almost doubtless lead to lower wealth, but perhaps that’s less important.

They were neither facts, nor universally agreed to.
They are your delusions and I doubt anything I say will change your misplaced beliefs.
Which? You’re not being specific. It’s a sign of not having a point.

Jesus sensitive eh

It ain't the money. It is doing want you want and not a damned person controlling your life. There is no greater high in the world not being a sharecropper. Seen so many high earners working 80 fucking hrs a week. That is worse

It is laughing at all the slugs coming and going from work so miserable and pissed off and thinking they know all about life....lololololol

If one knows so much then why is one a GD slave you must ask
If they only knew that they can make their job their business, without all the overhead and headaches, plus getting health insurance, retirement plan, 1/2 of SS paid for, fixed work schedule, with plenty of time to develop a second income. Best deal going.

Last edited:
Jesus sensitive eh

It ain't the money. It is doing want you want and not a damned person controlling your life. There is no greater high in the world not being a sharecropper. Seen so many high earners working 80 fucking hrs a week. That is worse

It is laughing at all the slugs coming and going from work so miserable and pissed off and thinking they know all about life....lololololol

If one knows so much then why is one a GD slave you must ask
You’re off topic. I’m not sure how a discussion on fair economic model became your life lecture on enjoying life.

Forum List

Back