Capitalism exists to oppress the bottom and protect the top - change my mind

Savings? Saving is generally counted as just savings accounts, which is a dumb place to keep your money.

Lot of people have significant money in mutual funds retirement accounts.
I have a big chunk in a money market account at .85 percent. I need it available as I'm looking for a house to buy.

I seriously doubt it dude. If you’re making more than me then congrats, you make an elite earning that puts you above the top 0.5%. No issue here. You accused me of holding a working for food signs. Nope. I am fine. That doesn’t mean there isn’t a more equitable way for people who work hard to enjoy the same benefits as capital owners. Make it an even playing field. All the rules favor the wealthy and capital owners.
Dude. I spent near 30 yrs waking up when I wanted. Shit when I wanted. Played a lot of golf. Took a lot of trips. Hung it up somewhat at 50 and work for fun now

I ran a medium small sized financial outfit. I transferred it to my top people and get 15% of the gross profits for life. They have grown the business much larger. Plus I still produce. I make more money now than at 49

So if we're going to compare career dicks, you better do a lot of penile stretching excercises

I have a way better job than you and likely make 10Xs what you did last year. This isn’t envy. It’s a discussion in equity. I worked hard for my job. I don’t want to be at par with those who don’t work hard. I just think the rules favor those in power. We need more balanced rules.
Our rules are fine, people just need better plans.

Median CEO getting enough other compensation to make your 270Xs claim true?

Why is it shrinking? What's your proof that it is?
Google is your friend.

59F70015-7444-4EA7-AD0F-C7E8A1B61977.png

So you want to tax the profits I made when I sold my rental, at a higher rate than it was already?

And you think that will help people build wealth?

I am working to NOT get mad here....

But you might want to consider the literal blood, sweat and tears I put into that pile of wealth, before you try to take even more of it.
A down market is more cruel than taxes when you go to sell.

Running a company is a huge risk; a risk a lot of people won't take. Why would you take on these risks, these responsibilities, work endless hours to make nearly as much as you pay your labor? That would make no sense at all. Nobody would want to open up a business in a system like that. They would sooner just look for a job.
I started what I loved part time and when I made more money than slaving I said adios

If people would take the thing they love the most and see if they can make a real go of it, there is very little risk but the 20 hrs you need a week to do it. Most would want to watch the 1/6 hearings instead

My younger neighbor is a motorcycle nut and can weld and mold things you wouldn't believe for yrs. Now he has to refuse work and broker some to his eager buddies....for a cut of course.......

As a FORMER Democrat having lived in deep blue states I'll say this with certainty...it's difficult for the poor and working class to get ahead because Democrats tax and fee and toll and take from the poor and working class like they are the Dem's goddamn piggy bank. Government has become a bloated parasite vampire sucking the poor and working class dry.

Dude. I spent near 30 yrs waking up when I wanted. Shit when I wanted. Played a lot of golf. Took a lot of trips. Hung it up somewhat at 50 and work for fun now

I ran a medium small sized financial outfit. I transferred it to my top people and get 15% of the gross profits for life. They have grown the business much larger. Plus I still produce. I make more money now than at 49

So if we're going to compare career dicks, you better do a lot of penile stretching excercises
Reread what I wrote you insecure fuck. Make what you want. I don’t give a shit. I said if youre earning more than me great… it puts you in an elite level with 0.5% of America. So what? You accused me of being a sign holding pan handler. I responded I wasn’t. Now you are pissed off I make money so much you want to be a punk. Who. The. Fuck. Cares. ?

Reread what I wrote you insecure fuck. Make what you want. I don’t give a shit. I said if youre earning more than me great… it puts you in an elite level with 0.5% of America. So what? You accused me of being a sign holding pan handler. I responded I wasn’t. Now you are pissed off I make money so much you want to be a punk. Who. The. Fuck. Cares. ?
Some people take great pride in being an asshole. Sloppy is one of those.

EPI? Love that source. CPUSA didn't have a link you liked?

Jesus sensitive eh

It ain't the money. It is doing want you want and not a damned person controlling your life. There is no greater high in the world not being a sharecropper. Seen so many high earners working 80 fucking hrs a week. That is worse

It is laughing at all the slugs coming and going from work so miserable and pissed off and thinking they know all about life....lololololol

If one knows so much then why is one a GD slave you must ask

EPI? Love that source. CPUSA didn't have a link you liked?
There’s a million studies. A million. Debate something real … not whether CEOs make a ton of money. They do. More than ever. That’s a universal fact agreed by all. Let’s debate something that isn’t a fact, like what can be done? It’s not an easy solution.

Forum List

Back