Can't be held down

Abbey Normal said:
Hi, OCA. My name is Abbey, and speaking as a relative newbie, you are one mysterious guy. I may even be a little afraid of you... Should I be? :)

I'm like a harmless puppy dog.....until you pull my tail or get into my food dish.

No reason for you to be afraid of me, you've kept your hands off my tail so far and have left the puppy chow alone. :)

Besides, what's impenetrable really? Even something as seemingly solid as steel is in reality mostly empty space.

Were the atoms of steel the size of basketballs, the distance between the nearest iron atoms would be football stadiums away.

Neutrinos, I am sure, do not consider steel all that impenetrable at all.

Zhukov said:
Besides, what's impenetrable really? Even something as seemingly solid as steel is in reality mostly empty space.

Were the atoms of steel the size of basketballs, the distance between the nearest iron atoms would be football stadiums away.

Neutrinos, I am sure, do not consider steel all that impenetrable at all.

Zhuk its a metaphor my friend lol. Way to rain on my parade :beer:

OCA said:
Zhuk its a metaphor my friend lol. Way to rain on my parade :beer:
That's what I'm here for.

Storm's not over yet though.

One property steel does have however is mass.

In other words, steel is securely held down by the gravitational force of the Earth.

Alright I'm done, unless of course I think of any other semantic technicalities.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Abbey Normal said:
Hi, OCA. My name is Abbey, and speaking as a relative newbie, you are one mysterious guy. I may even be a little afraid of you... Should I be? :)

Funny.. That's what I said when I got here.. He's skeeeeeeery.

It's funny how when the Rooster's away, the Little hatchlings stumble around triumphantly, shitting in their water bowl. :whip3:

Said1 said:
I don't get it, did I miss something?

:cuckoo: <-------- OCA

Honey all you had to do was to be paying attention the last 24hrs here, now if you weren't here I understand your ignorance of what i'm talking about. Pm me for more info.

OCA said:
Honey all you had to do was to be paying attention the last 24hrs here, now if you weren't here I understand your ignorance of what i'm talking about. Pm me for more info.

Actually, no I wasn't here. And, don't you guys know from joke, or what?

Said1 said:
Actually, no I wasn't here. And, don't you guys know from joke, or what?

I think you need to direct that question to someone else in particular, i'm not the pot stirrer lately.

Abbey Normal said:
hes a big kitten!
:funnyface

Forum List

Back