Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

Are you going to stop celebrating now?
July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.
Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.
Would you prefer to see the date changed ?

I feel sorry for you dumb shitheads. Juneteenth means nothing. The slaves were free long before juneteenth. It took the soldiers of a Republican President to bring the news. Juneteenth didn't free any slaves. Idiots.
You know they really didn’t sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th don’t you?

July 4th is the day the declaration of independence was law. Did slavery become illegal on Juneteenth? You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

It's sad to see so many butthurt racists mad because there is a federal holiday celebrating the end of slavery. You see idiot, slavery had not officially ended since the blacks in Texas were still slaves. So this date is proper and there is really nothing you can do about it.
Juneteenth wasn't the end of slavery, you dumb ass jigaboo. Slavery ended months before, but the slaves Democrat masters were keeping them ignorant, just like they keep you ignorant today.
He's just crying because juneteenth is a national holiday.

Cracker, if slaves still existed in Texas, then slavery was not over. Understand?

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
She's an idiot.

He's just crying because juneteenth is a national holiday.
Weird. Whitey gets a day off as well.

You really shouldn't spare with me. You're not equipped.

Isn’t the word “spar”?
Spell check mistake.
Sure lightweight
Here's a history lesson for you.
So

It ain’t over till it’s over
It was over for you a long time ago. Stupid shit.

More reason why we need to celebrate Juneteenth
Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Cracker, if slaves still existed in Texas, then slavery was not over. Understand?
Only in their ignorant minds because their Democrat masters didn't acknowledge it. Stupid lawn jockey.

The BS excuses are done. You hold the founders to our standards every day you talk about the constitution. You have been shown that very few blacks owned slaves and that the large majority of those who did purchased family members. So your post is disingenuous.
Very few whites owned slaves yet you seem to think white posters on here are all descendants of slave owners.

Of course my opinion means nothing, but I don’t see why anyone should have issues with people wanting to celebrate a positive event. It’s really not the opponents business if they do.

Very few whites owned slaves yet you seem to think white posters on here are all descendants of slave owners.

Very true
On a large Plantation, technically only the owner of the Plantation owned the hundred or more slaves.
By your definition, his wife, children, white employees and those selling to and supporting the Plantation had no culpability for slavery.

Very true
On a large Plantation, technically only the owner of the Plantation owned the hundred or more slaves.
By your definition, his wife, children, white employees and those selling to and supporting the Plantation had no culpability for slavery.

lol ok right winger we better shoot you for supporting foreign slave labor

Shut the fuck up

I'm sure I could hang you for purchasing half the shit you own by that logic.

lol ok right winger we better shoot you for supporting foreign slave labor

Shut the fuck up

I'm sure I could hang you for purchasing half the shit you own by that logic.
No idea how that has anything to do with what I posted

No idea how that has anything to do with what I posted

Of course you don't, because you think like a woman

Where do you think all this low margin shit comes from? Slave labor touches basically everything vaguely complex

Which means we should hang you, by your own logic.

Very true
I had no definition, just stated the truth. Most American whites are not descended from slave owners. And besides, are you blaming the children of slave owners for what their parents did?

I had no definition, just stated the truth. Most American whites are not descended from slave owners. And besides, are you blaming the children of slave owners for what their parents did?

Yes, I am
The Children and the whole Southern economy benefitted from the free labor of slaves.

Forum List

Back